- 1. Chicken curry puffsOur bestseller! Fragrant fried dough with spiced potatoes, egg and chicken fillings.
- SC1 Min 25 - 70pc @ $2.10
- SC2 71pc & over @ $2.00
- 2. Meat roll/`Ngo hiong'Delicious bean-curd skin crispy fried roll with chicken or pork fillings
- Code: SM1 Min 10pc @ $4.50
- Code: SM2 25 pcs & over @ $4.00
- 3. Soon kuihAuthentic steamed savoury wheat flour skin with turnip. Another of our bestseller!
- Code: SK1 Min 20 - 39 @ $2.80 each
- Code: SK2 40pc & above @ $2.50 each
- 4. Radish cakeSteamed radish cake. Great eaten when hot or pan-fried. With sparingly added dried shrimp and Chinese sausage for a complete taste
- Code: SR1 @ $28.00 per tray
- 5. Glutinous rice/`Chuk bee png'Fragrant `sticky rice' savoury steam-cooked with generous portions of mushrooms, pork & dried shrimps
- Code: SP01 per tray @$25.00
- 6. Fried carrot cakeDelicious stir-fried cubes of radish cakes, with dashes of garlic & egg. Available in `white' or `dark'.
- Code: CC01 1 tray @ $27.00
- Fried wontonGreat appetiser to accompany any food or meal. Well marinated meat, prawn & chestnut wrapped on a crispy thin skin
- Code: FW50 50pc @$60.00
- Code: FW30 30pc @ $40.00
- Code: MG 06 Mee Goreng $35Mildly spicy delectable dish; Southeast Asian styled stir-friend yellow noodle with a generous amount of chicken, seafood and bean-curd, expertly blended with tomato and chilli purees.
- Code: MV01 Fried Bee Hoon $35A party staple. Generous ingredients of vegetables, egg & seafood. Vegetarian also available on request
- Code: MR02 Special fried rice $35Fried rice with egg, prawn, vegetable to satisfy any hungry soul. Available in vegetarian on request.
- Code: MS03 Mee siam `dry' $35M Kitchen speciality. Mildly spicy flavor-packed rice vermicelli cooked with special sauce with prawn, egg, fried bean-curd and vegetable
- Code: MK04 Fried `kway teow' $35Singapore-style flat white noodle wok-drenched in delicious dark sauce with egg, seafood and vegetable.
- Code: MH06 Fried hokkien noodle $35A Singapore favourite of yellow noodle and rice vermicelli cooked in fragrant prawn stock, cooked with simmering seafood, pork belly, chives and beansprout