White / Rosé and Traditional Method Sparkling Wines
These wines have been fermented in stainless steel and have not been processed using animal products and yes they are gluten free.
- Summer Solstice (dry white wine)Subtle, refined nose and hints of ginger. Deep layered flavors with light butterscotch and toffee overtones on the mid-palate. Long tangy finish. Delicious and versatile with food.
- Frontenac Gris 2016 (off-dry)Fresh citrus and floral nose. Plump, substantial wine with a backbone of lemony acidity. Intensely flavoured, mouth-coating and very structured, with a long dry finish. An extremely appealing, sophisticated wine that can stand up to substantial food.
- Osceola Muscat 2016 (001)Delicate, lightly perfumed nose with some green apple skin. Luscious mouth feel with plenty of orange and tangerine. very complex, with lots of acidity to offset the rich citrus fruit. A natural with spicy dishes.
- Wild Rosé 2016 (001)Very pretty raspberry nose. Fragrant and full of ripe fruit. Big, off-dry palate with vibrant red fruit playing off the natural acidity. Light grape tannins add structure. A summer charmer tailor-made for the patio.
- Brut Classic (dry sparkling)"Tradition Method" sparkling white win, has a champagne-like nose with bread dough, yeastiness and a hint of vanilla. Crémant-style plate with very discernible fruit, real elegance and delicacy. Long, creamy finish. Great for special occasion wine with sparkling wine's typical affinity for food.
Fermented until dryness on their skins, barrel aged in French and American Oak for twelve months and the bottle aged before being released.
- Frontenac Reserve 2015 (dry)Deep, tarry nose with exotic overtones. Nicely integrated oak throwing off mint and cigar box nuances. Big earthy and full of dark fruit. Nice sense of terroir and a long, lip-smacking finish. Bring on the barbecue.
- Sabrevois 2015 (dry)Deep blackberry nose. Earthy, with cedar notes. Round, supple mouthfeel. Dark fruit, liquorice and herbs on the palate, with some tannic grip lending structure. Very classy, like a blend of Syrah and Carmenére.