Guggman Haus Beers
We brew bold versions of modern, familiar styles. All beer is available for carry-out in a 64oz Growler or 32oz Bullet. Growler prices range from $14-$16 and new growlers are $5. Bullet fills are $8 and new plastic bullets are $1.50.
- Wilbur's Prize PilsNamed for three-time Indy 500 winner Wilbur Shaw, this American Pilsner uses German malt and bright fruit hops like El Dorado. It's a favorite in the Haus for its bold spin on the traditional style. (4.9% | 40 IBU)
- Winner's Milk Jug (Milk Stout)Celebrate any day with this stout that highlights chocolate malt and roasted barley. Lactose provides a refreshing creaminess for a smooth finish. (6.2% ABV | 32 IBU)
- Great Day IPAOur go-to Haus IPA, this citrus-forward IPA features a bready malt profile with bright, fruity aromas & flavors from Citra and Galaxy hops, along with a blend of other citrus forward hops. (6.7% ABV | 70 IBU)
- The Boyle Brown Ale (Currently Unavailable)Named for the Boyle Racing Headquarters, this creamy American brown ale balances roasty, dark chocolate malt with Cascade hops for a firm bitterness. (5.6% | 40 IBU)
- The Riverside (New England IPA)Named for our neighborhood, this juicy IPA gives a major punch of citrus flavor. It's an easy drinker, perfect for a day outside. Made with variety of eight hops. (6.9% ABV | 41 IBU)
- Guggenweizen (Hefeweizen)Inspired by time in Germany, this is our take on the classic German wheat beer. With flavors of banana and clove, the hefe (hay-fa) pairs perfectly with a taproom pretzel. Prost! (5.7% ABV | 12 IBU)