- Plain Poppadom / £0.90
- Masala Poppadom / £0.90
- Chutney or Pickle / £0.70
- Sheek Kebab / £4.75
- Chicken or Lamb Tikka / £4.75
- Mixed Tikka / £5.90
- Tandoori King Prawn / £7.50
- King Prawn Puree / £7.50
- Vegetable Somosa / £3.50
- Lamb Somosa / £3.50
- Onion Bhaji / £3.75
- King Prawn Butterfly / £7.50
Rajdoot Tandoori Dishes
Dishes Cooked in a Charcoal Clay Oven
- Lamb Tikka / £10.45
- Chicken Tikka / £9.45
- Mixed Grill / £13.95Tandoori Mixed Grill includes Tandoori Chicken, Lamb, 1/4 Chicken & Sheek Kebab.
- Sheek Kebab / £9.45
- Lamb Shaslick / £11.50
- Chicken Shashlick / £10.50
- Paneer Shashlick / £10.95
- King Prawn Shashlick / £13.95
- Tandoori Chicken (half) / £11.50
- Tandoori Chicken (full) / £22
- Lamb Chops (5 per person) / £14.50
Rajdoot Special Biriyani
A choice of Chicken, Lamb or King Prawns. Fried with Pilau Rice & seasoned with spices. Topped with sliced egg and served with a Mixed Vegetable Curry.
- Chicken Tikka Biriyani / £13.75
- Lamb Tikka Biriyani / £14.25
- King Prawn Biriyani / £14.95
Balti dishes are stir fried in a special paste with fresh spices and herbs.
- Chicken Balti / £12.10
- Lamb Balti / £12.60
- King Prawn Balti / £14.50
Traditional Hot Dishes
Hot Dishes are prepared with blended hot spices and rich sauce.
- Chicken Madras / £9.95
- Lamb Madras / £10.45
- King Prawn Madras / £12.95
- Lamb Vindaloo / £10.45
- Chicken Vindaloo / £9.95
- King Prawn Vindaloo / £12.95
Medium Dry Dishes
Medium dry dishes are prepared in a rich sauce with slices onions, tomatoes and are seasoned with medium hot spices
- Chicken or Lamb Bhuna or Rogan / £10.50
- Prawn Bhuna or Rogan / £10.50
- King Prawn Bhuna or Rogan / £12.50
- Shatkora / £10.95Chicken or Lamb, cooked in a slight tangy sauce, prepared with authentic vegetables and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Roshni / £12.10Chicken or Lamb prepared with fresh herbs, fried garlic, then cooked with a thick spicy sauce.
- Achari / £12.10Chicken or Lamb marinated in spices cooked with a spicy mango sauce.
- Tawa Chingri / £14.50Lamb cooked to a spicy and sharp taste with mustard seeds and soya sauce. Served in a hot iron tawa.
- Mirch Massala / £12.10Tender Chicken cooked in a hot spicy sauce. Blended with whole chilli, ginger, garlic & fresh herbs.
- Goan Green Chilli / £12.10Chicken cooked in a thick sauce with tamarind and a touch of vinegar. Blended with green pepper, green chilli, garlic and fresh herbs.
- Tawa Chingri / £13.95Tiger Prawns served in a rich tikka sauce Flavoured with red and green peppers, onions, fresh ginger & garlic.
- King Prawn Sizzler / £14.50Delicately spiced King Prawns, flavoured with chopped tomatoes & fresh herbs. Served sizzling.
- Lankani / £14.95King Prawns cooked in a hot and sour sauce, prepared with green chillies & fresh coriander.
- Korma / £11.95
- Butter Chicken / £12.10Barbecued buttered spring chicken, prepared in a mild creamy tandoori sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Massala / £11.95Marinated Tandoori Chicken cooked in a clay Tandoori-Oven. This is served with a rich and creamy sauce.
- Karahi / £12.10Diced tender chicken or lamb cooked in an iron wok. Prepared with chopped tomatoes, onion and capsicum. Served sizzling.
- Jhalfrezi / £12.10Choice of Chicken or Lamb, flavoured with green chillies, onions chopped tomatoes, capsicum and fresh herbs.
- King Prawn Jhalfrezi / £14.50Flavoured with green chillies, onion chopped tomatoes, capsicum and fresh herbs.
- Chicken Passanda / £12.10
- Dansak / £11.95
- Pathia / £11.95
- Rangani / £11.95
- Tawa Gost / £13.95
- Salmon Shah / £14.95
The Connoisseur’s Choice
- Chicken Chettinad / £12.75Succulent spicy chicken dish from Southern India. A region famous for first exporting Black Peppercorn to the rest of the world. The most popular dish in Chettinad homes of Madras.
- Dhaba Murgh / £13.50An exquisite dish from Punjab. Chicken Tikka cooked with ginger, onion, coriander, fresh herbs and native spices. A well balanced dish, rich in taste and tradition.
- Nentara / £12.75Bite size pieces of Chicken Tikka prepared in a subtle sauce of tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves and fenugreek. Then garnished with spring onion and a sprinkling of fresh ginger.
- Kalimirch / £13.50Succulent Chicken Tikka grilled in a clay oven, then braised in a fairly hot spicy massala sauce and peppery fenugreek.
- South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken / £135Barbecued pieces of chicken cooked in a fairly hot sauce with fresh garlic and green chillies. Garnished with a whole crisp red chilli and fresh coriander.
- Dum Gost / £13.50A spicy lamb dish cooked in a handi, over a slow fire. Prepared with yoghurt, rich spices, chillies and fresh herbs.
- Tikhey Jingey / £14.95A succulent grilled King Prawn dish. Marinated and prepared in a rich spiced sauce, garnished with fresh herbs.
- Sabjee Passanda / £10.50
- Paneer Hariyali / £11.95
- Paneer Tikka Massala / £11.95
- Paneer Dum Gost / £12.95
- Chana Massala / £9.50
- Vegetable Jalfrezi / £9.50
- Vegetable Balti / £9.50
- Vegetable Sizzler / £10.95
- Daal Massala / £10.95
- Paratha / £3.75
- Stuffed Paratha / £4.25Stuffing with Mixed Vegetables.
- Chapati / £2.10
- Tandoori Roti / £3.70
- Naan / £3.25
- Peshwari Naan / £4.25Naan Bread filled with Coconut
- Garlic Naan / £4.25
- Cheese Naan / £4.25
- Keema Naan / £4.25
- Rice / £3.60
- Basmati Pilau Rice / £3.95
- Coconut Rice / £4.75
- Mushroom Rice / £4.75
- Special Fried Rice / £4.75Fried Rice with Onions and Egg
- Mixed Vegetable Curry / £4.80
- Mixed Vegetable Bhaji / £4.80
- Saag or Bombay Aloo / £4.80
- Saag Paneer or Matter Paneer / £4.80
- Mushroom or Aubergine Bhaji / £4.80
- Okra Bhaji / £4.80
- Chana Massala / £4.80
- Tarka Daal / £4.80