- Tandoori Rubbed ChickenChicken breast rubbed in tandoori herbs pan fried served with side salad
- Melted CamembertOven baked served with rustic breads and a onion relish
- Garlic BreadToasted with melted garlic butter
- Garlic MushroomsPan fried in a garlic butter served in a Yorkshire pudding and side salad.
- Pie of the WeekTraditional homemade pie. Ask a member of staff for the pie of the week served with mash potatoes and peas.
- Pulled pork burgerMelt your mouth pulled pork served top with salad in a brioche bun. Served with chip, onion ring and coleslaw.
- Halloumi burgerFried halloumi with onion chutney and topped with a fresh salad in a brioche bun. Served with chips, onion rings and coleslaw.
- The Darnley BurgerHomemade beef burger topped with smoke Monterrey jack cheese and fresh salad. Served with chips, onion rings and coleslaw.
- BBQ RibsFall off the bone full rack of ribs served with chips, onion rings and a coleslaw.
- Steak SandwichThinly sliced steak cooked and served in selection of white or brown bread. With a side of a chips and salad. Accompanied with a horseradish relish is optional.
- Ploughman’sA tradition ploughman’s with a choice of Cheddar, Ham, Stilton or Pate
- Salad of the weekAsk a member of staff for the delicious salad of the week
- Macaroni CheeseTradition maconi cheese served with a side of rustic bread.
- Poached SalmonServed with new potatoes, peas and a dill sauce.
- Avocado and PrawnsThinly sliced avocado topped with some prawns, Rose’marie sauce and a side salad.
- Atlantic ScampiFried and served with chips peas and a tartare sauce.
- Liver and BaconPan fried in an onion gravy, served with mash and vegetables.
- Steak and Kidney PuddingTraditional suet pudding filled to the brim with steak and kidney and gravy. Served with vegetables and mash
- Lincolnshire sausageSausages cooked with mash and peas.
- Hand Carved HamDeliciously hand carved ham served with fried egg, chips and peas.
- Battered CodBattered cod served with chips peas and a side of tartare Sauce.
- Breaded plaicePlaice covered in bread crumbs fried and served with chips, peas and a side of tartare.