Seasonal and creative cakes.
- Matcha Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Matcha roll with strawberries and red beans. Our matcha is directly shipped from Marukyu Koyamaen (宇治丸久小山園), Koyoto, Japan.4,40 €
- Black Sesame Matcha Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Black sesame roll with matcha cream, strawberries and red beans. Our matcha is directly shipped from Marukyu Koyamaen (宇治丸久小山園), Koyoto, Japan.4,40 €
- Chocolate Sea Salt Banana Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Chocolate roll with giraffe patterns and banana chocolate sea salt cream.4,40 €
- Tiramisu Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Coffee cake roll with coffee liqueur and fruit.4,40 €
- Carrot Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Carrot roll with peach, lemon cream and walnuts.4,40 €
- Orange Roll (1 Slice）1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Orange roll with fresh orange cream and oranges.4,40 €
- Strawberry Roll (1 Slice)1 Roll (7 slices)=€29,5. Strawberries and strawberries :D4,40 €
- Red Velvet Cake4,90 €
- Sea Salt Chocolate Cake4,90 €
- Matcha Cake4,90 €
- Customized CakesWe base the price on your requirements. Come in and have a chat with Jie about your dream cakes.
Cake Research serves high tea on Saturdays. Reserve 3 days in advance :D
- High teaSmall bites of everything from Cake Researcher's private kitchen with two cups of black coffee/tea, perfect as a Saturday brunch. Our high tea is quite big, we allow 3-4 persons to share two high tea's. Reserve 3 days in advance :D29,50 €
We use specialty coffee beans roasted by Delft local roaster Miss Morrison, and milk from the local shop Boerderijzuivel & Meer.
- EspressoExtra shot of espresso +0,602,30 €
- Double Expresso2,90 €
- CappuccinoExtra shot of espresso +0,602,70 €
- Latte3,10 €
- Americano2,30 €
We select the best quality tea to match our cakes.
- Cake Researcher's FavoriteA warming, sweet herbal tea with apple pieces, cinnamon and almond flakes. It is also called "Dag Sinterklaasje".2,60 €
- Dag PieterbaasWant something warm and sweet? Get a cup of spicy dag pieterbass tea.2,60 €
- Lemon Ginger GreenRefreshing lemon and orange in combination with the pungent taste of ginger and a soft bitter green tea in the background.2,60 €
- Spicy CacaoOrganic black tea with a full cocoa flavor and various peppers.2,60 €
- Romantic RoseOrganic black tea with fragrant roses, fresh raspberries and sweet lychee aroma.2,60 €
- Rooibos OrangeSoft organic rooibos with orange, fresh and exciting.2,60 €
- Ti Kuan YinLight-nutty oolong with subtly sweet notes of apricot and peach. Ti Kuan Yin is a slightly oxidized oolong tea. The name Ti Kuan Yin means 'iron goddess of mercy'.2,60 €
- ChamomileDried blossom of chamomile, mild and soft.2,60 €
- PuerhShortly fermented tea with a nutty taste, and a sweet, earthy flavor.2,60 €
- Honeybush Mango LemonFresh and sweet herbal tea, with mango, orange, lemongrass and marigold.2,60 €
- Da Hong PaoA kind of rock tea grown in the Wuyi Mountains. It is a heavily oxidized, dark oolong tea.2,90 €
- Fresh Mint Tea3,50 €