This is a section of your menu. Give your section a brief description
- Palata and Dip$7Multi layered bread with coconut chicken curry sauce or vege dip.
- Burmese Samosa (Vege)$8Deep fried hand wrapped potatoes with vegetables, served with our house special chili sauce (4 pieces)
- Yellow Tofu Fritter$7Home made yellow bean tofu , crispy outside and silky inside, served with tamarind chili sauce
- Opo Fritter$7Gourd Tempura with house sauce
- Onion Fritter$7Onion tempura with house sauce
- Chicken Bites with house sauce$10Chicken tempura with house sauce
- Shrimp bites with house sauce$12Shrimp tempura with house sauce
- Calamari with House Sauce$12
- Mushroom Tempura$8
Traditional famous street food. Moh Hin Ga and Coconut Chicken noodle soup are the most popular dish in Burma.
- Moh Hin Ga$10Fish crushed and simmered with lemon grass, garlic, onion, ginger, rice powder topped with bean fritter, cilantro, boiled egg and thin rice noodles.
- Coconut Chicken Noodle Soup$10Traditional Burmese Chicken wheat flour noodles, slow cooked with tumeric, paprika, ginger, garlic, onion, crushed dal/yellow dried lentis, topped with yellow bean fritter, boiled egg, onion and crispy wonton.
- Samosa Soup$11Crushed samosa and yellow bean fritter, mint, onion, cabbage, masala, tamarind in special bean soup.
- Shan Noodle Soup$12Rice noodles in tomatoes soup with the chicken or tofu.
- Beef Tendon Soup$16Slow simmered beef shank with tendon and lemongrass soup topped with cilantro, lemon leaf and lemon (Crushed Thai Chili upon request)
This is a section of your menu. Give your section a brief description
- Tea Leaf Salad$13Delicious pickled tea leaves on a bed of Romaine lettuce, cabbage, tomato surrounded with toasted garlic, crispy yellow & green bean, roasted sesame seeds and peanuts, squeeze of lime.
- Ginger Salad$13Finely shredded ginger replaced the pickled tea leaf. The other ingredients are the same as tea leaf salad.
- Samosa Salad$12Crushed Samosa, fresh cabbage, onion, yellow bean powder, fried garlic and mint with tamarind dressing
- Nan Byar Toke (Flat noodle salad)$12Thin flat flour noodle mixed with mild chicken curry, onions, chicken pea flour, mild chilies and spices, dressed with fish sauce, lime, roasted shallots & toasted garlic. Vege available (Tofu)
- Nan Gyi Toke$12Round rice noodle replace the flour noodle (same as an Byar Toke)
- Khauk Swe Toke$12Flour noodle salad (same as Nan Byar Toke) Vege available with Tofu
- Combo Noodle Salad$12Variety of noodles and rice with green papaya, crispy, onion, bean powder and other ingredients.
Rice and Noodles
- Chicken Dan Bawk$13Braised chicken leg (bone or without bone) buried in a big pot baked with biryani rice, raisins and cashew nuts.
- Chicken Dan Bawk with Shrimp$16Adding shrimp to Chicken Dan Bawk
- Burmese Fried Rice$9Fried rice with boiled peas (pè pyouk), and onion (Add $2.00 for chicken and $4.00 for Shrimp)
- Shan Noodle Stir Fry$12Rice noodle stir fry, chicken with house sauce (Tofu available)
- Rice Noodle Salad (Nan Ji Toke)$12Rice noodles with a chicken coconut curry sauce, string beans, split yellow pea, cabbage, and chilies
- Khauk Swe Toke (Flour Noodle Salad)$12Yellow noodles with a chicken coconut curry sauce, string beans, split yellow pea, cabbage, and chilies. (Vegetarian version available with Fried Tofu)
- Nan Byar Thoke (Flat Flour Noodle Salad)$12Flat yellow noodles with a chicken coconut curry sauce, string beans, split yellow pea, cabbage, and chilies
- Combo Noodles Salad$12Variety of noodles and rice with green papaya, crispy, onion, bean powder and other ingredients.
- Garlic Noodle$11Flour noodles, garlic and scallions tossed in a special house sauce with chicken. (Vegetarian version available with Fried Tofu) Q
We serve traditional chicken dishes.
- Chicken curry$11Burmese traditional chicken curry cooked with garlic ginger, onion and paprika.
- Chicken Potato$12Burmese style chicken curry with potato.
