- Bouchon SuperiorThis dry wine has a distinctive, hearty flavor and is rich and full−bodied, with a smooth finish. Barrel Aged. 13.2%
- Nadia CabernetA Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Saubignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc, this wine fulfills and highlights the delicious potential of the Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard.
- Jackson Estate Alexander Valley CabernetThis Cabernet shows mountain intensity in its blackberry, black currant and cassis flavors. It’s bone dry, with thick but refined tannins, and brightened by a fine burst of acidity. 91−94 points.
- Rush Pinot NoirMedium ruby with sweet, red berry aroma. Sweet berry taste with medium acidity and light go medium body. Slight tannins with medium length.
- Meiomi Pinot NoirThe Meiomi Pinot offers exciting interplay of berry, oak, and spice notes; medium weight, rich with subtle edges of blueberry and mocha, ending with a black licorice finish.. 13.9%
- Cloud LineOregon. Cloudline Pinot Noir brings forward notes of dark berries, black cherries and crushed red fruits. The wine has good complexity and length, layers of fruit, and the structure for short to medium term ageing. 13.9%
- Bouchon SuperiorMedium bodied. Up front and juicy, soft, blackberry, dark floral with apparent integrated oak. 13.1%
- Ferrari −Carano 2013Sonoma. Medium bodied, yet complex with a range of vivid fruit aromas from fresh picked raspberry to blueberry pie with delicious notes of sweet toast y caramel. 13.1%
- Alberti 154 Malbec 2014Garnet violet color. Aromas of roasted nuts, latte, and dried berries with a supple, dry−yet−fruity medium body and a zesty, chocolate citrus peel, bacon bits, and earth accented finish with fine chewy tannins. Excellent balance and flavor for a wide range of foods. 14.1%
- Florentia Sangiovese100% Sangiovese from Vinci, Tuscany. A deep ruby red wine with fragrant aromas of cherry and raspberry, followed by lighter notes of licorice and coffee. Aged 15 months in oak, 1 month in steel, followed by 6 months in the bottle. 13.5%
- Boeri Barbera MartinetteRaspberry, cherry, and spices are followed by red plummy fruit with vigor, length, and freshness. Aged 12 Months. 14%
- Cantina Ariano, Nero di Troia 2012100% Nero di Troia from San Severo, Foggia province, Puglia. Intense red with violet hues matched by an equally intense aroma of black fruit and violets. il Nero has thick yet smooth tannins with spicy notes of blackberries and licorice. 12.5%