Sandwiches & Wraps
ALL SANDWICHES AND WRAPS ARE SERVED WITH KETTLE CHIPS AND BACON ONION DIP
- The "DAGWOOD" / $11Our signature sandwich is piled high with sliced ham, turkey, pastrami, roast beef, AND bacon, white cheddar, pepper jack, provolone and American cheeses, and complimented with romaine, tomato, onion, jalapeno slaw and "Dagwood" spread on toasted French bread.
- BEACH COMBER / $10The Beach Comber is our most popular sandwich with turkey, bacon, white cheddar, lettuce, tomato and our avocado citrus spread on toasted sourdough or a tortilla wrap.
- IRISH CUBAN / $9.50The Irish Cuban is almost as popular as the Beach Comber - it boasts pastrami, provolone, slaw and jalapeno cream cheese on a toasted baguette. Want to add an extra dose of heat? Add sliced jalapenos for $0.50.
- FRENCH DIP / $9Our French Dip is a definite crowd pleaser - it is a safe choice for those who stay within certain food parameters. It's simplicity and deliciousness at it's best with roast beef, provolone and horseradish crema on a toasted baguette with side of au jus.
- BUFORD BLUE SHRIMP ROLL / $12If you haven't tried the Buford Blue Shrimp Roll - you need to add it to your bucket list! This shrimp roll features local Gulf shrimp, romaine, tomato, chives, parmesan Reggiano and remoulade on toasted French bread or a tortilla wrap.
- DECATUR ST. GRINDER / $9Who doesn't like salami, ham and pepperoni?! Topped with provolone, red onion, lettuce, tomato and Dagwood spread on toasted French bread or sourdough.
- The MIGHTY REUBEN / $10The Reuben made a brief appearance as the "Sandwich of the Month" in the Spring of 2019 but high demand led to its permanent fixture on our menu. The Reuben is mighty for a reason - it is pumped up with corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese and our house made Russian dressing on toasted marble rye.
- B.L.T.A. WRAP / $9.50The BLTA Wrap is by far one of our most popular items with bacon, romaine, tomato, white cheddar and avocado citrus spread wrapped in a tortilla and toasted. Want to "beef" it up? Add chicken for $2.00 or shrimp for $4.00.
- THAI CHICKEN WRAP* / $10The Thai Chicken Wrap has been our menu since it's inception and boasts chicken, pepper jack cheese, romaine, slaw, crispy chow mein noodles, cilantro and peanut sauce wrapped in a tortilla and toasted.
- TREE HUGGER / $9The Tree Hugger was added to our menu after high demand for a vegetarian option was requested. This wrap is a veggie lover's dream with green peppers, romaine, tomato, cucumber, white cheddar cheese, avocado citrus spread and roasted tomato vinaigrette on a spinach tortilla and toasted.
- SOUTHWEST CHICKEN WRAP / $9.50The Southwest Chicken Wrap delivers a bang with oven-roasted chicken, white cheddar, green pepper, cucumber, red onion, avocado citrus spread, pico de gallo, tortilla strips and southwest ranch on a tortilla. Want to spice it up? Add sliced jalapenos for $0.50.
- Shrimp Tacos / $9.99Gulf shrimp, jalapeno slaw, remoulade, pico, cilantro-lime aioli, cilantro
- Thai Chicken Tacos / $9.99Chicken, jalapeno slaw, chow mein, pepper jack, peanut sauce, cilantro
- Thai Chicken Salad / $9.99Chicken, romaine, slaw, cucumber, chow mein, cilantro, peanut sauce
- Bacon and Shrimp Salad / $9.99Gulf shrimp, bacon, romaine, tomato, avocado, red onion, shaved parmesan reggiano, roasted tomato vinaigrette
- PB&J / $5Peanut butter, banana, strawberry, yogurt, honey
- Berry / $5Strawberry, blueberry, banana, yogurt
- Donkey Kong / $5Peanut butter, chocolate cocoa, banana, yogurt, honey
- Mango / $5
- Dagwood's House Dog / $6.50beef dog, jalapeno slaw, peppers, tomato, onion, chopped pork, dagwood spread, poppy seed bun
- Seattle Supersonic / $6.50Beef dog, jalapeno cream cheese, caramelized onion, jalapeno, poppy seed bun
- Jalapeno Slaw / $4
- Chips & Dip / $4
- Rotating Ice Cream Flavors / $5
- Frozen Mocha Coffee / $4
- Dagwoods Iced Coffee / $4