Each different crust comes in any size
- FoccaciaPronounced "foh-cah-cha", this flat hearth-stone-baked Italian bread can be topped with herbs and other toppings listed below. Thick Crusted Usually seasoned with olive oil and sometimes herbs, and may be topped with onion, cheese and meat, or flavored with a number of vegetables.
- GourmetArtisan Flatbread baked to a rustic crispy perfection. Thick or Thin Crust Thin & crispy or thick rustic old world style. Homemade Marinara Sauce Tomatoes, garlic, herbs and cheeses. It's the same rustic, chunky tomato sauce that grandma has been making for years.
- SicilianMade with a thick crust characterized by a rectangular shape and topped with tomato sauce, cheese and optional toppings. Thick crusted Slices are cut square, with dough that is over an inch thick. Marinara Sauce Sicilian sauce is a bit sweeter than those found in other types. The body is pureed, which is typical for this style.
- Napolitan (Thin Crust)Respecting tradition, all our dough is made in-house and kneaded by hand. We work the Napolitan's dough to give you that old-bakery, thin, perfect crust. Thin Crust Crispy, tender and fragrant. Olive Oil or Tomato Sauce You can make your Napolitan a white pizza or add the gourmet sauce, or make it with the traditional sauce, or get slice tomatoes. The choices are many; we offer the best.
- Small$98 slices $1.25 Additional topping
- Medium$11.2512 slices $1.50 Additional topping
- Large$13.2516 slices $2.25 Additional topping
- Half Sheet$17.50
- Sheet$26.5040 slices $4.25 Additional topping
Wings come in orders of 10 and are $10.90 plus tax
- Buffalo Wings (Hot or Mild)$10.90
- Sweet and Sour$10.90
- Garlic Parm$10.90
- Country Sweet$10.90
- BBQ Wings$10.90
These pizzas are custom and can be made in any size
- veggies ruleBased as a foccacia crust, this pizza has a base to start off with ricotta cheese and topped with fresh sliced tomatoes, caramelized onions, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, and garnished with fresh basil leaves.
- Strong to the finishWhy not top the focaccia off with some mozzarella? Spinach, black olives, mozzarella & locatelli cheeses, along with a light coating of marinara sauce and extra-virgin olive oil form this beauty. The crust is dense and crispy.
- Pizza RusticaEach Pizza is made to order with lots of love & care so you can enjoy absolute perfection with every bite. This one has pepperoni and homemade sausage on top a bed of homemade marinara sauce. The crust on this particular one is thick and crispy, just like they make it back in the old country.
- Sicilian Meat LoversThis pizza is topped off with all of your favorite meats such as Pepperoni, Homemade Italian Sausage, Homemade Meatballs, and Prosciutto