Served all day!
- BagelSliced and toasted, served with dairy-free butter.$2.99
- Cuban ToastadaToasted and pressed Cuban bread with dairy-free butter.$2.75
- OatmealWarm bowl of cinnamon spiced oatmeal topped off with fresh sliced apples. Dairy free milk options available.
- The Breakfast SandwichMelted cheddar and scrambled egg buttered and pressed on your choice of bread.$5.99
Served all day.
- Chicken Salad CroissantHouse chicken salad made with lemon pepper-seasoned diced chicken, sweet grapes, and crunchy walnuts, crisp romaine served on a large, fluffy croissant. Comes with a small bag of regular Lays.$8.99
- The VegetarianJuicy tomato, crisp cucumber, house-made hummus, romaine, goat cheese, and creamy Italian dressing on fresh Cuban bread, pressed with olive oil until golden. Served with a small bag of regular Lays.$8.99
- The Cuban SandwichSlow oven-roasted, pulled mojo pork, honey ham, salami, Swiss cheese, dill pickle slices, and yellow mustard on deliciously seasoned pressed Cuban bread. Not to toot our own horn too much, but it is one of the best takes on the traditional that you can find. Served with a regular bag of Lays chips.$8.99
- The Washington TurkeyListed in Creative Loafings Best Sandwiches of The Bay, The Washington Turkey sandwich has turkey, bacon, melted Swiss, honey mustard, and granny smith apples on a pressed, double-decker wheat bread sandwich. SO. GOOD. Comes with a small bag of regular Lays chips$9.50