The Pasty Lineup
Our selection of delicious, authentic UP pasties (Pass-Tees) offer a flavor for every palate.
- The 906One pasty to rule them all! The 906 area code represents the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and was the inspiration The 906 Pasty - a traditional recipe with broad appeal, featuring ground beef, potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Miner's DelightA Yooper classic, direct from the Copper Country, the Miner's Delight features the rutabaga - the odd little vegetable that most associate with the pasty. Our recipe is made from ground beef, rutabaga, potatoes, and onions.
- City ChickenOur poultry fusion pasty features a ground blend of white and dark meat chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery.
- Empanada GrandeSouth of the (Mackinac) bridge meets south of the border! Our Mexican-inspired recipe features taco seasoned ground beef, refried beans, potatoes, onions, garlic, and red peppers. Ole'!
- GuidoOur Italian take on the pasty is our nod to the influence of the southern Italians, primarily from Calabria but also from Naples and Sicily, that immigrated to the Upper Peninsula looking for work in the mining and logging industries. The Guido features ground Italian pork sausage, red peppers, potatoes, onions, and fennel seeds.
- M. C. VeggieA flavor for our herbivore friends, featuring potatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and cheese.