- 1. Chicken curry puffs
Our bestseller! Fragrant fried dough with spiced potatoes, egg and chicken fillings.
- Code: SC25 Min 25 - 50pc @ $2.00ea
- Code: SC50 51-75pc @ $1.90ea
- Code: SC70 76pc & above @ $1.80ea
- 2. Meat roll/`Ngo hiong'
Delicious bean-curd skin crispy fried roll with chicken or pork fillings
- Code: SM10 Min 10 pc $4.00ea
- Code: SM20 20pc & above $3.50ea
- 3. Soon kuih
Authentic steamed savoury wheat flour skin with turnip. Another of our bestseller!
- Code: SK20 Min 20 - 39pc @$2.50ea
- Code: SK40 40pc & above @2.20ea
- 4. Radish cake
Steamed radish cake. Great eaten when hot or pan-fried. With sparingly added dried shrimp and Chinese sausage for a complete taste
- Code: SR01 per tray @ $25.00
- 5. Glutinous rice/`Chuk bee png'
Fragrant `sticky rice' savoury steam-cooked with generous portions of mushrooms, pork & dried shrimps
- Code: SP01 per tray @$25.00
- 6. Fried carrot cake
Delicious stir-fried cubes of radish cakes, with dashes of garlic & egg. Available in `white' or `dark'.
- Code: CC01 1 tray @ $25.00
- Fried wonton
Great appetiser to accompany any food or meal. Well marinated meat, prawn & chestnut wrapped on a crispy thin skin
- Code: FW30 30pc @$39.00
- Code: FW50 50pc @$60.00
- Code: MG 06 Mee Goreng $33
Mildly spicy delectable dish; Southeast Asian styled stir-friend yellow noodle with a generous amount of chicken, seafood and bean-curd, expertly blended with tomato and chilli purees.
- Code: MV01 Fried Bee Hoon $33
A party staple. Generous ingredients of vegetables, egg & seafood. Vegetarian also available on request
- Code: MR02 Special fried rice $33
Fried rice with egg, prawn, vegetable to satisfy any hungry soul. Available in vegetarian on request.
- Code: MS03 Mee siam `dry' $33
M Kitchen speciality. Mildly spicy flavor-packed rice vermicelli cooked with special sauce with prawn, egg, fried bean-curd and vegetable
- Code: MK04 Fried `kway teow' $33
Singapore-style flat white noodle wok-drenched in delicious dark sauce with egg, seafood and vegetable.
- Code: MH06 Fried hokkien noodle $33
A Singapore favourite of yellow noodle and rice vermicelli cooked in fragrant prawn stock, cooked with simmering seafood, pork belly, chives and beansprout
- `Muah chee'
Glutinous rice flour baked and generously textured with sugared grounded peanut.
- Code: DM06 Regular $10
- Code: DM07 Large $13
- Kuih salat
Delicious pandan custard top dessert with glutinous rice bottom
- Code: DC15 15pc $25
- Code: DC25 25pc $37
- Kuih kosui
Delicious soft, spongy sweet-cake eaten with freshly grated coconut
- Code: DK04 Regular tray $15
- Code: DK05 Large tray $18