Fresh fruit, freshly blended, freshest tasting smoothies around
- Wild Berry Smoothie$8Tons of antioxidants, fresh flavors, ultra hydration -berries, banana, coconut
- Mocha Tea Frappe$8.50Bold coffee flavor, revitalizing ingredients, no more jitters -coffee flavored herbs, coconut milk, G/F cookie crumble
- The Nurturer$8.50Clean protein, smooth flavors, nourishing comfort food - Almond butter, dates, coconut, other yum stuff!
- Sage Mint Smoothie$9Delight your senses, get mental clarity, have a nutrient punch, all while enjoying vegan ice cream smoothness
- Emerald Smoothie$9Vibrant color, vibrant flavors, and sustained energy -E3 live, coconut, almond butter, dates, cardamom
- Golden Chocolate$10Chocolaty deliciousness, truly decadent, RAW power -some nuts, some herbs, figs, coconut
- Ruby Lust Smoothie$10Exotic flavor profile, ruby red vibrancy, nutrient abundance -Exotic and tropical fruit blend, dates, almond butter NOTE: Durian can come off slightly pungent in taste or smell; this smoothie is for the somewhat adventurous. But don’t let that scare you, most people LOVE IT!.
- Spicy Pumpkin$10We start this seasonal special off with a delicious base of our Nurturer smoothie, containing fresh young Thai coconut, dates, almond butter and sweet vanilla. We then whip up this classic with creamy pumpkin and our classic autumn spice blend!
- P.B. & Choco Avo$10This seasonal special was inspired by the festive month of October! So indulgent, yet so good for you, this treat is bound to trick you! :) We use our immunity boosting hot cocoa blend rich with adaptogenic herbs to help keep you healthy going into the cooler season. This P.B. and chocolate smoothie is whipped smooth with nutrient dense ripe avocado, organic peanut butter and sweet vanilla bean.
- Open Sesame$10This chocolaty & nutty (yet nut free hypoallergenic) nutrient dense smoothie, will help open all of those stuck doors! This smoothie is rich in superfoods and tonic herbs including our raw cacao immunity cocoa blend, sesame seed butter high in Vitamin B, gamma-tocopherol, and selenium, as well as Cordyceps which strengthen and protect the lungs, boost overall daily energy & immunity, and contain antibacterial and antiviral properties!
Fresh Blended Juices
Juice how it should be, never frozen and all fresh
- Black Lemonade$5.50Fresh squeezed lemonade with an activated charcoal twist
- Schizandra Lemonade$6.50Schizandra AKA: The Ultimate Super Berry drink.
- Wolf Kiss$6.50Tart thirst quencher -Goji Berries, ginger, lemon
- The Roslyn$8.50Spinach, apple, pear, strawberries, red beet, and lemon served on ice
- The Power of Green$8.50Kale, cilantro, lemon, ginger, pear, cucumber, and apple
- Orange Carrot Bliss$8.50Fresh orange, carrot, and apple
- Sun Juice$8.50Pineapple, apple, pear, orange, served with smooth coconut milk
SHOTS & ADDITIONALS
Shots are available to add to any smoothie and most juices. Mix and match for some extra benefits or enjoy as is
- Goji$3.50Goji is a secretagogue. This helps your glands to function at an appropriate rate so that your energy levels, mental balance, and hormones are in check
- E3 LIVE$3.50Helps remove acidity from the body therefore relieving some aches and pains due to inflammation, 64 natural vitamins and minerals, super bio available protein, happy flora for your tummy, & enzymatic
- Ka’chava Protein powder blend$3Specially sourced, high vibrational, clean protein powder! Sprouted, enzyme activated non GMO, Sacha inchi seed, pea protein, Brown rice, with immune boosting herbs, and mineral rich plant powders. Vanilla or Chocolate
- Shen Drops$2Tincture with Albizzia flower, schizandra berry, and Goji all of which leave a person feeling less stressed & happy
- Jing Drops$2A popular ancient chinese herb used for joint support, back pain support, clear thinking, and promotes tranquility
Start your taste buds off right
- Tostada Cracker$7.502 crisped corn tortillas, layers of color and loud flavor -beans, salsa Verde, scallions, radishes, cilantro, cashew sour cream
- Smokey Avocado Dip$9.50Hand crafted dip. Rich, creamy, tangy. -Cashew cheese, avocado and served with multi seed rice crackers
All our sauces are homemade fresh daily
- Chili$10.50Everything you want from a classic chili, yet more nurturing then ever before
- BBQ Jackfruit Sandwich$13.50Sweet, spicy, and seriously filling like a traditional BBQ sandwich should be. -ciabatta bun(this is not G/F), BBQ filling, arugula, red onion, avocado. Side of fresh house made slaw.
