Satisfy your thirst with Authentically Southern Hand Crafted Sodas, Sweet Tea, and New Orleans Style Coffee Drinks.
- Sweet TeaWithout question, this is the best Sweet Tea this side of the Mississippi River. No, we don’t sell Unsweet Tea. Don’t ask.
- CoffeeWe are importing a genuine, unique blend of whole bean Community Coffee from Louisiana. We are adding just a touch of Chicory to make an authentic, dark roasted cup of New Orleans goodness. For an additional $2, you can turn yours into a Cafe au Lait. Mix in a shot of vanilla syrup for $1. Add some Beignets and you can almost hear the Jazz from the French Quarter.
- LemonadeWe hand squeeze our Lemons and mix them with water and real Sugar to make our Lemonade.
- LimeadeCarbonated Lime Soda made from hand squeezed Limes and real Sugar. No funny business here.
- Cherry LimeadeIt’s a Limeade with Maraschino Cherries. Ok, there is some funny business here because we haven’t figured out the Maraschino Cherries yet. We are working on it...
- Lemon LimeadeLimeade and Lemonade had a baby. This is it.
- Vanilla Cream SodaHand crafted Soda made with real sugar and real vanilla beans.
- Bottled Water
We take Barbecue seriously. All of our smoked meats are cooked low and slow with a mix of oak and apple charcoal. We baste them with Sauce #3 as they cook to bring out that Authentically Southern flavor. We sell them by the pound. Order as much as you want.
- Smoked BrisketBrisket is our love language. Our Brisket is slow smoked, beefy goodness that melts in your mouth with an explosion of flavor. It is dusted with our signature spice blend, cooked by Oak and Apple coals, and basted with Sauce #3. It is served sliced.
- Cochon de LaitLiterally translated “suckling pig” , Cochon de Lait is the way that South Louisiana does Pulled Pork. We use only the best Pork Shoulders that are rubbed with our signature spice blend, slow smoked with Oak and Apple coals, and basted with Sauce #3. It is served pulled.
- Smoked Spare RibsTruth: The best Ribs are Spare Ribs, and the best Spare Ribs are Magnolia Blossom Spare Ribs. They are lightly dusted with our signature spice rub, fired by Oak and Apple coals and basted with Sauce #3. Served by the rack or half rack.
- Smoked Turkey BreastOur Boneless Turkey Breast is brined and smoked over Oak and Apple coals, and basted with our Sauce #3, making for the most moist, tender, and delicious Turkey you have ever eaten. It is served sliced.
- Smoked SausageOur Sausage is Conecuh Original Flavor Sausage, imported from Evergreen, AL. It is the best Sausage in the world, and The Magnolia Blossom is the only place in Arizona where you can buy some! It is smoked over Oak and Apple coals until the casing is crisp enough to give that crisp “pop” when you bite into it.
Some people might call them Subs, Heroes, Hoagies, Grinders, Wedges, Spukies, Gatsbys, Zeppelins, or just Sandwiches, but in the Gulf South, we call them Po'Boys. Our Po'Boys are as Authentically Southern as we can make them. We are serving them on authentic French Baguettes and Blue Plate Mayonnaise imported from New Orleans because they just taste better. We fill them with our own Smoked Meats to make the ultimate in Southern Barbecue Sandwiches. We sell them in either 4 inch or 8 inch versions.
- Smoked Brisket Po'BoyThin sliced brisket with Blue Plate Mayo and Dill Pickles.
- Smoked Rib Po'BoySmoked Boneless Spare Ribs with Blue Plate Mayo and Dill Pickles
- Smoked Turkey Po'BoyThin Sliced Turkey Breast with Blue Plate Mayo
- Smoked Sausage Po'BoySliced Conecuh Sausage with Blue Plate Mayo
- Cochon de Lait Po'BoyPulled Cochon de Lait with Blue Plate Mayo and French's Mustard
The Magnolia Blossom Authentically Southern Mobile Eatery is really just a diner on wheels. We want to give you, the customer, options that will allow us to meet your culinary needs and desires. As such, we have the best burger in Northern Marana, options for kids and people with dietary restrictions, and the best Fried Chicken in Arizona. Being Authentically Southern means that there are always a lot of options on the table because that is the way that Grandma taught us to do it.
- Burgers - 1/2 pound or 1/4 poundThe perfect Burger... Hamburgers are America’s sandwich. They don’t need fancy culinary tricks to make them awesome. The simple Burger is already awesome. Our 1/4 pound All Beef Patties are cooked to perfection with a little Blue Plate Mayo and French’s Mustard and 3 Dill Pickles. It is the perfect balance of flavors and textures to allow the Burger to shine. Add Cheese or Chili for $1 or both for $2.
- Chicken TendersWe hand cut, hand bread, and fry Chicken Breasts. Sold in 1/4 lb portions.
- Grilled CheeseWe are melting American or Cheddar Cheese between two pieces of Texas Toast and cutting the sandwich into triangles, just the way Momma made ‘em.
The Creole culture of the Gulf Coast is a true picture of the American melting pot. It blends French,Spanish, English, African, and Native American traditions, music, and food to make one perfect harmony. Please enjoy the Authentically Creole offerings that we want to share with you.
- Chicken GumboThe word “Gumbo” comes from the Choctaw word for filé (Kombo) and the Congolese word for okra (ki ngombo). Like the etymology of the word suggests, Gumbo truly represents the melting pot of Creole culture. Our Gumbo begins with a dark Roux that is flavored with the “Trinity” (Onions, Bell Peppers, and Celery), hydrated with a Chicken Stock, filled with Tomatoes and pulled Chicken, then thickened with Okra and Filé and served over American grown rice. Add Sausage for $1 more.
Balance out your meal with a selection or two from our sides. Every one is prepared with our Authentically Southern recipes and methods.
- French FriesOur French Fries are hand cut, fried, dusted with Sea Salt and Black Pepper, and made the way that Potatoes were designed to be eaten. Our Fries are Gluten Free, and Vegan friendly, but if that is not your thing, you can add Chili or Cheese for $1 or Both for $2.
- Baked BeansThese Beans are made from our own recipe, sticky and sweet, smoky with just the right kiss of spice. Loaded with Onions, Bell Peppers and Bacon... Yes, Bacon.
- Cole SlawThis is not your average Cole Slaw. The Cabbage and Carrots are hand cut to provide just the right texture. Our Slaw Sauce is a sweet, but spicy, creamy, but tangy masterpiece of culinary engineering.
- ChiliReal Chili has no beans, but it is loaded with Spices and Meaty goodness. It is slow cooked with just the right amount of Tomatoes and Onions to make a perfect symphony of flavor. It is great by itself, but it is also great as a topping for Fries, Baked Potatoes, Burgers, or even Salads! Add cheese and onions for $1 more.
Our Sweet options are the perfect way to finish your meal... or to start your meal... or to just be your meal. You decide. We don't judge.
- Cinnamon RollsOur Cinnamon Rolls are genuine hand-rolled Cinnamon goodness drowning in our decadent, hand made, Buttercream Icing
- BeignetsBeignets are a New Orleans tradition. They are deep fried Choux Pastry sprinkled with Powdered Sugar . . . think a New Orleans styled, French take on a sopapilla or a doughnut. We sell 'em in sixes.
- Lime Cream Cheese Pie To GoAll the richness of a cheesecake with the refreshing burst of citrusy goodness of fresh squeezed lime.
- Lemon IceBox Pie To GoThe Lemon IceBox Pie is a Southern tradition. It is a sweet but tart custard like pie.