- Onion Bhaji ⓋⒺTwo deep fried balls of sliced onion in chana dhal batter. With dipping mint sauce ⓜ.£2.80
- Meat SamosaLightly spiced meat wrapped in crispy filo pastry. Served with mint sauce ⓜ.£3
- Vegetable Samosa ⓋLightly spiced vegetables wrapped in crispy filo pastry. Served with mint sauce ⓜ.£3
- Fiayzhi ⓋⒺRed split lentil fritters spiced with coriander and chillies and served with dipping mint sauce ⓜ.£2.80
- Pakora Pav ⒼⓋⒺVegetable pakoras that have been garnished with mint & coriander sauce ⓜ and served in a soft bread roll.£3
- Mitta Sevva ⒼⓋⒺⓜMorsels of naan bread that have been deep fried and coated in sugar.£2.40
- Jhinga Tinka ⒸⓈⓜKing prawns in yoghurt & spices, then deep fried in sesame & vermicelli batter. With sweet chilli sauce.£6.50
- Paneer Farsaal ⓋⓜIndian cottage cheese cooked in a bhuna sauce, then wrapped in a dumpling parcel.£3.50
Starters served with a fried flatbread Ⓖ as an accompaniment.
- Bhuna Prawn on Puri ⒼⒸPrawns cooked in a delicious thick bhuna sauce.£4
- Garlic Mushrooms on Puri ⓋⒼFlash fried mushrooms sautéed in garlic for a classic combination.£3
- Bhuna Chicken Tikka on Puri ⒼⓜDiced chicken tikka cooked in our bhuna sauce.£3.50
- Chicken Chaat ⒼWe use chaat masaala spices to create this classic tangy chicken recipe.£3.50
- King Prawn Bhazi ⒼⒸKing prawns that are fried for a delicate texture, and cooked in various spices.£5
Tikka Mossala Mains Ⓝⓜ
Our take on an infamous dish. We grill our main component in the tandoor then cook in a reduction of curry, double fresh cream and cashew nuts. There are no artificial food colourings in the dish. (It won’t be bright red!)
- Chicken Tikka Mossala Ⓝⓜ£7
- Lamb Tikka Mossala Ⓝⓜ£8
- Paneer Tikka Mossala ⓋⓃⓜ£6.50
- Tandoori King Prawn Mossala ⒸⓃⓜ£11.50
- Mossala Sauce ⓋⓃⓜ£4.90
Dishes that are unique to us, and are an exquisite treat. Don't want the same old curry? Order from here!
- Nargis KoftaChicken keema meatballs and meat keema balls, cooked in a rich spiced sauce.£9
- Khashi Malai ⓃⓜNew Zealand prime lamb, cooked in a creamy coconut sauce with ghee, shallots and cashew nuts.£10
- Biraan Maas ⒻPan-fried pangasius fish fillet with aromatic spices, sautéed onions and a side of sticky rice.£9
- Changarai ⒸKing prawns served with sweet potato fries on a bed of tomato chutney.£15
- Pudhina Memana ChaalMint & spice-crusted lamb cooked in the tandoor, served with a pomegranate raitha.£9.50
- Modhu Murgh ⓃⓜDiced chicken breast, ghee, double cream, cashew nuts and finished with honey.£7.50
- Chole Aloo Paneer ⓋⓂⓜSpicy chickpea, paneer and potato cooked in a thick sauce.£7
- Dondurmek KhakriDonner meat cooked in fragrant sauce with spring onions and shallots.£7.50
- Satha GusthStir-fried mushrooms with peas, and lamb pieces in a light curry sauce.£7.90
- Khala Beguni ⓋⓂBaby aubergines cooked in a light bhazi sauce with seasonal vegetables.£6.50
The Tandoor ⓜ
All sautéed with onions, green peppers and coriander. Served with a side of green salad and yoghurt mint sauce.
- Chicken Tikka [Starter] ⓜ£3.50
- Lamb Tikka [Starter] ⓜ£4.50
- Sheekh Kebab [Starter]£3
- Paneer Tikka [Starter] Ⓥⓜ£3
- Mixed Kebab [Starter] ⓜ£4.50
- Chicken Tikka [Main] ⓜ£6.50
- Lamb Tikka [Main] ⓜ£7.50
- Chicken Tikka Shashlik [Main] ⓜ£7
- Lamb Tikka Shashlik [Main] ⓜ£8
- Mixed Grill [Main] ⓜ£8.50
- Tandoori King Prawns [Main] Ⓒⓜ£11.50
Tried and tested Indian cuisine, these mainstays benefit from many years of experience.
- Kurma ⓜTraditional mild curry with fresh cream, spices and coconut.
- BhunaOnions, garlic, tomatoes and chillies.
- Rogan JoshOnions, garlic & chillies layered with sautéed tomatoes on top.
- DupiazaGreater quantity of onion leaves, green peppers and tomatoes.
- BaltiStir-fried curry, tomatoes, sweet peppers, ghee & mixed herbs.
- CurryThe base of all of our curries. Finished with a tomato wedge.
- Dansak ⒻLentils, pineapple, lemon juice, sugar and chillies. Tangy.
- MoshoriLentils, garlic, cracked black pepper and coriander.
- MadrasCurry sauce with additional chilli powder.
- CeylonSimilar to a Madras, but with a sweet edge of coconut.
- PathiaA hot tangy curry with lemon and tomato puree.
- Vindaloo ⓂOur hottest traditional curry, chillies and potatoes.
Additional ingredients elevate these curries with layers of flavours.
- Passanda ⓃⓜFresh double cream, ghee and cashew nuts.
- Achari ⓂMango and lime pickle base, wonderful strong flavour.
