Summer roll consists of prawn, vegetable, rice vermicelli wrapped in soft rice paper, and a sauce made from soybean in service. The price is for five rolls.
- Prawn Summer Rolls₫50,000
- Salad Summer Rolls₫35,000
Spring roll has commonly seasoned ground meat (beef or prawn, squid), mushrooms, and diced vegetables, rolled up in a sheet of moist rice paper. The roll is then deep-fried. The price is for five rolls.
- Beef Spring Rolls₫80,000
- Seafood Spring Rolls₫75,000
- Vegan Spring Rolls₫45,000
Our portion of banh mi includes a loaf of banh mi enjoying with beefsteak, beef roll (chả bò), beef liver pâté, fried egg, green chili, pickled carrot and daikon radish, cucumber, potato, and coriander. It includes gluten, but we will serve a gluten-free version for you as long as you have a prior 60-minute request.
- Mix Portion of Banh Mi₫100,000
- Mix Portion of Artisan Gluten-Free Banh Mi₫350,000
Banh xeo Saigon
Saigon-style banh xeo is a 12-inch savory fried pancake made of rice ﬂour, some bean powders, eggs, water, stuﬀed with meat, and bean sprouts, as well as lettuce, mustard green, spearmint, Thai basil, and fish mint (heartleaf) in service. It includes gluten, but we will serve a gluten-free version for you as long as you have a prior request.
- Banh Xeo with Mushroom₫80,000
- Banh Xeo with unpeeled Prawn₫90,000
- Banh Xeo with Beef₫95,000
- Banh Xeo with Mushroom, unpeeled Prawn and Beef₫100,000
- Banh Xeo with Squid, Mushroom, unpeeled Prawn and Beef₫110,000
Pho is a bowl of Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, which is stewed for 8 hours with 14 herbals & beef bones in case of beef broth, or chicken heads & immature eggs in case of chicken broth, as well as noodles, onion, coriander, and meat. Basil, bean sprout, lime, chili, satay, and pho paste for better taste.
- Pho with Medium-rare Beef₫70,000
- Pho with Beef Brisket₫70,000
- Pho with Beef Brisket but No Fat on Top₫70,000
- Pho with Beef Meatballs₫70,000
- Pho with Mixed Beef₫80,000
- Pho with Chicken₫70,000
Bun Thit Xao Nam Bo aka Bun Bo Nam Bo
Bun Thit Xao Nam Bo, aka Bun Bo Nam Bo, is a bowl of dry noodles with stir-fried meat/mushrooms and flavors of citronella, chili, onion, peanut, herbs as well as nước mắm (sour sweet fish sauce), or vegan xì dầu (soy sauce) in service.
- Bun Bo Nam Bo with Mushroom₫40,000
- Bun Bo Nam Bo with Prawn₫50,000
- Bun Bo Nam Bo with Beef₫50,000
- Bun Bo Nam Bo with Chicken₫50,000
Le Bo Bun
If you spend any time in Paris at all, you’ll soon start to try Le Bo Bun, a dish of cold rice vermicelli noodles topped with stir-fried lemongrass beef and Fried Spring Rolls, on menus all across town.
- Le Bo Bun with Mushroom₫60,000
- Le Bo Bun with Prawn₫80,000
- Le Bo Bun with Beef₫80,000
- Le Bo Bun with Chicken₫80,000
The main ingredients of Mi Quang are wide rice noodles, meat, and herbs, most commonly served with a small amount of broth. Mi Quang is an ethnic food of Quang Nam province right south of Da Nang.
- Mi Quang with Beef₫60,000
- Mi Quang with Chicken₫60,000
Bun Bo Hue
The bun bo originated in Hue, the former capital of Vietnam. The broth is prepared by simmering beef bones with lemongrass and then seasoned with fermented shrimp sauce and sugar for taste.
- Bun Bo Hue₫60,000
Fried Rice is a dish of cooked rice and eggs that have been stir-fried in a wok as well as other ingredients. We serve mushrooms, beef, and prawn, even fried/scrambled egg for diets.
- Fried Rice with Mushroom₫45,000
- Fried Rice with Fried Egg₫45,000
- Fried Rice with Scrambled Egg₫45,000
- Fried Rice with Shrimp₫70,000
- Fried Rice with Chicken₫70,000
- Fried Rice with Beef₫80,000
- Fried Rice with Mushroom, Prawn and Beef₫90,000
Cơm Tấm (or broken rice) is a Saigonese dish made from rice with fractured rice grains, as well as meat and various greens, pickled vegetables in service. Broken rice is fragments of rice grains, broken by milling. Mechanical separators are used to separate the broken grains from the whole grains and sort them by size.
- Com Tam with T-Bone Beefsteak₫130,000
Stir-fried water morning-glory with garlic is a popular dish used as a green vegetable, especially in East and Southeast Asian cuisines. We use organic water morning-glory only, it means our supplier didn't use pesticides, irradiation, industrial solvents, or synthetic food additives in the farming methods to produce it.
- Vegan Morning-glory₫50,000
- Morning-glory with Oyster oil₫50,000
- Sambal Morning-glory₫70,000