These are our signature favorites! We know you'll love them as much as we do.
- Grand MarnierGrand Marnier Cake with chocolate chips and orange zest, filled with Grand Marnier mousse
- TuxedoRich chocolate cake sandwiching vanilla cake, filled with a layer of ganache and Bavarian Mousse
- Strawberry Champagnelight champagne cake with fresh strawberry mousse
- Pumpkin Chaipumpkin spice cake filled with chai mousse
- Creme Bruleecrème brulee cake filled with bavarian cream mousse and brown sugar
- Chocolate Salted Caramelrich chocolate cake filled with salted caramel mousse
- Pear Almondalmond cake with chunks of pear, filled with almond bavarian mousse
- Chocolate Hazelnutrich chocolate hazelnut cake with nutella mousse
- Red Velvetclassic red velvet cake filled with rich cheesecake mousse
- Lemon Raspberrycitrus lemon cake with raspberry mousse
Enjoy any of our signature flavors as a cupcake! Three dozen minimum order. Assorted liner colors available.
- Two Sizes:Standard size $3.75, or Mini $2.75
Assorted Mini Desserts $3.50 each
Designed to mix and match--offer your guests a variety of fun cake alternatives!
- Individual New York Cheesecakecreamy vanilla bean cheesecake on a graham cracker crust Toppings Bar: self-serve caramel cream, berry sauce, mixed nuts, crushed cookies ($1 per cheesecake)
- Cake PopsChoose any of our custom cake flavors. Dipped in your choice of white or dark chocolate.
- Cream Puffspate a choux pastry filled with fresh whipped cream
- Fuit Tartbuttery crust, smooth pastry cream, seasonal fruit
Homestyle Desserts $2.50 each
Great for Bar/Bat Mitzvahs & corporate events!
- Double Chocolate BrowniesRich and fudge-y, studded with chocolate chips Optional Flavors: Peppermint, Peanut Butter, Raspberry, Cream Cheese (.50 cents/serving)
- Cheesecake Barscreamy cheesecake on a graham cracker crust Add a flavor: Raspberry, Chocolate, Coconut(.50 cents/serving)
- Lemon Barssmooth and tangy, with a buttery crust
- Cookieschocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, snicker-doodle, peanut butter
How it works:
- Ordering TimelineWe require that all details of our order are finalized no later than 30 days prior to the date of your event. For weddings and other large events, we recommend completing the details of your order at least six weeks ahead of time. Last minute orders may be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Dietary/Allergy RestrictionsWe offer gluten-free & vegan options. Additional fees apply for specialty products. We work with all ingredients in our facility, but do our very best to prevent cross contamination. Let us know about any potential allergens so that we may take extra precautions.
- Pricing DetailsTiered cakes have a base price of $7/slice. Cakes are priced on a per-order basis, and the final price of your cake will be contingent on the degree of decoration. Sheet Cakes are available in 25 increment servings at $3.50/slice. They are not decorated or intended for display. Lake Union Café & Skansonia Charters clients are required to meet a $350 bakery order minimum. If ordering an anniversary/Single tier 6” only cutting cakes are $85 each. Payment for off-site clients is due no later than two weeks prior to the date of your event/pick up.
- DeliveryWe offer delivery for most orders and venues, which includes setting up your cake on a stand, adding embellishments such as fresh flowers as needed, and conferring with catering staff. Delivery and Set-up: $75 within a 10-mile radius of Lake Union Custom Bakery $2 for each additional mile, round trip $20 for all venues which require travel over a toll bridge Cake Stand Rental: $75 + $100 refundable deposit if returned the following Wednesday. Cake stands are complimentary for Lake Union Café & Skansonia clients, styles depend on availability.