Crispy Potato Pancakes Price are subject to change
- The Classic$7.50Four Crispy Latkes Topped With Our House Made Applesauce and Cinnamon Whipped Cream. Tradition With A Twist. Don't Worry, Sour Cream is Available. GF
- The Manhattan$11.50Four Crispy Potato Latkes Topped With Wild Alaskan Smoked Sockeye Salmon, Dill Cream, Capers, and Shaved Red Onion. GF
- Oy Vey Calienté - Vegetarian$9Four Crispy Potato Latkes Topped With Vegetarian Spicy Hatch Green Chile, Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and an Over Easy Egg. Sour Cream is Available, If You Can't Take The Heat! We Know You Can!
- Oy Vey Calienté - Pork$9.50Four Crispy Potato Latkes Topped With Spicy Pork Hatch Green Chile, Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and an Over Easy Egg. Sour Cream is Available, If You Can't Take The Heat!
- Rabbi, I'm Confused$10Four Crispy Potato Latkes Topped With Slow Smoked Pulled Pork, Carolina BBQ Sauce, and Pickled Red Onion GF
- Baleboosteh$11Four Crispy Potato Latkes Topped With Slow Braised Beef Brisket, Roasted Carrots, and Guinness Gravy
- Meshuggah$11Half a Rabbi, Half a Baleboosteh. All Crazy!
- The Jewban$10A Cuban Sandwich Built on Latkes - Slow Smoked Pork, Shaved Ham, Swiss Cheese, Dijon, and Pickles GF
- Lemon Mascarpone Ricotta$8.50Three Blintzes Filled, Rolled, and Sautéed, Topped With Strawberry Sauce, and Cinnamon Whipped Cream. The New Traditional
- The Mandelbaum$8.50Three Crepes Rolled and Filled with Cookies and Cream - Mascarpone and Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Served with Ubets Chocolate Sauce and Whipped Cream. We Try Not To Roll Them Too Tight. Bring in a Photo of Yourself Carrying a TV for Dollar Off!
Mashed Potato, Pastry, Stuffed With The Good Stuff
- Tradish Knish$6Mashed Potatoes, Caramelized Onion, and Wrapped in Pastry.
- Frank's Blanket$6All Beef Quarter Pound Hot Dog, Cheddar Cheese, and Caramelized Onions Wrapped in a Blanket of Pastry.