- Bukhan Tacos$14Korean BBQ, Tacos, 3 of them...is there anything else needed to be said? - Korean BBQ filling, avocado, radish, scallions, cilantro, sesame slaw
- Peach Habanero Tacos$14Fresh, juicy, and spicy. Again 3 of them. What more could one need in life? -Fajita filling, lettuce, red onion, radish, avocado, habanero peach sauce, mango salsa, cashew sour cream
- Jackfruit Burritos$14.50Burritos. Messy, spicy, stuffed, mouth watering burritos. What every burrito should aspire to be. -Mexican spiced filling, beans, salsa Verde, green onions. Served with side salad
- The Bowl$14.50A giant bowl. Filled to the top. Crunchy, creamy, exotic and all comfort. - Quinoa, beans, pea sprouts, cultured gingered carrots, red onion, G/F croutons, avocado, sea palm seaweed, tahini sauce, white sesame seeds
- Pesto Pasta$15.50No noodles were hurt in the making of this dish; but your sense of true pasta might be. - Zucchini noodles, kelp noodles, homemade pesto, sun dried tomatoes, king Oyster mushrooms, avocado, pine nuts, spinach
- Bukan Bowl$14.50All of our delicious toppings for the Bukan Tacos plus Tamari sauteed mushrooms over quinoa!
- Havana Bowl$14.50Havana is best known for its rich Spanish culture, carefree lifestyle and its beautiful beaches! Our NEW Havana bowl encompasses all of these the vibrant vibes and flavors into one! Grilled Fajita spiced Jackfruit on a bed of quinoa and greens, decked out with our cashew crème, sweet peach habanero sauce and our fresh mango salsa, layered with crisp red radish, red onion, sliced avocado & sweet peppers!
Food right from the earth
- Caesar Salad$10.50Romaine, G/F garlic croutons, and cashew 'parmesan' cheese
- Balsamic$10.50Baby arugula, sliced red onion, cashew crumble, and delicately grilled pear
- Summer Salad$10.50Spinach, strawberries, avocado, pine nuts, balsamic vinaigrette
Please feel free to add any item to any meal
- Avocado, quinoa, tahini$1
- Side Salad$5Romaine, red onion, and gluten free croutons with ranch
Cafe Wylde has excellent quality coffee beans, and incredible tonic herbs!
- Organic EspressoAmericano – 2.55 (12 & 16 oz) 3.00 (20 oz) Latte – 3.15 (12 oz) 3.75 (16 oz) 4.25 (20 oz) +.50 for Organic syrups Capachino-3.15 (12 oz) 3.75 (16 oz) 4.25 (20 oz) +.50 for Organic syrups Mocha – 3.55 (12 oz) 4.25 (16 oz) 4.75 (20 oz) Vanilla or Caramel Iced Coffee – 2.25 (12 oz) 2.75 (16 oz) 3.25 (20 oz)
- Chai Latte$5Indian spiced tea, coconut crème
- Green Tea macha Latte$5Matcha, coconut crème, agave
- Immunity Coco$5Raw cacao, herbal extracts, coconut cream, and agave
- Three Immortals$5Potent herbal blend, coconut crème, almost like chocolate milk
- Ancient Tonic$4Potent herbal blend, jujube date, orange peel, coconut crème
- Vata Pitta Kapha$4Ayervedic loose leaf fresh and aromatic. Take the test online to see what your personal doshic body type is at Banyon Botanicals. This respects people’s needs as individuals, it is a health system based off of deeper healing practices “there is not one diet for all people” & these teas honor those traditions
- Gynostemma Tea$3.50Adaptogenic loose leaf herb tea
- Native Traditions Tea$3.50Licorice, astragalus, peppermint, & sage
- Rotating Teas$3.50Throat comfort Yogi Tea Jasmine organic fair trade Spring Dragon Gynostemma, luo han guo, schizandra, goji, astragalus, or Siberian Ginseng Vitality
- Pot of tea$5Choose from any of our rotating teas
- Golden Lions Mane$6Our rich and delightful twist on a traditional golden milk latte. Brewed with cardamom, ginger, turmeric, maple and coconut milk, Lion’s Mane Mushroom is a fabulous brain tonic. It is a nootropic superfood that can modulate the immune system and support a healthy cardiovascular system. Other benefits include: nerve regeneration, anti-inflammatory, improves digestion, lowers anxiety and depression.
