Our salads are made to order. All are served with toasted pita wedges.
- Traditional Greek Saladromaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, peppers, feta, olives, oregano, and Greek vinaigrette.
- Peasant SaladLike the traditional salad, but without lettuce - just like they make in the village.
- Lahano Saladcabbage, arugula, dill, scallions with lemon-olive oil dressing.
- Revithosalata "Chickpea Salad"chickpeas, red onion, arugula, cumin, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice
- Add Protein!add grilled chicken breast, sliced lamb, or falafel for an extra charge
- Add Kebob!add a chicken or kefte (seasoned ground beef) kebob to your salad for an extra charge
- Add Salmon or Shrimp!add grilled salmon or shrimp to your salad for an extra charge
Side Items and Appetizers
To share (maybe)
- Seasoned Hand-Cut Fries - LargeChoose from lemon oregano, cumin & garlic powder, spicy, or plain salted. Serves 2-4
- Hand-Cut Fries - SmallChoose from lemon oregano, cumin with garlic powder, spicy, or plain salted hand-cut fries.
- Hummus - LargeOur freshly made hummus is served with toasted pita wedges. Hummus flavors change weekly! Serves 2-4
- Hummus - Smallserves 1-2
- Tzatziki Dipfreshly made tzatziki dip with garlic and shredded cucumbers, served with toasted pita wedges. serves 2-4
- Spinach Pie Trianglescrispy phyllo layers stuffed with spinach and feta and served with tzatziki; 6 per order
- Falafel Appetizer6 pieces of fried falafel served with pita bread and tzatziki
- Stuffed Grape Leaves "Dolmades"vegetarian grape leaves stuffed with rice and seasonings; 6 per order
- Take-Home Tzatziki/HummusWe also sell our fresh store-made tzatziki and hummus so that you can add some Greek to your own kitchen! 8 oz. containers.
Gyros and Pitas
The classics. Served a la carte.
- Gyroswarm grilled pita with either lamb or chicken, tzatziki, tomato, and red onion
- Falafel Pitafalafel, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and tzatziki wrapped in toasted pita
- Grilled Shrimp Pitagrilled shrimp, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and tzatziki wrapped in toasted pita
- Salmon Pitagrilled salmon, lahano slaw, romaine lettuce, Tzatziki sauce.
- Greek Salad Pitachopped Greek salad wrapped in toasted pita, served with a side of fresh hummus
- Vegetarian Pitagrilled squash, eggplant, roasted red peppers, lettuce and tzatziki on pita bread
- Lamb Burger100% domestic lamb burger. Served on a pita with lettuce, tomato, and tzatziki on the side
- Angus Burger8 oz. Angus burger served on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, and tzatziki and feta cheese on the side.
- Make it a Combo!Make any of the above a "Combo" with a beverage and a side for an extra charge Combo Options: Fries Rice Hummus and pita Side salad Dolmades (4)
- Mezze Platter3 spinach pies, 3 dolmades, tzatziki, feta, olives, hummus and pita bread
- Plattersserved with fries or rice pilaf and Greek salad choose from: chicken, lamb, kefte, or falafel
- Salmon or Shrimp Platterserved with fries or rice pilaf and Greek salad
- Chicken Kebobstwo deliciously seasoned and tender grilled chicken skewers served over hand-cut fries or rice pilaf. Substitute salad or hummus for an extra charge.
- Grilled Keftesignature Greek seasoned ground beef served over hand-cut fries or rice pilaf. substitute salad or hummus for an additional charge
- Grilled Shrimp Kebobs2 deliciously seasoned shrimp kebobs served over 1 side of your choice
12 years and under only
- Pita Pizzapita bread with tomato sauce and mozzarella served with small beverage
- Kids' Chicken Kebobone grilled chicken breast skewer with fries and small beverage
- Kids' Gyrochicken or lamb wrapped in pita bread served with fries and small beverage. (this item does not include tzatziki or vegetable toppings. an upcharge will be added for each additional topping)
- Chicken Tendersbreaded chicken tenders served with fries and small beverage
- Kids' Angus Burger4 oz Angus burger served on wheat bun with fries and small drink
Home-made desserts by Mrs. Pahountis herself
- Homemade BaklavaLayers of buttery phyllo dough filled with a sweet walnut mixture and topped with honey syrup
- Homemade GalaktompourekoButtery phyllo layers filled with a farina orange-zest custard (upon availability - first come first serve!)
- Loukoumades "Greek Donuts"6 fried honey balls topped with honey and cinnamon
- Frappefrothy iced coffee made with Nescafe
- Extra Tzatziki$0.50
- Extra Feta or Olives
- Whole Wheat Pita
- Extra Pita