Cider & Beer
All our ciders are made from fresh-pressed apples and aged at least six months. Most are dry and have no residual sugar or back-sweetening, so house-made flavor syrups are available to add complementary flavor and sweetness for those that enjoy sweet ciders.
- PRICINGLOCAL CIDER (1oz Taster | $1, 5oz | $5, 9oz | $8, Flight of 4 | $18, 750mL | $20) ROUGHTAIL BEER (5oz | $3.50, 9oz | $5, Can | $6)
- Oklahoma Dry (6.5%)A classic rendition of cider in its purest form. This cider is allowed a day of wild fermentation before Champagne yeast was introduced. It is then rested on the lees for 10 months before being keg conditioned for 2 months.
- Asian Pear (9.3%)This bone dry, sparkling cider is made with pears from China and an apple base that's been aged for 9 months before adding ginger and a restorative farmed green tea provided by Inari.
- Sake Bomb (6%)Our koji incubated rice wine (sake) is dumped into a huge vat of fermented cider before keg conditioning.
- Cider things Foolish Coffee (7.3%)This tangy, gently bubbly cider includes Foolish Things' coldbrew aged on oak, Oklahoma alfalfa honey, and coldbrew oak.
- Mint Julep (8%)Using Oklahoma Distilling Co.'s 1907 Rectifier's Select, the alcohol is distilled off, and the wood essence is added with mint to give a true mint-julep inspired cider.
- Thai Coconut Green Curry (7.3%)Cider fermented with all the ingredients of green curry paste (lemon grass, garlic, onion, shallots, galangal, Thai basil, Thai chilis, cilantro, fish sauce, black pepper, and lime) and coconut water.
- Roughtail Beers on-TapE-Juice (IPA) | 6th Anniversary Ale
- Roughtail Beers in CansSpoon Bender - a yummy yummy raspberry & peach smoothie Berliner Weisse | Mosaic Milkshake - a New England style IPA with vanilla, lactose, and Mosaic hops
America's greatest food, tacos, are available nightly for your tour going delight. The tacos change regularly and have been described by the taco maker as the best tacos in America. The taco recipes are for sale for $10,000 each and kept in secure in their own safe at the cidery. If you purchase five recipes, free consulting to assist you in opening your own taqueria is provided.
- Taco of the DayThe taco of the day ranges from everything from a traditional carnitas to red curry brisket taco.