- Mango Chicken$12Stir fry fresh mango, chicken breast and onion.
- Chicken Kebat$12Stir fry chicken breast strip in chili, tomato, mint, spice and sauce.
- Burmese Crispy Spicy Chicken$12Deep fried chicken breast with batter in house special sauce with chili, garlic and ginger.
- Fiery Chicken with Tofu$12Chicken breast strips sautéed with tofu, string beans, red bell pepper, basil with special sauce.
- Basil Chicken with lemon grass$12Stir fried chicken breast strip with snow pea, lemongrass, basil, garlic, and chili.
- Sesame Chicken$12Stir fried chicken breast strip with house sauce and sesame seeds.
- Chicken Palatha$15Chicken curry with palata (multi layered bread)
BEEF, LAMB and GOAT
We have slow cooked tendered beef and goat curry.
- Burmese Style Beef Stew$12Slow cooked lean beef with chili garlic, ginger and onion.
- Burmese Style Beef with Dal (lentil)$14Beef stew cooked with lentil.
- Goat Stew$14Slow cooked goat meat with onion, garlic, ginger and paprika.
- Goat stew with Dal (Lentil)$16Burmese style slow cooked goat stew with dal.
- Beef Kebab$14Stir fry beef strip with onion, tomato, mint, spice & chili
- Lamb Kebab$16Stir fry lamb strip with onion, tomato, spice & chili
- Fiery Lemon Beef$14Beef strips sautéed with tofu, string beans, red bell pepper, basil with special lemon sauce.
- Fiery Lemon Lamb$16Lamb strips sautéed with tofu, string beans, red bell pepper, basil with special lemon sauce.
- Spicy Chilli Beef$14Stir fry beef strips in chili, onion and basil.
- Spicy Chili Lamb$16Stir fry lamb strip in chili, onion and basil.
- Sesame Beef$14Stir fried beef strip with batter, house sauce and sesame seeds
- Beef Biryani$14Beef buried in a big pot baked with biryani rice, raisins and cashew nuts
- Goat Biryani$16Goat buried in a big pot baked with biryani rice, raisins and cashew nuts
- Beef Palata$16Beef stew with palata
- Goat Palata$18Goat stew with palata.
- Shrimp Kebab$16Stir fried Shrimp with onions, tomatoes, green chili and mint leaves
- Fish Curry$13Burmese style fish curry, with tomato, onion and cilantro.
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp$16Shrimp stir fry with tomato, ginger, chili and garlic.
- Burmese Shrimp Curry$16Burmese style shrimp curry, with tomato, onion and cilantro.
- Pumpkin Shrimp / Salmon$16Slow cooked yellow pumpkin, shrimp or Salmon ginger and cilantro
- Mango Shrimp$16Stir fry mango with shrimp and onion in house sauce
- Chili Shrimp with garlic$16Shrimp stir fry with garlic, chili and cilantro in house sauce.
- Burma Bistro Salmon$16Salmon cooked with chili, garlic, lemongrass with house sauce.
- Fish Cake Salad$12Fried fish cakes strip with onion, tomoato, garlic, cilantro and lime with fish sauce.
- Spicy Crispy Shrimp$16Deep fried shrimp in batter, tossed with special house sauce (soy sauce) ginger garlic and chili.
Some dishes not listed here are vege options.
- Vege Curry Deluxe$11Slow cooked eggplant, okra, gourd, carrot, potato with lentil in onion, garlic, ginger and chili. (not spicy)
- Green Bean Stir Fry with garlic$9Fresh green bean fried with garlic
- Broccoli Garlic Fry$9Broccoli fried with garlic
- Fiery Tofu with Vegetables$11Stir fry tofu with green bean, basil and bell pepper in house sauce.
- Tofu Kebat$11Stir fried tofu with onions, tomatoes, green chillis and mint leaves with spice.
- Mango Tofu$12Stir fried tofu, onions, pepper and fresh mango with soy sauce and basil.
- Eggplant Tofu$12Stir fried eggplant with tofu in house sauce.
- Sesame Tofu$12Fried tofu in house sauce and sesame seeds.
- Tofu Tower$12Stri fried tofu with bell pepper,onion, and black bean sauce.
Rice and bread
- Jasmin Rice$2White rice
- Coconut Rice$3Traditional Burmese Coconut rice Goo to go with curry and some stir frys
- Brown Rice$3
- Paratha$4Multi layered bread good for goat curry, chicken curry and vege curry.