- Tumeric Beef Tagine$14This popular heart warming dish is prepared with slowly cooked beef rendered tender and succulent. Marinated in Moroccan spices including. Served with saffron rice and two sides.
- Roast Beef Tagine with Prunes$14Delicious sweet and savory tagine prepared with tender roast beef cut, slowly cooked in herbs, cardamom, ginger, Ras Alhanout, garnished with glazed prunes.
- Lamb Ribs or Leg$16Tender ribs or leg from locally raised and grass fed sheep, marinated in fresh cilantro, parsley, red onions and soaked in Moroccan spices including paprika and cumin, grilled to perfection.
- Chicken Tagine with Pickled lemon$14A wonderfully tasty dish prepared with free range chicken pieces braised with an assortment of Moroccan spices including saphron, ginger, turmeric. Marinated with preserved lemons, and slowly cooked. Served with saphron rice and two sides.
- Kefta Kabab - Maximino Hidalgo$14Ground meat from locally raised beef, marinated in cumin, cilantro, parsley, ginger, cinnamon, minced onion, olive oil and grilled to perfection. In memory of our friend, Carlos Maximino Martin Hidalgo, who adored this dish.
- Kefta Tagine$14Marinated ground beef, locally raised, in cumin, cilantro, parsley, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, and slowly cooked with flavorful and seasoned juicy tomatoes.
- Chicken Kabab$14Tender chicken pieces marinated in Cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic in an assortment of Moroccan spices, grilled to perfection.
Veggie Lovers, Gluten Free, and Vegans
An array of authentic salads prepared with pickled lemons, ginger, olive oil and served either warm or chilled.
- Salade de Couscous à La vapeur$6.50This appetizing, high protein and low-calorie meal is made from all vegetarian and vegan ingredients including garbanzo beans, cucumbers black beans, and tomatoes marinated in an assortment of Moroccan spices and Spanish olive oil.
- Salade de Betteraves$6.50Juicy beets marinated in cumin, olive oil, roasted garlic, minced red onions, and cilantro. Cooked on low heat and garnished with fresh parsley.
- Zaalouk aux Aubergines$6.50This warm Eggplant Salad (Zaalouk) combines cooked eggplant, tomatoes, Lemon zest, and classic spices. It can be enjoyed as a side dish or alone with freshly toasted Pita bread.
- Salade aux Haricots verts$6.50A healthy dish with fresh Haricots Verts, slowly cooked with roasted garlic, cumin, cilantro, parsley, olive oil, and preserved lemons.
- Salade de Carottes avec Shermoula$6.50Crispy carrots marinated in lemon zest, garlic, cilantro, parsley, ginger slowly cooked to perfection in Spanish olive oil.
- Salade aux Crevettes$7.50Sauteed shrimp in Spanish olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, oregano and roasted garlic. Combined with fresh avocado, cilantro, minced red onions, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Hummus Plate$6.50Freshly made Hummus drizzled with Paprika and olive oil. Served with toasted pita bread for dipping.
- Formule de quatre salades$8.50You can choose any four of our salads to be served on one platter. A great way to taste our different veggies.
Assortment of delicious cakes to top off your Moroccan meal.
- Colossal Cheese Cake$6.25
- Layered Chocolate Cake$6.25
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake$6.25