Chocolate White Marble Almond Lemon Red Velvet Carrot Gluten Free Options available as well
- ChocolateThis, from scratch recipe, is to die for! So moist and decadent that you won't want any other chocolate cake, EVER!!
- White or Yellow CakeThis is a wonderful light, airy and moist cake. I use the same, from scratch, recipe for the white or yellow cake. The difference is adding the yolk for the yellow cake.
- MarbleThis is a combination of white and chocolate cake swirled together to get a marble affect.
- AlmondOne of my favorite cakes for any occasion! Bursting with almond flavor, you are sure to LOVE this cake!!
- LemonThis light and lemony fresh cake is perfect for a warm summer day, or really, any day of the year!
- Red VelvetMy Red Velvet, is hands down, the best Red Velvet cake I have every made or tried!! It is moist, fluffy and flavorful. Paired with a cream cheese frosting, you can't go wrong! You may also change this up to be a Blue, Green, or Pink Velvet cake.
- Carrot CakeThis traditional favorite is so yummy! Fresh grated carrots in every bite. Options to add pecans, walnuts or raisins to really make this your personal favorite Carrot Cake.
Specialty Cake Flavors
These specialty cake flavors can me done as cake or cupcakes.
- Salted CaramelThis cake, is by FAR, my best seller! Every where I go people ask me about my Salted Caramel cake or cupcakes! I have to say, I fully agree with them!!
- BananaMy Banana Cake is so moist and full of banana flavor!! This is one of my absolute favorites!
- Peanut Butter CupThis is my yummy chocolate cake paired with a peanut butter buttercream. You can choose an American Buttercream or a creamier Swiss Buttercream. Either way, you will not loose!
- Coconut CakeThis is a yummy Coconut Cake filled with yummy coconut inside and out!! You can also add a lemon filling to this wonderful cake for that little extra.
- Pina ColadaThis is such a fun cake for a summer party or if you have the winter blues! Fresh coconut, Rum and pineapple are some of the yummy ingredients you will find in this cake.
- Strawberry ShortcakeThis is another yummy summer treat. Fresh strawberries and whipped cream help to make this a light and delicious dessert for any gathering.
- Oreo CakeThis is a delicious take on the yummy sandwich cookie that we all love! My yummy chocolate cake filled with delicious Oreo cookies and Oreo buttercream.
- S'Mores CakeThis yummy cake starts out with my yummy chocolate cake and is topped with a marshmallow buttercream. It is then loaded, inside & out, with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate candy bars. So delicious!!
I make a delicious New York style cheesecake as well as some other varieties.
- N.Y. Style CheesecakeThis is a delicious decadent cheesecake. You can add a fruit to top it off with or just have it plain.
- Fluffy (No Bake) CheesecakeThis is one of my new favorites! This is so light & fluffy it goes perfectly on a summer day. Top with fruit or eat with out, you won't be disappointed either way.
- Fruit swirl CheesecakesThese cheesecakes you can pick your fruit flavor you would like swirled throughout. Options incude (but not limited to) Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry & Lemon. **All fruit swirls are homemade with real fruit.
I like to give each of my customers the ability to choose their perfect icing for their cakes or cupcakes.
- American ButtercreamThis is the most common buttercream out there. It is delicious and very sweet. It can be flavored many different ways to match the flavor of your cake or cupcakes perfectly.
- Swiss ButtercreamThis is a very creamy, not too sweet, buttercream. If you don't care for the more sweet & sugary american buttercream, then this is the one for you! It is smooth and delicious and can be flavored in many different ways.
- Whipped IcingThis icing is very light and the least sweet of all of the icings I offer. It is perfect for any cake or for someone who really doesn't like sweet icings.
- Cream Cheese IcingThis is a great icing for Carrot cake or Red Velvet. It is a little heavier than a regular buttercream, but oh so flavorful!!
- Chocolate IcingI can do chocolate icing in any of the icings listed here.
Homemade, flaky crust, pies are so delicious and the perfect addition to your events or gatherings.
- Apple PieFilled with fresh apples and warm spices, this will win over everyone at your event.
- Blueberry PieYummy fresh blueberries help make this pie extra special.
- Cherry PieWonderful fresh Cherries fill up this warm yummy pie that is sure to please.
- Mixed Berry PieA mixture of fresh berries makes up this delicious pie.
Cream Pies and Specialty Pies
Wonderful creamy pies.
- Peanut Butter CupThis creamy peanut butter pie is in a chocolate crust and topped with a light peanut butter whipped cream.
- Oreo Cream PieThis is all about the Oreo sandwich cookie!!
- Banana Cream PieThis yummy cream pie is filled with fresh bananas and topped with fresh whipped cream.
- Chocolate Mousse PieYummy and chocolaty mousse pie is so decadent. Great for large or small get togethers.
- Snicker Cream PieThis cream pie is a take on the Snicker candy bar and it does not disappoint!!