INDIAN STREET FOOD
- Pani Puri (Gol Gappe)SEK69This dish consist of Puri and Pani. In Sweden, we offer you both chutney in separate bowl so that you can choose your spice level by youself. It is a type of snack from the Indian subcontinent, It consists of a round, hollow puri, fried crisp and filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion or chickpeas.
- DAHI PURISEK69One of very popular Indian street chats, made by stuffing crispy puffed puris with boiled potatoes, chickpeas and topping it with a combination of sweet, sour and spicy chutneys, onion, sev and beaten curd (dahi) giving it a perfectly balanced tongue tickling taste, We can make this dish for vegal customer as well :)
- PAPDI CHATSEK69Papri chaat is traditionally prepared using crisp fried dough wafers known as papdi, along with boiled chickpeas, boiled potatoes, dahi (yogurt) and tamarind chutney and topped with chaat masala and sev. The papri are typically prepared with refined white flour and ghee or oil. Mint, and spices may also be used. The dish has sweet, sour, tangy and spicy flavors and a creamy and crunchy texture. We can make this dish for vegal customer as well :) Secret tip - To have more authentic experience, Please try this dish with our special masala ginger tea (Chai) :)
- BHELSEK79Its one of most popular dish all over India and nearby counties. Its also called BhelPuri, a savoury snack, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and is also a type of chaat. It is made of puffed rice, vegetables and a tangy tamarind sauce.Bhel is often identified with the beaches of Mumbai Secret tip - To have more authentic experience, Please try this dish with our special masala ginger tea (Chai) :)
- Samosa with chaatSEK49Samosa Chaat is one of most extremely delicious and flavourful snack amongst all street foods in India. It basically consists of a crushed crunchy potato stuffed samosa, topped with chickpeas, yoghurt, sweet and tangy chutneys and some fine gram flour. You will experience each bite of this delicious snack is a burst of incredible flavours. (This dish is made only on Friday and Saturday) - Possible to make in Vegan :) To have more authentic experience, Please try this dish with our special masala ginger tea (Chai)
Indian Vegetarian Curry Thali (Plate)
You have 3 options to select as below
- Indian Veg. curry Plate (Lunch)SEK79This is available during working days (from 11-14) Includes - Day's special curry (you can select option) + Dal (Lentils) served with Basmati rice (Chapati extra price)
- Special Vegetarian curry ThaliSEK119This thali (Plate) includes - 2 Vegeterian curries ( 1 is always vegan option) + Dal + Basmati Rice + Yoghurt Raita + Mango Pickle (We offer this dish with utmost fresh range of ingredients, free range of vegetables and best testing hand picked spices ) Handmade chapati extra price
- Art of Special Premium ThaliSEK159We offer this dish with utmost fresh range of ingredient. this dish includes - 1) Starter - Masala Pappadam 2) Main Course - Day's special 2 vegetarian curry with Dal also Basmati cumin rice and our special hand made chapati 3) Desert - Mango Lassi Side dishes - Yogurt Raita and hot Mango Pickle (Total traditional Indian meal)
- Paratha style ChapatiSEK19Traditional hand made soft paratha (made by experts) with wheat flour, cumin, spinach and turmeric flavor.
- Masala PappadamSEK25One of most popular side dish or starter, it is thin, crisp, round flatbread, typically based on a seasoned dough usually made from peeled black gram flour and fried. We spread shev (noodles) tomato, red onion, coriander and chef's favorite spices.
- MASALA CHAISEK19Masala chai (Tea) is a normally flavored tea beverage made by black tea with a mixture of Indian spices. Originating from India chai has gained worldwide popularity. Main ingredients: Black tea, milk, spices, sugar (optional)
- Cold drinkSEK10Cola cola, Well Vitamin , Fanta, Pepsi, Juice etc.
- Mango LassiSEK25Must have Indian traditional sweet drink - Mango Lassi We choose best quality of mango pulp with natural yogurt