** Make Sure You Call Ahead **
We want to feed everyone! However we are a small pizza kitchen that can only facilitate a set number of pizzas per night. We are blessed to have such great a demand for our artisan pies but that means we sell out of dough just about every night of the week and wait times can often exceed 2 hours. As such we highly recommend you call in your order early. We make everything from scratch so we have 10 hours of prep time for each 5 hour shift so we always have someone in the shop to answer the phones. We start taking calls each day at 1pm and generally half or more of that days pies are sold before we even open. If you want to be certain to get a pizza(and we really want you to have one) please call 719 418 2070 early with your order and preferred pick up time.
Pepperoni Shortage Due to COVID-19
COVID-19 has driven up the prices on all sorts of random items across the national food chain. Mozzarella is the highest recorded price in US history, yeast and flour shortages have made baking difficult and now pepperoni is added to the list. Just google pepperoni shortage and you can see why this American favorite is in short supply and the causation. As such our pepperoni supply is extremely limited and even though we use the most expensive variety the limited surplus has caused even our supply to double in price in less than a week. Unfortunately with a price per pound greater than our USDA Prime steak we have to now add an additional surcharge of $2.00 to all pizzas with pepperoni. We will try to keep pepperoni in stock but with warehouses empty across the country there is a good chance we will run out. Please be patient with us as these things are out of our control.
Because we use only the most fresh and organic produce we can find we only have a limited supply of salads to eliminate waste and to keep our prices as low as possible. As such we often sell out of salads and when the produce is gone so too are our salads.
- Roasted Garlic Cheese BreadA half dough covered in mozzarella and muenster cheese blend then topped with roasted garlic. Served with two sides of red sauce.$9
- Organic House SaladA bed of organic mixed baby greens with tri-peppers, imported gmo-free black olives, organic baby heirloom tomatoes and red onion and topped with shaved parm and house made croutons. Organic ranch or organic Italian dressing.$10
- Apple Caramel Crumb CrispWe layer a small pizza with Kerrygold butter poached organic granny smith apples and cinnamon and dark brown sugar. Topped with an organic oat crumb and baked to a crispy crunch. Finished with caramel drizzle.$10
Just because we like to make fancy pizzas do not think we do not love some classic favorites. We take great pride in our pizzas and make our classics with the same gusto and obsession as we do with our more creative pies.
- RomaSometimes nothing beats a classic. We make ours the same way the original Italian masterpiece was prepared for Queen Margherita. A simple classic pie layered with fresh made whole milk mozzarella and finished with cold pressed olive oil fruttato drizzle and organic basil leaf chiffonade.$16
- 5-PointsNamed after one of the oldest neighborhoods in Denver, The 5-Points is our homage to the diversity of this historic district. We use our house red sauce and layer this cheese pizza with 5 delectable varieties. Mozzarella, provolone, muenster, cheddar and creamy ricotta impastata cheese, finished with fresh basil chiffonade.$17
- The BoulderOur classic Colorado Pizza done veggie style, with green peppers, red onion, white button mushrooms, black olives and roma tomato.$18
- DurangoWe take our classic pie and layer mozzarella and provolone and then add a wonderful garlic and fennel Italian sausage and white button mushrooms.$18
- The Baby DoeBaby Doe Tabor was a 1st generation Irish American and one of Colorado's most colorful historic figures. A true "Rags to Riches...back to Rags" kind of gal. As such we created a pizza that showed her humble roots as well as her panache for the extravagant. We layer mozzarella and provolone, then add thin sliced oven roasted organic red and yukon gold potatoes, thick cut applewood bacon, red onions and fresh picked rosemary. We finish it with a white truffle oil drizzle and Parmigiano-Reggiano. NO SAUCE- Roasted garlic & olive oil base.$18
- Twin SistersNamed after the Colorado peaks of the same name, this pie is a classic beauty. We layer a pizza with house cut premium imported Italian pepperoni and imported soppressata salami.$19
