- BruschettaRoma tomato, roasted garlic, fresh basil, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and extra virgin olive oil on toasted French baguette
- Burrata CrudoBurrata wrapped with Prosciutto di Parma on roasted red beet w/ dried apricot compote
- Calamari Ala GrigliaGrilled squid with an anchovy, olive, & tomato tapenade.
- Calamari Fritti MistoTender squid rings and zucchini squash, semolina dusted and fried w/ a lemon aioli and sriracha mayo
- Carpaccio Di FilettoChoice tenderloin, thinly sliced, topped with grain mustard, baby arugula, and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Cozze de mareFresh steamed mussels, white wine, lemon herbs, crostini.
- Gambretto DiavoloGrilled Tiger Shrimp w/ Calabrese pepperoncini, basil, and tomato
- Polenta FrittiA fried parmesano polenta with a gorgonzola melt.
- Capesante ProscuittoSea scallops seared to perfection and wrapped in Proscuitto de Parma, served on a bed of arugula and polenta w/ a roasted red pepper coulis
Zuppa e Insalata
- Zuppa del JournoDaily chef featured creation.
- Pasta e FagioleCelery, carrot, onion, parsley, navy bean, and pasta in a tomato & vegetable broth.
- Insalata MistoMixed greens, seasonal carrots and radishes, roma tomato and red onion tossed in our balsamic house dressing.
- Insalata CaesareHearts of romaine tossed in our house Caesar dressing, served with a parmesan crostini and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Caprese Fresca di BurrataSoft mozzarella, Roma tomato, extra virgin olive oil, basil, and pesto drizzle
- Pera e ArugulaArugula, slivers of pear, shaved fennel, candied walnuts, and Gorgonzola tossed in our house-made lemon honey vinaigrette.
- Penne ala VodkaPenne rigate, pancetta, Vodka Rose, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Paglia e FienoTwo-colored spinach and yellow linguine, smoked salmon in a Rosé sauce
- Ravioli di PortobelloPortabello and ricotta stuffed jumbo ravioli in sage cream, drizzled w/ truffle oil
- Spaghetti BologneseSpaghetti, Bolognese sauce, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Spaghetti CarbonaraSpaghetti, pancetta, and egg buttered w/ Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Penne SalsiccePenne rigate, Sicilian sausage, and rapini in an olive tomato sauce.
- Ravioli alla AragostaZebra-striped lobster stuffed ravioli w/ seafood saffron cream
- Linguine PescatoreEgg linguine w/ mussels, shrimp, scallops, calamari, and fresh diced tomato in a white wine garlic sauce
- Lasagna FlorentinaRicotta, bolognese, egg noodle semolina pasta
- Gnocchi GorgonzolaButter poached Ricotta stuffed gnocchi w/ gorgonzola cream and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Risotto ai FunghiItalian Arborio rice, white wine, mixed mushrooms, truffle oil, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Risotto PescatoreItalian Arborio rice w/ a medley of shrimp, scallops, calamari, mussels, and fresh diced tomato in a garlic white wine sauce
Fruits de Mare
- Salmon al CartoccioFilet of Atlantic Salmon with lemon herbs, white wine, and extra virgin olive oil, baked in parchment paper. Served with seasonal vegetable and mushroom rice pilaf
- Fruti di Mare MistoGrilled salmon, scallops and shrimp w/ herb garlic lemon butter. Served with seasonal vegetable and mushroom rice pilaf
- AgnelloRoasted Australian double frenched and Dijon herb crusted rack of lamb, drizzled w/ port wine au jus w/ seasonal vegetable and potato
- Bisteca ala GrilliaA 10oz. 45 days dry-aged center cut striploin drizzled with a cabernet reduction, served with haricot vert and potato
- Pollo SupremeGoat cheese, prosciutto, and sautéed mushroom stuffed supreme chicken breast, pan jus w/ seasonal vegetable and potato
- Vitello al MarsalaTenderized milk fed veal scaloppini w/ mixed mushroom marsala au jus, seasonal vegetable and potato
- Vitello ParmesanTenderized milk fed veal scallopini, crumbed and topped w/ tomato, mozzarella and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Served with spaghetti ala olio
- Pollo ParmesanTenderized grain-fed chicken breast, crumbed and baked with tomato, mozzarella, and parmesano. Served with spaghetti ala olio.
- Melanzane ParmesanOven baked crumbed eggplant, tomato, mozzarella, and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Served with spaghetti ala olio
Contorno (Side dishes)
- Asparagus sauteed with garlic
- Haricot vert sauteed with garlic and shallots
- Roasted garlic Yukon mashed potatoes
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Mint creamed spinach