We offer a variety of paellas that can be customized to your taste buds. Our dishes are made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and available in gluten-free or vegetarian variety. Prices are quoted per single servings.
- Paella ValencianaOriginating from Valendcia, Spain, this paella is a pleasant combination of chicken, lima beans, asparagus, and piquillo pepper (roasted sweet pepper)
- Paella MixtaChicken, beef short ribs, prawns, mussels, squid, clams, chorizo, red and green bell peppers, nora and piquillo peppers embellish this dish, which is a variety of the Paella Valenciana
- Paella de MariscosAn all-seafood paella, otherwise know as Paella Marinara, contains a seafood medley of prawns, mussels, squid, clams, with piquillo (roasted sweet pepper), and red and green bell peppers.
- Paella NegraAn exotic paella variety cooked with squid ink that accounts for the black-colored rice and exquisitely contrasts the prawns that decorate the dish.
- Paella VegetarianaTo its namesake, this vegetarian variety contains artichokes, green and lima beans, asparagus, piquillo (roasted sweet pepper), and red and green bell peppers