Breakfast and Savory Hand Pies
Our favorite flavors and foods stuffed into a thin all butter crust and baked to a golden brown. Hand held food that is convenient to take on the road. Below are example of the pies that rotate through our menu. Small batches are made and the menu changes frequently. Pies are $8.00 each.
- Classic BreakfastTwo scrambled eggs with sausage and crispy bacon in a creamy gruyere sauce.
- Jalapeno sausage gravyA spicy pocket full of sausage coated with jalapeño sawmill gravy.
- Chorizo ScrambleScrambled eggs, mexican chorizo, black beans and corn with a spicy adobo sauce.
- Chicken WaffleJuicy fried chicken coated with jalapeño maple gravy in a waffle flavored pie crust.
- Louisiana style meat pieSpicy ground pork and beef seasoned with scallions and cayenne pepper.
- BBQ PorkHouse smoked pork shoulder with sweet spicy baked beans and pickled red onions.
- GochujangFiery short ribs or shredded pork, sautéed seasonal greens and shredded carrots in a gochujang sauce.
- Turkey and VegetableSlow roasted turkey with vegetables and mushrooms in a dark creamy gravy.
- Ginger Soy BeefGround beef with soy, ginger, sesame, shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Chicken pestoSlow roasted chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms and mozzarella tossed in pesto.
- CheesesteakThin shaved beef with peppers, onions, provolone and mozzarella.
- BBQ chickenCreamy sweet corn, southern style BBQ chicken and green tomato chow-chow.
- Tom Kha GaiChicken and mushrooms tossed in spicy, flavorful coconut milk.
- GumboChicken and sausage coated in a traditional spicy gumbo broth.
- Vegetable CurryZucchini, Red Peppers, Sweet potatoes, Sugar Snaps and Baby Bellas tossed in a mild green curry.
- Sweet Potato Black-eyed PeaBlack-eyed Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots and Red Peppers in a creamy herb and spice packed sauce.
Pastries and sweet hand pies
Pastries, cookies and jams are made fresh in house and change daily. Below are some of the items that rotate through our pasty case.
- Potato Bread Cinnamon RollsOvernight potato dough filled with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter. Topped with cream cheese glaze.
- Sweet Cream SconeBlueberry, Cinnamon chunk, Plum....sweet scones flavors vary daily.
- Savory SconeSpinach, onion, garlic and manchego cheese. It's a favorite!
- Small fruit hand piesCaramel pecan, strawberry nutella, roasted plum and mascarpone
Proudly serving Alaska roasted Kaladi Brothers Coffee.