- Chicken Yassa (with your choice of white rice or vermicelli)Grilled chicken with caramelized onions
- Veggie Sauce with white riceOnly vegetables, no meat/sea food
- Jollof Rice/Thieb with beef or chickenJollof rice is Senegambia's national dish and its version of "fried rice".
- FatayaStuffed with fish/beef
- Egg rollsBeef/Chicken/Veggie
- Mafe/Peanut butter sauceServed over white rice
- Coos Coos with beef saucewith sautéed onions
- Curry sauce with chickenserved over white rice
- Hibiscus (Bissap) JuiceMade from the hibiscus plant - Dairy free
- Ginger JuiceThis refreshing drink is made from the ginger root. Dairy free.
- Baobab JuiceThis traditional West African drink is made from the baobab fruit. It is not dairy free.