- RoshunFried garlic cloves, spring onions, coriander and black pepper.
- ChanaChickpeas and garam masala.
- PalakhSpinach, garlic, chillies, peppers and coriander.
- KaraiPeppers, garam masala, spring onions and coriander.
- JalfreziStir-fried onions, peppers and chillies in a thick sauce.
Fragrant and rich. A complete meal of stir-fried rice, spices & cashew nuts. Garnished with cucumber, tomatoes and a boiled egg. Served with a side of seasonal vegetables in curry sauce Ⓜ.
- Chicken Biriyani ⓃⒺⓂⓜ£7.20
- Lamb Biriyani ⓃⒺⓂⓜ£8.50
- Vegetable Biriyani ⓋⓃⒺⓂⓜ£6.90
- Chicken Tikka Biriyani ⓃⒺⓂⓜ£8.50
- Lamb Tikka Biriyani ⓃⒺⓂⓜ£9.50
- Paneer Biriyani ⓋⓃⒺⓂⓜ£7
Vegetable Sides Ⓥ
Great as accompaniments to mains or wonderful on their own.
- Vegetable Bhazi ⓂSeasonal vegetables in a light sauce.£3
- Bombay Aloo ⓂSpicy soft potatoes & nigella seeds.£3
- Aloo Gobi ⓂTurmeric tinged cauliflower and buttery potatoes.£3
- Bhindhi BhaziStir fried okra and onions.£3
- Chana SaagChickpeas, garlic and spinach.£3
- Tarka DhalLentils, ghee, onion with fried garlic.£3
- Saag Paneer ⓜPaneer with garlic and spinach.£3
- Mushroom BhaziStir-fried mushrooms.£3
- Saag Aloo ⓂSpinach, garlic and potatoes.£3
- Mottor Paneer ⓜPaneer cooked with peas.£3
Long grain basmati rice, known for its aromatic and distinctive flavour.
- Plain Boiled Rice Ⓥ£2.20
- Plain Pilau Ⓥ£2.50
- Vegetable Pilau ⓋⓂ£2.80
- Egg Fried Pilau ⓋⒺ£2.80
- Garlic Pilau Ⓥ£3.20
- Peas Pilau Ⓥ£2.50
- Special Pilau£4.50
- Tikka Pilau ⓜ£3.20
- Onion Pilau Ⓥ£2.50
- Keema Pilau£2.70
- Cashew Nut Pilau ⓃⓋ£4.50
- Mushroom Pilau Ⓥ£3.50
Naan & Flatbreads ⒼⒺⓜ
Naans are baked in the tandoor. Parathas are flatbreads fried in ghee.
- Plain Naan ⓋⒼⒺⓜ£1.70
- Garlic Naan ⓋⒼⒺⓜ£2.30
- Keema Naan ⒼⒺⓜ£2.30
- Tikka Naan ⒼⒺⓜ£2.30
- Peshwari Naan ⓃⓋⒼⒺⓜ£2.50
- Garlic Coriander Naan ⓋⒼⒺⓜ£2.30
- Keema Garlic Naan ⒼⒺⓜ£2.50
- Cheese Garlic Naan ⒼⒺⓜ£2.50
- Chapati ⓋⒼ£1
- Plain Paratha ⓋⒼⓜ£2
- Aloo Paratha ⓋⓂⒼⓜ£2.20
- Keema Paratha Ⓖ£2.50
- Handcut Chips£1.80
- Punjabi ChipsSpiced with chilli powder and salt.£2
- Dip TrayThe full selection of our dips.£2.40
- Mint Sauce£0.80
- Mango Chutney£0.80
- Onion Salad£0.80
- Achari Pickle£0.80
- 330ml Can of Soft Drink£0.80
- 1.2l Bottle of Soft Drink£2
- Green Salad£1
- KachumberIndian tomato & onion salad dressed with salt, spices & chillies.£3
- Raitha ⓜRefreshing & cooling natural low fat yoghurt.£2
Chapati Wraps Ⓖ
Ingredients are sautéed in onions and peppers, then garnished with salad and yoghurt mint sauce ⓜ.
- Sheekh Kebab Wrap£3.80
- Vegetable Pakora Wrap Ⓔ£3.80
- Paneer Wrap ⓜ£3.50
- Chicken Tikka Wrap ⓜ£4
- Lamb Tikka Wrap ⓜ£5
- Mixed Kebab Wrap ⓜ£5.50
- Jumbo Donner WrapDonner meat cooked in onions, peppers & spices with garlic mayonnaise. Wrapped in a naan bread.£6.50
Fixed Price Menu
This menu is available all week, and showcases the best of our traditional menu. Changes cannot be made to this menu.
- Fixed Price Menu (Per Head)£15.50
The Midweek Banquet
Available only on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, create your own banquet. Banquets are served with Handcut Chips & a Popodom.
- Chicken Main Midweek Banquet£13.50
- Lamb Main Midweek Banquet£13.50
- Vegetable Main Midweek Banquet£13.50
- Prawn Main Midweek Banquet£13.50
- Chicken Tikka Main Midweek Banquet£14.50
- Lamb Tikka Main Midweek Banquet£14.50
- King Prawn Midweek Banquet£16.50
All-in-one boxes that are a great price and packed with amazing food!
- Munch Box 1Chicken Tikka, Donner, Chips, Curry Sauce & Plain Naan£10
- Munch Box 2Chicken Tikka, Chicken Pakoras, Meat Samosas, Sheekh Kebab, Onion Bhaji, Chips, Sauce£13
- Feast BoxChicken Tikka Starter, Any Traditional Main Curry, Plain Pilau Rice, Plain Naan, Chips, Popodom, Can of Soft Drink, Salad & Mint Sauce£14.50