Our starters are all made from locally sourced produce giving them the fabulous rustic taste we all love.
- Poached Duck Egg£9New potatoes sauteed with shallots and home cured smoked bacon, accompanied by crisp samphire, broad beans and poached free range duck egg with a light lemon dressing.
- Woodpigeon and Morcilla Terrine£7Terrine made with a very lightly spiced Spanish style black pudding and local woodpigeon with an autumnal tomato chutney accompanied with a lightly dressed rocket and olive salad with Melba toast.
- Avocado Fries£6Warm avocado fries coated in crisp breadcrumbs and served with a luxurious pea and mint hummus a perfect light start to any meal can be served as a sharing plate.
- Spiced Celeriac Soup£6.50Roasted celeriac with autumnal stock vegetables to make a flavoursome warming soup served with homemade stout and walnut bread.
- Merguez Sausage£7.50With traditional babaghanoush with coriander and onion seed flatbread accompanied with honey and cumin glazed carrot.
With a wide selection of mains available, please do not hesitate to ask our waitresses for their favourites.
- 10 oz. Ribeye£27Matured and dry aged ribeye steak cooked to your liking with hand cut chips, sauteed portobello mushrooms with blistered cherry tomatoes with a Dijon and green peppercorn sauce laced with brandy
- Daube of venison with quince and chestnut£24.50Wild shoulder of roe deer slow cooked with juniper, thyme rosemary and garlic to create a beautifully rich reduction. Accompanied with celeriac puree, glazed chestnut and quince
- Basque Baked Sea Bream (Besugo al Horno)£25.50Locally sourced sea bream steamed and finished in a high oven cooked with garlic and chilli oil and lemon served with a thinly sliced traditional Basque roasted potato.
- Devilled Mackerel£17.50Locally line caught mackerel marinated in mustard and banana chilly with a hint of cayenne pepper with baby potatoes tossed in horseradish accompanied with a beetroot and dill relish with micro leaf and heirloom tomato salad.
- Free Range Duck Breast£22.50Local duck breast cooked to your liking with glazed chestnut's luxurious pomme puree accompanied with a zingy pickled cabbage with a rich port glaze
- Shiitake Mushroom and Cheese Fritters with Escalivada£19.50Gorgonzola cheese and shiitake fritters with a traditional Catalan vegetable dish escalivada it consists of pepper tomatoes and aubergine packed with lots of zingy and fresh flavours with a light mustard dipping sauce
- Pan Seared Free Range Chicken Breast£22.50Creedy carver chicken breast on a bed of sauteed girolle mushrooms accompanied with creamy mash and buttered heritage carrots with a rich Madeira reduction.
Indulge yourself in our range of delicious desserts.
- Bitter Dark Chocolate Tarte£6.50With candied hazel nuts accompanied with pistachio ice cream
- Drunk cherries£5Cherries Soaked in a dark port accompanied by a whipped white chocolate with a biscotti biscuit.
- Damson Pannacotta£5.50Locally picked damson compte with a traditional vanilla pannacotta accompanied with shortbread.
- Apple and blackberry crumble£5.50With a macadamia and vanilla crumble accompanied with a traditional custard
- Bakewell Tart£5.50Flavoured with pistachio and raspberry accompanied by clotted cream
- Local cheese Board£7.50Selection of local cheeses with a selection of fruit and crackers