- KeblerColorado is home to one of the largest Aspen groves in the world, a single sprawling mass connected via a single root system located in Kebler Pass. After seeing those leaves in autumn we knew we had to name a pizza after it. So we take a pie cover it in our house pesto pomodoro sauce, mozzarella and add garlic fennel Italian sausage, green and tri-colored bell peppers.$19
- Mile High HawaiianAs hard as we tried we could not think of any correlation between the pineapple and Colorado but we love the pie and had to include it. We layer our classic pie with a mozzarella and muenster blend then top with house sliced ham off the bone, applewood smoked center cut bacon and fresh organic Maui Gold pineapple.$19
- Molly BrownThis pizza is just gold! Our house pomodoro covered in mozzarella and aged Tilamook sharp cheddar with applewood smoked bacon, roma tomatoes, roasted garlic and fresh organic spinach.$19
- The GreekA base of EVOO, roasted garlic and Greek oregano is covered in a layer of mozzarella. We add artichoke hearts, organic spinach, imported Mykonos kalamata olives, imported Sicilian sun dried tomatoes, red onions and finished with fresh feta crumble.$20
- Clyde & ChaunceyThe infamous "Don of Denver" and his brother ran their criminal enterprises out of a restaurant in North Denver where their mama would hand roll meatballs that were nearly as famous as her sons. So it only seemed right we named this classic after those two meatball mafiosi. We start with our classic pie and add a mozzarella and provolone blend then cover in sliced house made and hand rolled meatballs(70%beef/30%pork) and caramelized onions. We finish the pie with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and fresh Italian parsley.$20
- 1876We layer a pie with our red sauce, mozzarella and provolone and then add tri-colored bell peppers, white button mushrooms, red onions, black olives and imported pepperoni.$20
These pies are generally based upon whatever is in season or what looks particularity good at market. Due to the cost of the prime ingredients these are generally limited in number and rotate on and off menu as the seasons dictate.
- Rankin KellyEl Paso County's 1st sheriff was a character legends were built on. Rough and formidable on the outside and surprisingly soft and tender on the inside, Rankin was a man to be admired. We realized we had a pizza just like him! We take our classic pie and layer globs of fresh ricotta impastata then cover with mozzarella and provolone blend and top with sliced house made meatballs, garlic & fennel Italian sausage and organic spinach.$21
- Mt Massive.In an attempt to woo the carnivores out there, we layer our classic pie with sliced house made meatballs, imported pepperoni, Italian sausage, spiral cut ham and thick cut applewood bacon.$23
- "Bob Ford" Barbecue Chicken PizzaNamed after the chicken that shot Jesse James in the back and latter met his end in Creede CO. We start with a base of Memphis style sweet and spicy barbecue sauce and layer with mozzarella and smoked gouda then top with honey glazed free range organic chicken, red onions, sweet corn and crispy french fried onion straws. We finish it with fresh chive chop.$23
- AspenA fancy town needed a fancy pizza named after it. We start with a layer of creamy house made pepper Alfredo sauce and cover in mozzarella and imported smoked gouda. Then add sliced USDA PRIME Top sirloin steak, caramelized Maui sweet onions, and organic portabella and white button mushrooms. We then finish with a white truffle oil drizzle, fresh shaved parm and Asiago and organic Italian parsley chop.$25
Create Your Own Perfection
Sometimes only you know what should go on your perfect pizza. If this is one of these times then will make you a pizza with whichever combo of delicious ingredients and sauces you would like.
- Base PizzaLarge Cheese Pizza that feeds 3-4 people.$15
- SauceWe have our house red sauce, roasted garlic extra virgin olive oil, creamy pepper alfredo sauce, Genovese pesto(nut free), and a pesto red sauce.
- BasicWhite Button Mushroom, Green Pepper, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Red Onion, Black Olives, Grilled Sweet Corn, Roasted Garlic, Spinach, Fresh Cut Pineapple, Roasted Potato, Tri- Colored Bell Peppers, Roma Tomato, Artichoke Hearts, Feta, Ricotta Impastata, Kalamata Olives, Sun Dried Tomato, Banana Peppers, Imported Italian Cherry Peppers, Imported Pickled Jalapeno.$1.50
- PremiumHouse Made Meatballs(70/30 beef/pork blend),Thick Cut Applewood Bacon, Garlic & Fennel Italian Sausage, Imported Soppressata Salami, Imported Old World Pepperoni, Hickory Smoked Spiral Ham, Imported French"Chevre" Goat Cheese, Caramelized Maui Sweet Onions.$3