Big, Gooey and Always Fresh
- Apple Raisin$3Granny Smith Apples top off these ultimately gooey treats. The raisins are part of the bread, they never fall out! - with or without pecans
- Cinnamon Buns$3Regular Cinnamon buns - with or without Pecans
- Raisin Cinnamon Buns$3We put our raisins right into the dough, no losing them and they stay moist - with or without pecans
CROISSANTS & DANISH
Layer upon layer of Butter, what else needs to be said?
- Plain Croissants$2.50Twenty four layers of buttery goodness
- Farmer Sausage Croissant$3.50Our Mennonite/French fusion croissant.
- Spinach and Feta$3A Savoury favourite
- Almond Croissants$3.50Filled with Almond Cream these twice baked treasures don't stay on the table very long
- Chocolate Croissant$3Filled with a bar of dark chocolate and dressed in more chocolate infused pastry.
- Almond Danish$3.50The danish pastry is loaded with eggs, butter and milk, the sweeter version of the croissant. Filled with a rich almond cream and topped with icing and almonds.
- Poppy Seed Danish$3Poppy seeds with a touch of lemon twisted together for goodness in every bite.
- Maple Walnut Danish$3.50Maple Walnut filled danish pastry infused with maple syrup from our own trees.
- Kouign Amann$3.50Sweet and salty buttery decadence. My own unique twist on a delicacy from Brittany France. Made with croissant pastry expect the unexpected.
- Caramel Apple Croissant$4Another twice baked delight this one is made with apple butter created from local Comox Valley apples.
Our bread tastes homemade.....because it is.
- Canary Bread$6Hubby thought I had put the bird food into this hefty whole wheat bread - full of millet, sunflower and sesame seeds as well as oatmeal and flax.
- Sour Dough Bread$7We have a variety of Sourdough breads, from a savoury Fenugreek to a sweet Rustic Raisin, a nutty pumpkin seed and sunflower seed Pumpkin Sun, a white Country Blonde and a tangy Farmhouse Medley and Ancient Grain including grain from a neighbour right here on Vancouver Island
- Dill & Onion Bread$6Don't knock it till you have tried it as a grilled cheese sandwich or a BLT! Then you will love it with all your soups and savory sandwiches.
- Baguettes$4Slender, crusty baguettes
A selection of sweet bars to eat as you shop at market, or ready for your pack lunches
- Rock Road Brownie$2.25This one finds the kid in all of us, marshmallows, almonds and chocolate drizzle topping ridiculously delicious and moist brownie
- Almond Roca Brownie$2.50English Toffee bits and almonds drizzled with dark chocolate make this brownie the grown up version of the rocky road.
- Death by Peanut Butter$2.50A peanut butter cookie like base smothered in a peanut butter infused chocolate ganache, drizzled with more peanut butter.
- Apple Pie Bar$2.50Granny Smith Apples with a touch of nutmeg and cinnamon. Served in a bar form for easy snacking at market or at home.
- Rhubarb Pie Bar$2.50Rhubarb infused with cinnamon, orange zest and a touch of almond. You will never look back.
- EATwell-liveMORE Bars$2.50This is the perfect pack snack solution for biking, air travel, hiking, gardening....whatever you do, you will be glad you have it along. Made with our own granola, peanuts, peanut butter, gluten free rice krispies this is packed with energy.
Nicknamed Glennola - this is my hubby's creation
- Level Headed$5.75Start the day out right with baked oatmeal loaded with seeds of all sorts - pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, flax
- Going Nuts$7Glenn uses the Level Headed base and goes a bit nuts with Almonds, Pecans and Hazelnuts.
We have a few hidden gems available for you
- Frozen Pizza Dough$10Take home 3 balls of pizza dough to create your own dinners. Easy to work with, and ready to use in 3 hours out of the freezer.
- Beneath the Bark Maple Syrup$16West Coast Maple Syrup, tapped from the trees on our 100 acres, this syrup is deep flavoured from the long process of sugaring off (evaporation)