- RieslingOur 2014 Riesling is a tiny slice of pineapple, peach, and tropical paradise. You’ll find a delicate hint of banana, and just enough crispness to balance the soft, sweetness of honey and apricot. A lingering finish lets you savor soft, floral violet.
- RoséOur 2014 Rosé was extracted from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes during our early harvest. You will experience the sweet aroma of fresh apple juice, quickly followed by a blast of berries to the pallet. The fruitiness with a light tannic finish makes our 2014 Rosé an amazingly refreshing wine after a long day.
- 2013 Cabernet SauvignonOur 2013 Cabernet has classic aromas of blackberry, cherry, and cassis, all wrapped in toasted caramel and soft tannins. Elegant and supple, with rich bing cherry, lightly toasted coffee, and gentle plum, you’ll delight in a glass of bliss when you toast your friends! An enjoyable addition to an any meal or friendly gathering.
- 2013 SyrahOur Syrah is beautifully balanced with solid blackberry notes, hints of rose and violet, and a gentle kick of white pepper spiciness. A quick dip in French oak adds depth to the mellow tannin, and silky mouth fill providing a lasting finish. Pair with your grill and a fun evening with friends!
- Flathead Lake CherryOur Cherry wine is produced from 100% Montana Flathead Lake cherries. This high-quality fruit produces a very smooth and light dry wine that is more reminiscent of a fine Pinot Noir than a fruit wine. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon - Buffalo Bill EditionThis wild Cabernet was created in Buffalo Bill’s home in the Rockies – Cody, Wyoming, in the legacy of the man that made the wild west famous. Our Cabernet Sauvignon has silky smooth tannins, with deep cherry, dark plum, and subtle hints of vanilla. This wine is best paired with good friends and a beautiful Yellowstone sunset.
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon2006 was one of the best grape growing years in Paso Robles in a decade, and our 2006 Reserve vintage demonstrates the perfect characteristics of this varietal. This wine is best paired with a buffalo steak, lamb, strong cheeses, or dark chocolate. Being a hard-working Wyoming ranching family since the 1890’s, we bring the same worth ethic and passion to our winemaking. Enjoy!
- 2010 GrenacheAmber colored on the edges, this amazing wine has blueberry, black cherry, anise, tobacco, leather, dried citrus peel, and gentle cinnamon notes. We used light oak aging to achieve a soft tannin, and gentle acidity with a silky mouth feel. Beautifully versatile, it is paired well with wild game, pheasant, pork, and meaty salmon and tuna dishes.
- 2006 Petite SirahPetite Sirah has long been prized primarily for its deep color and intense flavors. Our 2006 vintage lives up to this reputation. Deep, dark, berry notes and plum characteristics create the perfect melody for your palette to enjoy. Light oak and hints of vanilla tones add to an already robust flavor. Enjoy with your favorite cheeses and savory dishes. We appreciate it with bison tenderloin, French morels, and a red wine reduction.
- 2006 Cabernet FrancAromatic with cherry and gentle woodsy notes, our 2006 Cabernet Franc has blackberry flavors that continue across the palate, picking up black currants and caramel. Supple tannins lend structure and texture through the mid-palate, developing nicely alongside bright cherry for a long, lingering finish.
- 2007 Cabernet Franc2007 was an amazing harvest, and our Cabernet Franc grapes were no exception. Beautifully dark crimson in color with a rich and velvety texture. Notes of dark fruits, plum, dried flowers, herbs and the slightest hint of pepper, make it one of our best. The tannins are soft but firm, and balance well with the wine’s acidity, giving it a lengthy finish.
- 2005 Cabernet SauvignonConcentrated with a formidable essence of black currant, black cherry, and blackberry fruit. Bone dry but with that subtle impression of sweetness that comes from ripe Cabernet. Dried mushroom tones contribute an appetizing, savory component combined with a trace of black licorice. The tannins are strong enough to carry the perfect rare steak pairing.