Seasonal & Flavor of the Month
We like to keep our menu fresh. We'll be offering seasonal flavors as well as "Flavor of the Month" Bubble Teas and Smoothies. Check back often to see the "Featured Flavors."
- Apple Crisp SmoothieNorth West red apple , Cinnamon, choice of milk, vanilla, and rolled oats . Its like fall in a cup!$5.50
- Pumpkin Pie SmoothieReal pumpkin puree , Chai, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spices mixed with a hint of vanilla makes this a seasonal favorite.$5.50
- Smoothie BowlsAcai and Malibu and PB & Jam Smoothie bowls now being sold during breakfast. Scroll down menu to read about them$8
BOBA MILK TEAS
Our milk teas are tea based drinks with flavoring and non dairy creamer added. They come with your choice of tea and either Tapioca pearls, Popping Boba or Jellies as a topping and are all available as a smoothie. $4.25
- Black Milk
- Blue Hawaiian
- Honey Dew
- Matcha Green Tea
- Nesquick Strawberry
- S'moresSeasonal milk tea. We start with your choice of tea or water add milk tea base, chocolate and toasted marshmallow flavoring, and then top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles. Reminiscent of cool nights and campfires.
BOBA TEA FRUIT FLAVORS
Our Fruit Teas are flavored, cold brewed "Iced Teas" in your choice of Black or Green Tea. They are shaken and served with or without Boba. $4.25
- Butterfly Pea
- Cosmic ButterflyButter Fly Pea tea infused with pomegranate.
- The Morgan StreetMango green tea and habanero
- NC State (Hibiscus)
- Passion Fruit
- Rainbow TeaMango layered with raspberry hibiscus tea and topped with butterfly pea tea. Try it with rainbow jellies!
- Nesquick Strawberry
- Decaf Black Iced Tea
- Royal Black Iced Tea
- Green Tea Iced Tea
Choose any of our toppings or forego them altogether to customize any of our teas to your liking.
- Boba PearlsMade from cassava root and known as tapioca pearls, they have a soft outer layer covering a chewier center. The taste is described as being earthy or like a hint of maple. This is the traditional topping of Boba Tea in Taiwan and most shops.
- Lychee Popping BobaThese Boba pearls are white like the color of the Lychee fruit and have lychee juice inside instead of a chewy center. Lychee is described as having a semi-sweet aromatic flavor. Most people say it tastes like something they know but can't figure it out. Can you crack the mystery of the Lychee flavor?
- Strawberry Popping BobaSame as Lychee Popping Boba. Well OK except it's red and tastes like strawberries, but otherwise the same; you get the point.
- Tri-Color / Rainbow JelliesJellies or Boba jelly are rectangular shaped flavored jelly. They are slightly firmer then Jello. Tri-Color / Rainbow Jellies have a tropical fruit taste.
- Green Tea JelliesRectangular jellies with the flavor of green tea. So yup, pretty much what you'd expect from the name.
Our smoothies are naturally sweetened and non-GMO. We offer Vegan alternatives as well as a list of add-ins. Cafe inspired drinks can also be served hot. We offer two (2) sizes : 20 Ounce - 5.50 / 12 Ounce - 3.99
- I Love VeggiesDrink your Veggies!!! Filled with nutritious Pineapple, Coconut, Spinach, Kale, Banana, Lemon, and Avocado.
- Coconut GroveChoice of milk, Coconut, Vanilla, Kale, Spinach, and 30 grams Vanilla whey.
- Strawberry ClassicStrawberries, strawberries and even more strawberries!! Blended with Banana.
- Berry Berry GoodWhat else could we call a drink filled with Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, and Banana?
- Hawaiian HarvestCrushed Pineapple blended with fiber rich Coconut, and Banana makes this a truly Tropical Delight!
- Matcha Green Tea
- Ginger Spiced ChaiSpicy mix of Ginger Spice and Chai Tea. Also available as a hot beverage.
- Belgian Style Dark CocoaRich dark Belgian Cocoa blended with your choice of milk. Also available as a hot beverage—perfect for those cold mornings!!!
- Peanut Butter CupRich Milk Chocolate blended with Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Truly LatteCafe inspired Latte which comes either as a smoothie or as a hot beverage with your choice of milk.
- Pb & Jam
- Chai Latte
Featured flavors of bowls are Acai and Malibu however any of our smoothies can be made into a bowl. Bowls are offered during morning hours as part of our breakfast menu and are $8
- AcaiAcai and blueberries blended into a gelato consistency then drizzled with raw artisan honey , topped with crunchy organic granola, Fresh banana slices, raisins and then dusted with chia seeds.
- Malibu Smoothie BowlPineapple, and bananas with a touch of mango blended thick and creamy , coated with organic granola then drizzled with raw artisan honey, fresh bananas , shredded coconut and dusted with chia seeds.
Meal Replacement and Nutritional Bars / Snacks
The perfect addition to compliment any of our featured beverage offerings. Selection and prices vary
- Builder Bars
- Lenny & Larry Cookies
- Luna Bars
- Cliff Bars