Food is what we are passionate about.....we take time, lots of time, to hand mix, ferment and bake our beautiful breads and pastry. Each and every loaf of bread that we make ferments for a minimum of 72 hours prior to baking. Why? This process develops the flavour we are famous for and helps to make our sourdough easier to digest than most. We have a story to tell in our bread and you have to come and try some to understand how our story can affect your life.
- Country LoafThis bread is where our process started. It is very simple. Made with top grade bread flour, water and salt. Available daily.$6.50
- Toasted Sunflower Seed and Flax porridge breadToasted sunflower seeds and flax made into a porridge and added to our special mix of flour, water and salt. High fibre, rich in Potassium, Magnesium and protein.$7
- Buckwheat porridge breadWhole buckwheat groats porridge, flour, water and salt. Rich in Potassium, Magnesium, Fibre, Iron and B-6. Naturally nutty flavour.$7
- Quinoa Porridge BreadQuinoa porridge, flour, water and salt. Creamy, fragrant and delicious. Good source of protein, fibre, iron, copper, thiamin and B-6. Rich in magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and folate$7
- Cranberry Walnut BreadDried cranberry, toasted walnut pieces, flour water and salt. No sugar added but subtly sweet from the cranberries and walnuts. Get your daily dose of anti-inflammatory omega-3 in your morning toast.$7
- FocacciaThis bread made in the traditional Italian style is soft, full of bubbles and delicious! Great for sandwiches, dipping or eating in the car on the way home. One for you and one for the family. No one will ever know. By the piece or a whole round
- Charcoal SourdoughOur Country Loaf with the addition of activated charcoal$7