ON TAP // DEC 6
prices below: half pour // full pour // 32oz growler fill // 2L growler fill
- CASK: WanderstarGravity cask of a Keller version of our dunkel lager. 5% abv. $3/$8/no growler fills
- CircadiaHoppy Pale Ale // 4% abv // $3/$6/$8/$14 // Dry-hopped with Mosaic & Chinook and brewed from a grist of pale malt & flaked oats, Circadia is a refreshing, fruity pale ale with notes of melon, soft pine, and fresh bread.
- Over the WaterfallMixed Fermentation Rustic Ale // 4% // $3/$7/no growlers-bottles available // Rustic table beer fermented with a mixed culture in our French oak foeder. Tart, fruity, mellow funk & dry drinkability.
- Mood for a DayIPA // 6.4% // $3/$6.5/$9/$16 // Hop-forward, intensely aromatic, & saturated with Citra, Mosaic, & El Dorado - notes of fresh tropical fruit, gummy candies, and sweet citrus...just to begin with.
- GeobunnyIPA // 6.5% // $3/$6.5/$9/$15 // Dry-hopped with Citra & Mosaic and brewed with pale malt & flaked oats, Geobunny is hoppy and fluffy, with aromas of citrus, tropical fruit medley, and floral notes merging into a light bready finish. Our first IPA developed on our pilot system back in 2017.
- LillinonahDouble IPA // 8% // $3.5/$7.5/$10/$17 // Dry-hopped entirely with Sabro. Displays unique earthy aromas & tropical fruit character.
- Super MantisDouble IPA // 8.7% // $3.5/$7.5/$10/$17 // Dry-hopped with Citra & Galaxy. Saturated notes of apricot, tropical fruit, and gummy candy. Dry & balanced.
- WanderstarMunich-style Dunkel Lager // 5% // $3/$7.5/$9/$15 // This beer is inspired by the smooth, malty Bavarian lagers we've loved to drink over the years. Dark German malts offer distinct chocolate-like & bready aromatics without overt sweetness, and a balancing noble hop bitterness & dry finish make this beer highly drinkable. A lovely winter choice for lager drinkers.
- Evening RoutineCoffee Stout // 7% // $3/$6.5/$9/$15 // Hearty stout brewed with flaked oats and a Peruvian coffee roasted by our friends Background Coffee Company.
- Repeating TrajectoriesBarleywine // 11% // $4/$7.5/no growler fills // Brewed to commemorate our 2nd Anniversary, this beer leans toward the English interpretation of the style, with Golden Promise & crystal malts making up the grist, offset by East Kent Goldings bittering hops. This deeply amber ale comes on with huge notes of caramel, fresh toast, honey, toffee, gingerbread and warming alcohol with a richly luxurious mouthfeel and lingering finish.