Korean inspired fare
- Kimchi Fried Rice (gf)$11.50pan-fried rice with kimchi and spam
- Japchae (v) (gf)$11.50veggies, sautéed with sweet potato noodles (can be made vegetarian)
- Korean Fried Chicken$10.50glazed deep-fried bites
- Koreadilla$11kimchi quesadilla with meat and cheese
- Kimchi Jun$9.50savory Korean style pancake with kimchi
- Rice Bowl$11rice topped with Korean bbq chicken or veggies
- Poutine$9.50fries covered in kimchi gravy and cheese curds
- Kimchi Mac Balls$9.50deep fried mac n cheese balls spiced with kimchi
- "Koco Moco"$12.50our twist on the Hawaiian classic Loco Moco...beef patty, topped with egg, on kimchi fried rice, and smothered in gravy. *Available on Saturday and Sunday only*
- Korean Curry$9.50Korean style curry with potatoes, carrots, onions. Vegetarian. Can add Chicken $2.
- Ramyun$8.50Classic Korean instant ramyun (ramen) noodles. Spicy or Mild
- Crispy Tofu$8Deep fried tofu, served with house seasoned dipping sauce.
- Ssam jang dip$7Savory Soybean paste dip that comes with Korean peppers or Cucumbers for dipping.
craft cocktails and unique mixes
- Anju Mule$9Vodka, Cucumber, Mint, Lime, Ginger Beer
- Bo-Mak$8Iced Boricha (barley tea), Jinro Makguli, Vanilla Bean Simple and Squeeze of Lemon...a "Seoul-ful" John Daly! ($4 refills)
- So-Maek$82 oz Jinro 24 soju, Cold Can of Hite
- Beer n' Shot$8Rainier, Evan, Done.
- Bottle of Soju - 375 ml$16Original or Mild. Also flavors Pineapple, Peach, Strawberry, Yogurt.
- Bloody Mary$9Wodka and Gochujang spice medley
- WS Pepino$9Pike & Clark Gin, spruced up Cucumber Martini
- White Center Refresh$9Vodka, Basil, Ginger, Lime cool refresher
- Gangnam Go$10Plantation 3 Star Rum, Chili, Korean pepper, Ginger, Lime
- Maple Smash$10Russell's Reserve 10 yr Bourbon, Maple Syrup, Lemon, Orange
- Roxbury Alfie$9Vodka, Tepache Pineapple, Lemon
- Soju Cocktail$7Variety of soju based cocktails.
10 rotating handles and beers in cans
- 10 Local Drafts$6Check our Tap list on Instagram and Facebook. @AnjuBarSeattle www.facebook.com/anjubarseattle
- Cans$4Hite, Rainier
Whites, Rose, and Reds
- Broadbent (White)$9Gruner Veltliner, 2016, AT ($32 bottle)
- Le Charmel, Loire Valley$10Sauvignon Blanc 2016, FR ($36 bottle)
- Scaia Rosata Veneto (Rose)$10Rose 2017, IT ($36 bottle)
- Disruption (Red)$11Cabernet 2016, WA ($40 bottle)
- LO-VE (Red)$11Garnacha NV, SP ($40 bottle)
- Antech Limoux Brut$9Sparkling wine, FR ($32 bottle)
non alcoholic beverages
- Ginger Beer$4Bundaberg or Cock n' Bull brand
- Topo Chico Soda$4
- Fever Tree Tonic$4
- Sodas$3Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke
- Korean drinks$3Milkis or Yogurt drink
- Juices (fresh squeezed)$4squeezed in-house.
Happy Hour daily 4-6pm and 9pm-Close. All day happy hour on Tuesdays. And happy hour during Seahawks games.