APPS AND SOUPS
YUMMY AND WARM GREAT START UP
- Appetizer Sampler / $10.99Queso Fundido (chorizo sausage topped with baked chihuahua cheese and served with tortillas), Guacamole (avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro) and Pepino Dip (spicy cucumber slaw)
- Queso Fundido / $5.99Deliciously melted Chihuahua cheese with homemade chorizo (choose beans to make it vegetarian); served with corn tortillas
- Guacamole and chips / $5.99Fresh-made guacamole made with tomato, onion cilantro, lime and pepper. our chips are home made and gluten free.
- Pepino Dip and chips / $4.99Delicious cucumber, onion, and jalapeño slaw, served with home made corn trtilla chips.
- Chips y Salsa / $3.99Fresh-made salsas, one verde (green, made with tomatillo, jalapeno, cilantro and onion) and one roja (red, made wit tomato, jalapeno, cilantro and onion), served with our home made tortillas chips
- Paty's Carrot Soup / $6.99Delicious! And everyone's favorite! (made with carrot, onion and cream)
- Sopa del Dia / $6.99Soup of the day
A few but really good
- Camarones a la Naranja / $17.99Sweet and sour shrimp in an orange reduction sauce made with chipotle; also served with rice
- Salmon Asado / $17.99Baked salmon marinated in chimichurri; served with a side of vegetables (broccoli, squash and zucchini) and mashed potatoes
- Momias / $17.99Bacon-wrapped shrimp, topped with mango sauce and served with poblano pepper spaghetti
- Osso Bucco / $17.99Baked pork shank, marinated in tequila, lime, and garlic, served with a salad, and poblano pepper spaghetti
- Pollo con Manzana y Nuez / $12.49Chicken breast, cooked in a creamy pecan sauce topped with fresh apples; served with rice.
- Tamarindera / $12.49Your choice of grilled chicken, pork or shrimp, topped with our sweet and sour tamarind and bacon sauce, served with rice.
- Salsa de Champiñones / $12.49Your choice of pork, chicken or shrimp topped with mild creamy mushroom sauce, served with a side of vegetables (broccoli, squash and zucchini)
- Carnitas / $12.49Shredded and slow cooked pork in orange and spices, served with rice, beans, pico de gallo and tortillas
- Pastor Order (make your own tacos) / $12.49Pastor pork marinated in red adobo sauce and pineapple, served with rice, beans and tortillas, cilantro and onions by side. Makes 3 tacos.
- Suiza / $11.99Chicken enchilada topped with salsa verde, salsa roja, OR mole sauce. Baked with Chihuahua cheese; served with rice and beans
- Rajas con Queso / $11.99Sliced poblano peppers cooked with cream cheese and onions; served with rice
- Filete a la Mexicana / $16.99Flat iron steak topped with tomatoes, onions, and peppers; served with rice, beans, and tortillas
- Barbacoa / $14.99Jalisco Style Slow cook stew, seasoned with mild peppers and spices, served with rice beans and tortillas
- Hambreguesa de frijol / $11.99Bean burger served with salad and fries (with or with out cheese)
- Mancha Mantel (MOLE) / $12.49Homemade sweet-and-spicy mole sauce, served on your choice of meat (chicken, pork, salmon or shrimp); served with rice and tortillas.
- Ensalada de la Casa / $6.99Zucchini, squash, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and peppers; sauteed with chimichurri, served on greens.
- Molcaje / $11.99Hot stone bowl made with tomato salsa, mushrooms, brocolli, squash, zuquinni, onion a peppers, topped with cheese: served with tortillas
- Chiles en Nogada / $17.99Roasted poblano pepper, stuffed with a beef picadillo, topped with Nogada (walnut cream). Served with rice
- Burritos de Calabacitas / $11.992 vegetable medley and cheese burritos served with rice and beans
- Burritos de Frijol / $11.992 bean and cheese burritos served with rice and calabacitas
- Filete Mignon / $19.99Grilled center-cut steak topped with a red wine sauce; served with a side salad and rice
- Tacos de Pescado o Camaron / $17.99Gluten-free, fried Baja California style tacos. Red snapper OR shrimp, on corn tortilla. Served with rice, pepino dip, salsa and lime
- Hamberguesa / $6.99Beef hamburger served with fries, and your choice of cheese
- Pollo Frito / $6.99Chicken Tenders and fries
- Quesadilla / $6.99Served with rice and beans
Add a little sugar to life
- Churros / $6.954 churros served with ice cream
- Flan / $4.45Napolitano style sweet egg custard with caramel. Coffee or Vanilla
- Platanos Fritos / $6.95Fried plantains flambeed with Brandy; garnished apples, pecans and condensed milk
- Toffee Cake and Ice Cream / $6.95