Gelato & Sorbetto
La Dolce Vita....
- Artisanal Gelato (1 scoop)£2.90Our gelato is freshly made in store and comes in a range of mouthwatering flavours
- Artisanal Gelato (2 scoops)£4
- Artisanal Gelato (3 scoops)£5
- Gelato to take-away (0.5 Litre tub)£10Take our fresh gelato home for dessert or simply a special treat
- Gelato to take-away (1 litre tub)£17
- Gelato Shakes£52 scoops of your favourite gelato flavours mixed with milk to create your personalised shake
- Affogato£62 scoops of Cream gelato, ‘drowned’ with a double shot of hot Espresso & freshly whipped cream
- La Mucca Nera Sundae£6.503 scoops of both Hazelnut & Chocolate gelato, Nutella, crushed nuts and freshly whipped cream
- ‘Italian’ Eton Mess£6.503 scoops of Cream gelato & Strawberry sorbet, fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce, meringue pieces & freshly whipped cream
- Banana Split£6.50Fresh banana, 3 scoops of Chocolate & Vanilla gelato, chocolate and strawberry sauce, crushed nuts and freshly whipped cream
- ‘Pinocchio’ (for the little’uns)£52 scoops of your chosen gelato, chocolate chips, freshly whipped cream in the form of their favorite liar!
- Amaretto OR Baileys Sundae (for the big’uns)£6.503 scoops of Cream gelato, Disaronno OR Baileys liqueur, crushed amaretto biscuits & freshly whipped cream
- ‘Cornetto’ with gelato£4.50Our freshly baked Italian cornetto (sweet croissant) filled with your choice of gelato
For the sweetest moments....
- Italian Sweet Afternoon Tea for 2 people£30Your choice of tea or americano with a selection of Italian desserts. Add a glass of Prosecco for a little sparkle (£45.00 for 2 people)
- A selection of bite-size Italian pastries and cakes freshly made daily£1.50Including Cannoncini, Chantilly cream/Nutella filled bignè, fruit tarts, profiteroles, mousse, sfogliatelle, & more
- Italian Biscuits£0.5050p - 1.00. Cantucci, baci di dama and other Italian classics
- Tiramisu£3.50This ‘pick me up’ is made with savoiardi dipped in coffee, layered with a creamy mascarpone mixture and topped with cocoa. From Treviso, Veneto
- Cannoli Siciliani£3.80Crunchy pastry tubes with a creamy ricotta filling; a classic from Sicily
- Babà al Rum£2A beloved boozy treat from Naples, babà al rum are small yeasted brioche-like cakes swimming in a rum-spiked citrus syrup.
- Chocolate Salami£2.50A dark chocolate log made with broken biscuits
- Bomboloni£2.50Italian doughnut
- Plain Croissant£1.80Italian croissant
- Croissant filled with chantilly cream£2.20
- Cantucci & Vin Santo£4Twice-baked, crunchy almond biscuits delicious dipped in Vin Santo, a sweet dessert wine with intense flavours of hazelnut and caramel
- Occasion cakesPerfect for birthdays, Christenings, Easter.....you get our drift! Our chefs can craft a range of beautiful cakes which are available to order in-store or over the phone. Priced depending on order.
- Bavarese - various flavoursA delicious dessert consisting of milk thickened with eggs and gelatin into which whipped cream is folded. It can be flavoured with various fruits and nuts
- Sacher TorteLayers of soft and light chocolate cake, filled with apricot jam and coated with a chocolate icing,
- Neapolitan TartA type of Neapolitan tart made with cooked wheat, eggs, ricotta cheese, and flavoured with orange flower water
- MeringueA classic Italian dessert made from whipped egg whites and sugar
To warm you from the inside.... We offer a range of Illy coffees including the classics like espresso, cappuccino and hot chocolate, as well as some Italian specialities listed below
- Affogato£41 scoop of vanilla gelato ‘drowned’ in espresso
- Caffè con panna£2.40Espresso with freshly whipped cream
- Caffè corretto£3.20Espresso with Grappa Bianco OR Baileys
- Gin-co Ginseng£2.20An Italian classic, Ginseng is a sweet alternative to coffee which is gluten and lactose free
- Marocchino£2.20Espresso with milk foam and cocoa powder
- Marocchino with Nutella£2.60An indulgent twist on the classic
- Bombardino£4Eggnog & Brandy topped with whipped cream
- Irish Coffee£6Coffee, Irish Whiskey & sugar, topped with cream
To start your evening....
- Aperol Spritz/Campari Spritz£6.503 parts prosecco, 2 parts bitter & 1 part soda water with a slice of orange
- Americano£6Not a coffee! A mix of Campari, vermouth & soda water.
- Negroni£6.50Gin, vermouth & Campari
- Negroni Sbagliato£6.50Instead of gin, this version adds spumante brut (dry sparkling white wine to vermouth & Campari)
- Peach Bellini£6Born at Harry’s Bar in Venice, this is a blend of prosecco & peach purée
- Espresso Martini£6.50Vodka, Espresso & Kahlua
- Dirty Martini£6.50Gin, dry vermouth & olive juice are shaken (or stirred)and garnished with green olives to make this classic
- Campari Soda£3.50Add white wine OR Martini for £1 more
- Gin & Tonic/Slimline Tonic£5.50Made with Bombay Sapphire...No explanation required!
- WinesTry our range of sparkling, white, red and rosé Italian wines. There is something to suit every palate.
- BeersWe offer a selection of Italian beer; Peroni on draught, bottles of Moretti and gluten free Peroni.
- DigestivesZesty limoncello, nutty Disaronno, Frangelico and a range of grappa's to digest your meal
- Piadine & Bruschetta£4We use Italian Piadine, which are tortilla style wraps, fill them with fresh ingredients and lightly toast them to perfection. Choose from 4 types