Delicious Middle Eastern Fare
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (Mihshi Warq’ Inab)Handpicked Grapevine leaves stuffed and hand-rolled with ground round beef, rice and spices
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Mihshi Malfoof)Cabbage leaf stuffed and rolled with ground round beef, rice and spices
- Green Beans & Rice (Lubyi wa riz)Tender green beans cooked in tomato sauce flavored with onions and spices, served over a bed of rice .
- Kibbee SandwichFreshly ground round beef mixed w/cracked wheat, onions & Middle-Eastern spices served in pita bread with green onion
- Famous Spinach pies (Sbanekh Fatayer)A mixture of spinach, onions, lemon juice and spices, stuffed and baked in dough.
- Kibbee Nayee (tartar) Sandwich (Raw Lamb)Freshly ground raw lamb mixed with cracked wheat, onions & Middle-Eastern spices served in pita bread pocket with green onion. Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of food bourne illness.
- TabouliLebanese Parsley Salad: Salad of parsley, tomatoes, onions, and mint mixed with burgul/cracked wheat and tossed in a lemon juice and olive oil dressing.
- Homemade Hummus (b-tahini)Chickpea/garbanzo bean dip with tahini, lemon juice, and garlic. Includes half slice of pita bread.
- FalafelGround chickpeas and fava beans seasoned and deep fried then topped with pickles, lettuce and tarator/ tahini sauce
- Pita Bread
- ManoucheZaatar (ground herbs and spices) with oil, baked fresh on thin bread
- Meat PieGround beef with tomatoes, onions and spices baked fresh on thin bread
- Shawarma (Beef)Thinly sliced steak marinated in vinegar, red wine and spices, served on pita bread, with onions, tomatoes, parsley and tahini
- Shawarma (Chicken)Chicken strips marinated in vinegar, white wine and spices, served on pita bread, with pickles, onions, tomatoes, parsley and garlic paste.
Best sweets in the world
- BaklavaMany layers of filo dough, separated with melted butter and vegetable oil, are laid in the pan. A layer of chopped nuts—typically walnuts or pistachios, but hazelnuts are also sometimes used—is placed on top, then more layers of filo.
- Maamoola shortbread cookie stuffed with date paste or chopped walnuts or pistachios and dusted with powdered sugar, is the perfect reward after forty days of Lent.
- Ice creamBooza (بوظة in Arabic: "milk ice cream", also called "Arabic ice cream") is a mastic-based ice cream. It is elastic, sticky, and resistant to melting in the hotter climates
- Coffee (kahweh)Coffee (kahweh) is a big deal in Lebanon. It derived from the Arabica bean known as Brazilian bean.Lebanese coffee is served throughout the day. Smooth and rich, coffee!