- A1. Spring Rolls (Chicken/Vegetable)—Poh-Piah TodDeep-fried spring rolls stuffed with chicken or vegetables.
- A2. Fresh Spring Rolls—Poh-Piah SodStuffed with fresh vegetables, tofu, rice noodles with peanut sauce.
- A3. Dumplings (Shrimp/Vegetable)—Ka-noom JeebStuffed with vegetables and water chestnuts.
- A4. Golden bags—Thoong ThongDeep-fried minced chicken wrapped with spring roll skin, served with plum sauce.
- A5. Fried Tofu—Tao-Hou TodFresh tofu deep-fried until golden brown, served with ground peanuts on spicy sauce.
- A6. Satay Chicken/BeefMarinated in coconut milk with Thai spices and grilled; served with peanut sauce and cucumber relish dip.
- A7. Angel Shrimp—Goong Nang FahDeep-fried shrimps wrapped with thin egg roll skin, served with sweet chilli source.
- A8. Thai Fish Cakes—Tod MunFried beaten fish with Thai curry paste, served with crushed peanuts, cucumber on sweet spicy sauce.
- A9. Steamed Mussels—Hoy-ObSteamed mussels with lemongrass, onion, bell paper and basil in spicy Thai herbs.
- A10. Spicy CalamariCrispy calamari served with spicy sweet cucumber dip.
- S1. Spicy Soup (Shrimp/Chicken)—Tom Yum*The famous Thai hot and sour soup, spiced with lemongrass, tomatoes, onion, mushroom and scallion.
- S2. Galanga Broth (Shrimp/Chicken)—Tom Kah*Mild delicious coconut soup with galanga, lemongrass, lime juice, mushroom and scallion.
- S3. Veggie SoupMixed vegetables in clear broth soup.
- S4. Chicken Ginger Soup—Soup King GaiChicken soup with fresh ginger, shiitake mushroom and scallion.
- S5. Clear Noodle Soup—Soup WoonsenClear noodle soup with chicken, shrimp and scallions.
Salads and Yums
- Y1. House SaladAssorted vegetables and boiled egg with homemade peanut dressing.
- Y2. Tiger Tears—Yum Nua*Grilled beef marinated with Thai spices, tomatoes, cucumbers, lime juice, onions, scallion and mints.
- Y3. Jumping Shrimp—Yum Goong*Shrimps tossed with lemongrass, lime juice, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, scallion and mints.
- Y4. Jumping Squid—Yum Pla Muk*Squids tossed with lemongrass, lime juice, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, scallion and mints.
- Y5. Nam Sod*Ground pork cooked with lime juice, onion, scallion, mints, fresh ginger and roast peanuts.
- Y6. Larb* (choice of: Chicken, Pork, Beef or Tofu)Minced meat spiced with lime juice, rice powder, onion, scallion, mints and chili paste.
- Y7. Yum Dara*Shrimp, Squid and Chicken tossed with tomatoes, cucumber, onion, scallion, mints and cashew nuts.
- Y8. Yum Sawadee*Boneless crispy duck mixed in tomatoes, cucumber, onion, scallion, mints and chili paste.
- Y9. Spicy Seafood Salad—Yum Talay*Shrimp, squid, scallop and mussels mixed in tomatoes, cucumber, onion, scallion, mints and chili paste.
- Y10. Papaya Salad—SomTum*Shredded papaya mixed with garlic tomatoes, stringbean and peanut.