Appetizers & Sides
- Brussel SproutsFried crispy w/ sea salt, pepper, & a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Red Beans and RiceNew Orleans red beans and rice cooked low & slow with ham hocks, topped with grilled andouille sausage.
- Regular/Cajun FriesFries with a touch of sea salt or Fries tossed with a blend of 9 seasonings.
- Blackened Green BeansFresh blackened green beans with a touch of garlic.
- Mac & Cheese3-cheese sauce topped with toasted bread crumbs.
- Hush Puppies
- Crawfish Etouffee'
- Seafood Gumbo
- Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya
- Soco House SaladOrganic spring mix w/ cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, & croutons. Choice of SoCo vinaigrette or buttermilk ranch.
- Shrimp Remoulade SaladSpicy grilled shrimp over hearts of romaine w/ cherry tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, & house-made blackened croutons. Drizzled with house-made remoulade.
New Orleans Dishes
- Crab Cajun FriesCajun Fries layered w/ Old Bay garlic aioli, fresh Pacific rock crab, & a sprinkle of green onion.
- Chicken & Sausage JambalayaOur famous cajun rice dish with chunks of chicken, Andouille sausage, & spices, topped w/ green onions.
- Fried Shrimp w/ Cajun Fries7 large Gulf shrimp, tossed in our seasoned corn flour & fried golden. Served w/ cajun fries & a side of remoulade sauce.
- Blackened Shrimp with Seasoned Rice or Grits6 large Gulf shrimp pan-seared in butter, rosemary, blackened seasoning & fresh garlic. Served over seasoned rice or cheesy grits w/ green onions & French bread.
- Blackened Fish Platter with side of VegetablesCharbroiled blackened white fish. Served with your choice of 1 veggie side.
- Crawfish EtouffeeLouisiana crawfish tails smothered in a rich sauce, topped with white rice & garnished w/ green onions. Served with french bread.
- Seafood GumboA seafood stew w/ Gulf shrimp, Pacific cod, & rock crab. Served w/ a mound of white rice, french bread, & a sprinkle of green onions.
- Who Dat Shrimp7 large Gulf shrimp fried in a seasoned white flour & tossed in a creamy creole secret sauce. Served w/ Cajun fries or seasoned rice.
- Seafood PlatterThe platter is fatter! 4 gulf shrimp, 2 pieces of catfish, 2 oysters, and 1 soft shell crab. Served w/ cajun fries & choice of 2 dipping sauces.
- Fried Catfish w/ Cajun FriesMississippi catfish fillets tossed in seasoned corn meal & fried to crispy perfection. Served w/ cajun fries.
- Fried Oyster w/ Cajun FriesPacific oysters coated in seasoned organic corn flour & fried golden. Served w/ cajun fries and a side of remoulade sauce.
- 50/50 w/ Cajun Fries4 fresh large gulf shrimp & 2 pieces of Mississippi catfish fried golden. Served w/ cajun fries and a side of remoulade sauce.
- Fried Chicken Strips w/ Cajun FriesMarinated chicken breast strips hand-battered in seasoned white flour & fried. Served w/ cajun fries & SoCo Hot Chicken Sauce or aioli.
- Soft Shell Crab w/ Cajun FriesLouisiana blue crab coated in seasoned organic corn flour & fried golden. Served w/ cajun fries and a side of remoulade sauce.
- Southern Fried Chicken SandwichMarinated chicken breast fried to perfection & served on a French bun dressed with our vinaigrette slaw & house-made Old Bay garlic aioli.
- Grilled Blackened Chicken SandwichGrilled chicken breast w/ blackened seasonings, served on a french bun topped w/ spring mix, roma tomatoes, pickles, & our original remoulade sauce.
- MuffalettaA traditional New Orleans sandwich. Italian bread layered w/ marinated olive salad, salami, mortadella, black forest ham, prosciutto, provolone, & swiss cheese.
All Po' Boys served with a freshly baked toasted french roll with our vinaigrette coleslaw, ripe Roma tomatoes, pickles, and house made remoulade sauce.
- Fried Catfish Po' Boy
- Blackened Shrimp Po' Boy
- Fried Shrimp Po' Boy
- Oyster Po' Boy
- Blackened Fish Po' Boy
- Fried Soft Shell Crab Po' Boy
- Bread PuddingFreshly baked & topped with a whisky sauce.
- 3 BeignetsA New Orleans treat! Dough fried & covered w/ powdered sugar, Served fresh & hot. (Sunday's only)
- Stevie B's Carrot CakeHomemade carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting. (when available)
- Fountain DrinkCoke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer
- Ice Tea/Sweet Tea
- Bottled Water
- Brown Sugar Lemonade
- New Orleans Beers(Coming Soon)
- Local Beers(Coming Soon)
- Wine(Coming Soon)