Always & Forever Art
Art Cafe will always have these six wonderful creative art activities for you to enjoy.
- Painting - Pablo Picasso, Spanish PainterPaint like Picasso or create painting masterpieces in your own style. Included; Picasso fact sheet, three A3 poster pages and water based non-toxic paint and brushes supplied.
- Scratch Art - Baubo, French Street ArtistMake cool scratch art designs inspired by Baubo street artist or create your own fascinating masterpieces. Included; Baubo Street Artist fact sheet, 3 A4 scratch art pieces and one scratch art tool.
- Make & Take Sculpting Dough - Robert Glen, Kenyan SculptorMake this sculpting dough at your table in its container. Then enjoy designing amazing animal sculptures and enjoy the fun of super soft, squishy dough. Included; Robert Glen Sculptor fact sheet, make and take sculpting dough kit, container and your choice of colour supplied.
- Necklace & Bracelet Art (Wooden or Vintage) - ONCH, American Contemporary Jewellery ArtistInspired by modern celebrity jewellery artist Onch Movement you can create you own groovy designs with our bead packs. Included; Onch Movement fact sheet, Assorted mixed beads, stretchy threading string.
- Collage, Paste & Create (Summer Theme) - Monique Luck, American Muralist & Mixed Media ArtistMake amazing colourful mixed media collage like New York artist Monique Luck or design your own super masterpiece. Included; Monique Luck fact sheet, beautiful orange, yellow and summer tones and mixed art materials you can create, paste and draw on your design, one A3 poster page, with felt tips, pencils, glue and scissors supplied.
- Sketch Book Drawings - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Inventor, Sketch Artist, Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Scientist, Engineer, literature, Astronomer, Writer, Historian & CartographerSketch animals, people and more, be inspired by Da Vinci drawings and go wild with your artistic talent. Included; Leonardo Da Vinci fact sheet, a take home sketch book and grey lead pencil, art cafe coloured pencils and felt tips supplied.
Spectacular Seasonal Art
These activities will be available for the Summer season or until sold out...
- Circle of People Art - Gary Lee Price, American SculptorDesign your own creative circle of peace using these cool people cut out strips, inspired by sculptor Gary Lee Price. Included; Gary Lee Price fact sheet, strips with 12 people, assorted paper pieces for clothing, felt tips, pencils and glue supplied.
- Puzzle Art - John Spilsbury, United Kingdom Cartographer & EngraverDesign a treasure map puzzle inspired by John Spilsbury, create a picture or abstract pattern puzzle masterpiece. In the 1760s when European mapmakers pasted maps onto wood and cut them into small pieces. John Spilsbury, an engraver and mapmaker, is credited with inventing the first jigsaw puzzle in 1767. Includes; John Spilsbury fact sheet, blank puzzle kit, felt tips and pencils supplied.
- Sculpting Clay (Air Dry) - Marloe Morgan, Australian CeramicistThis super cool air dry clay can be made into anything, cups, shapes, animals, little dishes and more. Inspired by female Australian feature artist Ceramicist Marloe Morgan. Includes; Marloe More fact sheet, 200 grams air dry clay, clay shaping tool, take home container.
- Wood Construction - Christopher Kurtz, American Wood Construction SculptorMake super cool abstract designs or furniture out of wood pieces like Christopher Kurtz. Included; Christopher Kurtz fact sheet, 50 connectable wood pieces, decorate with felt tips or leave natural.
- Scratch Crowns - Jean-Michel Basquiat, American Graffiti Street ArtistMany artists used their monarchs and crowns to symbolize their own majestic powers. Jean-Micheal Basquiat painted crowns into lots of his early works. You can scratch out your own unique beautiful crown of majestic power. Included; Jean-Micheal Basquiat fact sheet, scratch tool, scratch crown.
- Chinese Lanterns - Qiu Zhijie, Chinese Contemporary ArtistDesign your lantern in Qiu Zhijie style or personalise with bright colours and patterns. Originally, Chinese people hung lanterns in front of their doors to drive away evil spirits. Today, the lantern has become a symbol of traditional Chinese culture, playing an important role in celebrations and ceremonies, and remain popular. Included; Lantern Kit, scissors, tape, glue, pencils and felt tips supplied.