- THE JAILHOUSE HATTANOur signature drink... A classic manhattan made with Basil Hayden's batch bourbon, VYA small batch sweet vermouth, Amarena cherries & angostura aromatic bitters
- ANGEL'S ON A BOARDBourbon barrel shavings fired up to catch the smoke in a cocktail glass served with a carafe of Angel's Envy bourbon mixed with a house crafted berry syrup
- SAZERACA classic bourbon cocktail made with Redemption Rye whiskey, Peychaud's bitters and a dash of Galliano served chilled without the rocks
- LAVENDER VANILLA DROPA refreshingly sweet yet well balanced martini with Absolut Citron Vodka, homemade honey lavender vanilla syrup, fresh squeezed lemon juice, Martini & Ross Dry Vermouth shaken with fresh thyme
- PENICILLINA refreshing whiskey sipper made with the famous Grouse Scotch, fresh lemon juice, a homemade honey ginger syrup & a Laphroaig spritz
- MIDNIGHT EXPRESSA true omen to the original old fashioned made with Booker's Bourbon, VYA Small Batch Sweet Vermouth & Regan's Orange NO. 6 bitters served smoked with hickory wood chips
- HALF A YARDA unique house cocktail made with Elijah Craig 12 Year Bourbon, fresh lime juice, a splash of soda and a homemade honey lavender vanilla syrup
- THE BEE'S KNEESA refreshing drink made with Aviation Gin stirred with fresh thyme, fresh lemon juice, Krupnik herbal honey bitters, a splash of ginger beer & a house made honey ginger syrup
- "ON THE ROAD AGAIN"A refreshing sipper made with Hendrick's Gin, Lillet Blanc, fresh lemon juice & Bittermens burlesque bitters
- JAILHOUSE MAIDENThe Maiden in charge, this cocktail made with Jameson Black Barrel, a splash of St-Germain, fresh lemon juice, house-crafted simple syrup, & muddled cucumber.
- "LIGHTS OUT"A new take on an old favorite. A tequila old fashioned with Lunazul Anejo bourbon barrel aged, fresh orange slice, a sugar cube, and Regan's Orange Bitters, muddled, & served chilled with a smoked orange peel.
- BREAK OUT QUEENA local sensation, made with Queen Charlotte Rum, house-crafted honey ginger syrup, fresh orange juice, and a dash of Angostura bitters served on the rocks.
- JAILHOUSE SANGRIAA classic & refreshing cocktail redefined by The Jailhouse. Paw Paw Murphy's Peach Moonshine, Prosecco, Zinfadel house-crafted berry syrup, fresh-squeezed lemon & lime juice, & fresh orange juice, shaken & served on ice.
- JAILHOUSE COMMONElijah Craig 12 Year / Old Forester / George Dickel Old No. 12
- IRISHThe Irish Founders Reserve / Jameson Caskmates / Redbreast 15 Year
- SCOTTISHArdbeg 10 Year / Laphroaig Select / Bruichladdich Scottish Barley
- TENNESSEEGentleman Jack / Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Proof / Jack Single Barrel 4 Year Rye
- SMALL BATCH BOURBON1792 Small Batch / Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea / Basil Hayden's
- WHEATEDLarceny / Maker's Mark / W.L. Weller 12 Year
- RYECopper Fox / Templeton / Few Rye
- TOP SHELFBuchanan's Red Seal 21 Year / Rhetoric 22 Year / George T Stagg
- CHARLOTTE’S FINESTQuinn’s Barrel Rested, Rua American Single Malt, & Doc Porter’s
- JAPANESEHibiki 12 Year, Nikka Coffee Grain, & Nikka Pure Malt
- SCOTCH HIGHLANDMcClelland’s, Glenmorangie 10 Year, & Glendronach 12 Year
- SCOTCH ISLAYBruichladdich Scottish Barley, Laphroaig Select 10 Year, & Ardbeg 10 Year
- SCOTCH SPEYSIDEGlenlivet 12 Year, Glenfiddich 14 Year Bourbon Barrel, & Balvenie 15 Year Sherry Cask