We have the following delicious food offerings at Sammamish Farmers market. All our offerings are completely vegetarian and most of items are organic. Availability of each item varies every week so follow our facebook page for menu updates each week
- SamosaKing of Indian Street Food - SAMOSA. Triangular fried pastry with potato and peas filling served with spicy green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
- Mango Lassi (Mango Yogurt Smoothie)Mango yogurt smoothie made with organic Indian curd and organic Kesar pulp.
- Vegetable Dum BiryaniAromatic Basmati Rice cooked with vegetables and served with yogurt and Mirchi ka Salan. All our vegetables are organic.
- Pav BhaajiAnother famous Indian Street food considered more as a wholesome meal. Indian bread rolls served with mixed vegetable curry garnished with onions, coriander and lemon. We baked our own bread rolls with organic flour
- Vada Pav ( Indian Style Potato Burger)Fastest selling street food of our very own Mumbai. Fried Potato ball served with Indian style bread (Paav) with dry garlic chutney and fried Chili. We bake our own bread with organic flour$5
- Masala ChaiClassic Indian tea – made with organic milk and ginger
- Dahi Papdi ChaatYogurt, crisp fried dough wafers, sprouted green lentil, black chickpea, cilantro chutney & amazing flavors. Great for a warm day.$6
- Poori Bhaaji MealDeep-fried rounds of flour, potato curry served with salad and Kheer (Rice Pudding)