Your first in-house refill for coffee mugs ($2) is on the house.
- TeaTry our regular black or choose from a great variety of herbal teas. Entire pots available.
- CoffeeFreshly ground, dark roasted Columbian from a local roaster. Ask your server about bringing a bag home!
- Hot Chocolate
- Flavor Shots$0.45
- Box of Joe96oz, includes 10 paper cups, sugar, and milk$18.95
- EspressoFull bodied, full strength.
- Hunny Bunn CupEspresso with steamed milk, a shot of our secret hunny buns flavor, whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Cafe AmericanoEspresso with hot water.
- Mocha LatteEspresso, dark chocolate and steamed milk.
- CappucinoEspresso with steamed milk (lots of froth)
- Cafe LatteEspresso with steamed milk (not so much froth)
- Cafe Au LaitBrewed coffee with steamed milk.
Burritos & Wraps
- Frank's Spicy Breakfast BurritoEggs, greens, peppers, onions, cheese and our own black bean mixture. You won't leave hungry.$7.25
- Shelley's Breakfast BurritoEggs, onions, peppers, those little potatoes and cheese. Not spicy, most delicious.$7.25
- Chicken n' Rice BurritoIt's HUGE! Seasoned chicken and rice with cheddar and Sriracha spicy roasted red pepper sauce.$8.95
- Mu Mu Wrap3 scrambled eggs, feta cheese and baby spinach wrapped in a four tortilla.$7.25
- Veggie WrapVeggie Variety varies daily and can include seeds, nuts, and grains. Let your server know what you'd like to exclude from your wrap. The assortment is sauteed and wrapped up. Add cheese for the same price.$7.95
Any Sammich can become a wrap. Gluten free wraps are always available.
- Eggerso3 Eggs n' cheese on your choice of bread$6.35
- Phillip's One Egg WonderOne slice of bread, one piece of cheese, one egg, and one piece of bacon. Oh Phillip, you've done it again!$4.15
- Doug's Dirty Egg SandwichIt's the Eggerso but spicy! +3 slices of bacon with pepperjack cheese.$8.25
- The Best Grilled CheeseIt's a triple decker with thinly sliced apples and cheese. Oh Yum! Kid's version- no apple, 1 deck ($5.25)$8.95
- Al's Tuna MeltSolid white albacore with mayo, onions and celery all blended together on your choice of bread, grilled with melted cheese.$8.95
- 1/2 LB BLT SammichFull half pound of bacon with lots of mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes on toasted bread.$8.95
- Yes Ma'am Ham SammichLightly smoked ham with melted cheddar on grilled Italian bread.$8.95
- Good Morning Hunny BunnIt's the eggerso you know and love served on a grilled hunny bunn instead of bread. Yeah, we went there.$8.25
- Custom SammichIf you would like a special sammich that is not listed, just ask your server. Our kitchen staff will build a custom sammich for you. 1. Choose your bread. 2. Add mayo, hunny mustard, spicy mustard, BQQ sauce, and/or ketchup. 3. Select a cheese (two slices per sammich) 4. Pick the heart of the sammich. Regular meats include turkey, ham, or chicken. We may have a special as well. Ask your server. 5. Veggies that come with a sammich include tomatoes, lettuce, and onions. Other veggies can be added for an additional 50¢ each.$8.95
Made fresh every day. Availability is limited to guarantee freshness.
- Bagel with Cream Cheese$3.65
- Train Wreck BagelCream cheese, grape jelly, jalapeños and bacon$5.15
- Da B.O.M.B.Toasted Bagel, fresh Onions, Mayo and Bacon$5.15
- Oat BowlOur rolled oats are cooked with milk or apple juice- your choice. Oats come with butter and brown sugar on top. Add 49¢ for nut or soy milk. Add toppings for 49¢ each.
- Quinoa Breakfast BowlToasted quinoa, avocado and scrambled eggs over a bed of baby spinach.$6.95
- Skillet TatersBite sized potatoes cooked to golden perfection with bacon and cheddar.
- Mac n' CheeseIt's a recipe that has developed with a thousand taste tests. (We were glad to do the research)
- Love that soup!The variety changes frequently. Each one is made here, from scratch. And yes, we consider Chili a soup. And stews are soups too. Chowda IS soup. Soup is served with chef's choice of bread. Butter is an additional 49¢
- Rice + Veggie BowlSauteed Veggies over hot rice. Ask your server about today's veggie assortment.$8.95
- Custom Quinoa BowlLarge Bowl with quinoa hot or cold and your choice of toppings! Build your own own or send our creative kitchen staff in a direction like "garlicky," "thai," "spicy," or "sweet." Get creative!$8.95
- Garden VeggieJust veggies. Add chicken or bacon for $1.50.$6.50
- OG SaladOmnium Gatherum, it's a lot of everything. Veggies, cheese, meat, etc. Tell your server what you don't want.$10.50
- Maple Walnut ChickenBaby greens, pulled chicken, edamame, craisins and our own maple walnut dressing.$8.95
- The ChevyGoat cheese, fresh greens, quinoa, honey, and dried apricots.$8.95
A la Carte
By popular demand, here we go...
- 1 Egg$1.75
- 1 Slice of bread$1.50
- 1 Slice of ToastComes with jam and butter!$2.35
- 2 Pieces Bacon$1.50