- 4 Eternals Chai Latte$6A youth and vitality formula! Four Eternals combines 3 world renowned herbs with the super adaptogen Shilajit! Ho Sho Wu is a tonic for the kidneys, restores youthfulness and is known to reverse grey hair! Rhodiola is the world's top adaptogen; that is, it helps us adapt both mentally and physically to the stresses of life. Shilajit is a famed substance from the High Himalayas said to aid general strength, and is called "Conqueror of Mountains, Destroyer of weakness." Blended with our house Chai blend, steamed coconut milk and Astragalus, together, these herbs form a dynamic product for overall rejuvenation and strengthening.
DESSERTS & BREAKFAST
Most of our desserts are all raw, and rotate.
- Chia Bowl$9.50Almond milk, chia, banana, strawberries, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, sprouted buckwheat
- Raw "cheesecakes"$7.50Flavors depend on chefs mood that day. We love flavor suggestions!
- Cookies$3Gluten free and delicious
- Mini Banana Bread Loaf$4.50Baked here fresh in house, our delicious vegan banana bread is made with only the finest and most quality organic ingredients.
Organic Beer & Wine
We support and carry B corp certified, locally crafted beer from Hopworks urban brewery! "From our energy-saving operations, to our sustainably sourced ingredients, recyclable packaging, to our clean water initiative, everything we do at Hopworks is filtered through a lens of sustainability. As we continue to broaden our approach to sustainability, we push ourselves to reduce our impact on the planet. We’re in this for the long haul." We also carry a lovely selection of hand picked sustainable organic wines!
- Badger Mountain Chardonnay$7Bright layered aromas of pear, hints of crisp melons and citrus stand out on the nose of this organic Chardonnay. The palate explodes with a great diversity of flavors from grapefruit, hints of apricot, Meyer lemon, and a touch of smoked almonds. This wine is very well balanced with a nice touch of acidity on the finish.
- Badger Mountain Pinot Noir$9Fragrant layered aromatics of Bing cherries, cranberry and raspberry with a haunting touch of vanilla. The concentrated flavors broaden on the palate to raspberry, red licorice and a touch of clove with lingering hints of tobacco and vanilla. This wine finishes with nice soft, round, beautifully balanced tannins on a medium finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc$7This Sauvignon Blanc, made from organically grown grapes certified by the BCS Öeko Garantie GmbH, bears the spirit of our estate workers, pedaling their way to our vineyards each day. Young and fresh, this wine has a nice a bright yellow color with green hues. Its nose is mineral and citric, with herbal hints and notes of white flowers and melon, which anticipate a balanced and refreshing mouth that culminates in a long, mineral finish. Overall, this is an expressive, delicate, juicy and balanced Sauvignon Blanc.
- Cabernet Sauvignon$9This Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Syrah blend, made from organically grown grapes certified by the BCS Öeko Garantie GmbH, bears the spirit of our estate workers, pedaling their way to our vineyards each day. From the Colchagua Valley, this reddish-purple wine offers an expressive and very fruity nose, with notes of plums, berries and nutty hints. In mouth, this juicy blend has a delightful concentration of red and black fruits, which are in complete harmony with soft tannins. A wine of integrated character, that culminates in a chocolate finish with underlying woody and toasty flavors.
- HOPWORKS ORGANIC IPA$5Our flagship organic IPA journeys into new hoppy territories. Generous additions of organic Northwest hops find their way into the kettle, hopback, and dry hop, creating a massive citrus, stone fruit and mango bouquet and flavor profile.
- ORGANIC HUB PILSNER$5Our Northwest-style pilsner is all malt all the time. Spicy and herbal notes from organic Perle hops balance the delicate honey flavor from organic 2-row and light caramel malts. This golden lager is dry and refreshing with surprising depth of character.
- ORGANIC WAVE TRAIN$5Wave Train is our reinvention of the Amber Ale. Inspired by Vienna Lagers, we ferment the beer at lower temperatures to get smooth, crisp flavors that make this beer enjoyable year round. Wave Train is a beautifully subtle and a favorite amongst a number of our brewers. 1% of the proceeds benefit watershed protection.
Please be aware
Tree nuts, peanuts, soy and wheat are occasionally processed in this restaurant. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with peanut, tree nut, soy or wheat allergies.