Smoked Beef Brisket
Certified Angus Beef, smoked low and slow for 14 to 16 hours, with a flavor packed, smoky-peppery bark. A classic Texas BBQ staple. Get it sliced or chopped.
- Brisket PlateSliced or Chopped Brisket, served with two sides, texas toast, and our housemade BBQ sauce on the side. Available in Large, Regular, or Small size.
- Brisket SandwichOur famous smoked brisket, sliced and served on texas toast. Pickles and onions are optional, and as always our sauce is served on the side.
- Brisket ChiliWhat happens to our left-over brisket? Well, we dice it up and turn it into our award winning chili. Our take on a classic dish, it is full on flavor and filled with our smokey and delicious brisket. Served by the bowl or as a side.
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Smoked for 12-16 hours daily, pulled by hand, and seasoned perfectly. A Texas style take on traditional Eastern North Carolina BBQ.
- Pulled Pork BBQ SandwichOur delicious hand pulled pork barbecue served on Texas toast. Cole slaw is optional, and our sweet red BBQ sauce is served on the side.
- Pulled Pork PlateOur hand pulled pork BBQ, served with two sides, toast, and as always with our sauce one the side. Available in small, regular, and large sizes.
Smoked Barbecue Chicken
Our chicken is locally sourced, fresh and never frozen, and smoked daily. It is seasoned with a traditional dry rub, smoked for 3-4 hours, and then sauced with our house made BBQ Sauce.
- Barbecue Smoked Chicken PlateAn entire half of a chicken, smoked, and then brushed with our sweet red BBQ sauce, served with two sides and texas toast.
- BBQ Smoked Chicken SandwichOur juicy, smoked chicken, hand pulled from the bone and covered in our BBQ sauce, served on a bun.
St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs
Fresh, locally sourced pork ribs, cut St. Louis style, seasoned with our own "Rib Rub," smoked for 3-4 hours daily, and lightly sauced with our BBQ sauce, these fall off the bone ribs are moist, tender, and delicious.
- Smoked Rib plateOur fresh St. Louis cut pork ribs, served with two sides, and texas toast with our sauce served on the side. Plates come in three sizes: small, large, and extra large.
A beef and pork kielbasa, in a natural style casing that gives each bite that signature "snap" when eaten, and smoked until plump and juicy, this sausage has a unique flavor and a taste that can not be matched.
- Smoked Sausage PlateA generous portion of our smoked sausage, sliced and served with two sides, texas toast, and with the sauce on the side. Plate sizes are Small and large.
- Smoked Sausage SandwichOur juicy smoked Sausage, sliced and served on either Texas toast or bun. Served with our sweet red BBQ sauce on the side. Sandwich sizes are Small, Regular, and Large.
Fresh Made Sides
All our sides are fresh made from family recipes and from locally sourced ingredients
- Pepperjack Macaroni and CheeseA delicious take on a classic dish, Monterrey jack cheese melted with green and red peppers, and Jalapenos. All mixed with macaroni pasta. Not spicy by any means, but it does bring a tasty kick to the party.
- Potato SaladStart with local red potatoes, diced into bite size pieces, boiled and chilled. They are mixed into a dressing of mayo, spices, celery, shredded boiled eggs, and onion. Creamy deliciousness in every bite.
- BBQ Baked BeansA sweet and savory blend of beans, BBQ sauce, select spices, onions, and the key ingredient chopped smoked beef brisket. The perfect compliment to any of our BBQ dishes.
- Cole SlawThe recipe for this dish has been in our family for generations. Fresh, locally sourced cabbage, carrots, and red cabbage, shredded and then tossed in our very own salad dressing.
- Chocolate Chip CookiesTraditionally a dessert item, we know. However, we sometimes enjoy having dessert with dinner instead of after, so we invite you try the same. Fresh baked, soft and chewy and peppered with the perfect amount of chocolate chips.