- Cajun BBQ Shrimp$15Eight shrimp sautéed and served in our chili butter with garlic, green onion and Cajun spices. Served with toasted French baguette
- BBQ Pork Shank$13French cut pork shank, dry rubbed, then grilled and brushed with a BBQ beer glaze. Served with homemade Cajun blue cheese dipping sauce
- Lemongrass Crabcakes$14Premium jumbo lump blue crab blended with fresh lemongrass, cilantro, and basil. Served with lemon-wasabi mayonnaise
- Duck Lettuce Wraps$14Duck cooked in homemade Jack Daniels BBQ sauce topped with a pico de gallo
- Mussels Helsinki$14½ lb. P.E.I. Mussels simmered and served in red curry, white wine and cream broth 1 lb. ($19)
- Shrimp & Chicken Potstickers$11Served with soy sauce and fresh wasabi
Soup & Salads
- Thai Spinach Soup$8Fresh spinach sautéed with lemongrass, ginger, and spices, then puréed with coconut milk. Garnished with crispy won-tons and a spicy Thai chili sauce
- Watercress Salad$8Watercress and Endive tossed in miso vinaigrette garnished with arame seaweed
- Helsinki Caesar Salad$7Crispy romaine tossed in Asian Caesar dressing topped with spicy croutons
- Spinach Salad$7Spinach tossed in lemon vinaigrette topped with Calamata olives and Feta cheese
- Roasted Root Vegetable Neapolitan Salad$11Roasted beets and turnips stacked with goat cheese and walnuts Served on a bed of mixed greens, garnished with sprouts with garlic butter dressing drizzled over the top
½ lb. Organic Grass-fed beef from the Bit-o-Country ranch in DePere, Wi. Served with our Thai cole slaw & chips Substitute homemade potato salad for chips ($2)
- Classic$11With Cheese (add .50) - Swiss, Blue, Cheddar, Provolone, Feta, Goat
- Blue Cheese & Grilled Nueske's Smoked Ham$14
- Brie and green olive tapenade$12
- Sautéed shitake mushrooms and gruyere$13
- THE Helsinki Burger$12½ lb. ground beef blended with Thai Chile sauce with provolone
Served with our Asian peanut coleslaw. Gluten free crepe batter available or substitute rice for the crepe to make item gluten free
- Crépe Monsieur$19Nueske’s smoked ham, Gruyére cheese, red onion & garlic
- Hoisin Duck$20Duck, bok choy, green onions and fresh herbs sautéed in our homemade Hoisin sauce
- Creole Crawfish Crépe$22Crawfish tail meat sautéed in a white-wine cream sauce with a spicy Creole blend, Asiago cheese and veggies
- Brandy Apple Pork$20Seared pork loin, apple and red onion sautéed in our chili butter then flambéed in brandy and topped with Wisconsin Gruyere cheese
- Spinach & Shitake Mushroom$18Sautéed with walnuts and Asiago cheese. Seasoned with balsamic vinegar
- Salmon and Asparagus$22Sockeye salmon sautéed with asparagus, chives, dill, cream and Roth Case Knights Vale cheese.
Served with Jasmine Rice. Gluten free dishes (gf)
- Squash Curry (gf)$18Paenang coconut curry with butternut squash, broccoli, cauliflower and mango garnish *add chicken for extra $4.00
- Bang Bang Chicken (gf)$21Our Signature dish. Pan seared chicken, bok choy and veggies, stir-fried in a fiery hot peanut sauce.
- Grilled Shrimp with Ginger-Garlic Noodles (gf)$22Shrimp marinated in a sweet coconut-ginger sauce, then grilled, served on a bed of hot and spicy rice noodles and vegetables sautéed in the coconut-ginger marinade.
- Kimchi Korean Beef$266oz of marinated, sliced hanger steak sautéed with spicy kimchi, fresh vegetables and our house made Korean BBQ sauce
- Wild Alaskan Salmon (gf)$26Sockeye salmon marinated and sautéed in a honey, horseradish and a sweet shoyu glaze and served over veggies stir-fried in a green curry, basil and coconut sauce -Featuring salmon, sustainably caught, from Alaskan Mariners.
- Alaskan Halibut (gf)$27Tender Alaskan Halibut marinated in a spicy Thai sauce, grilled and served with grilled pineapple/mango salsa and seasonal veggies
- Tuna Tataki (gf)$26Ahi tuna steak seared with shiitake mushrooms in our ginger-orange-soy marinade. Served with sautéed asparagus.
- Red Chili Beef (gf)$25Grilled Angus “Baseball Cut” sirloin marinated in our own Pad Thai sauce and served over sautéed Pad Thai vegetables.