Chatpata of Punjabi Fusion
Imagine the tingling flavours, bright colours and rhythmic music whilst enjoying these popular street food dishes!
- Pani PuriCold and crunchy, light and lovely. Puffed crispy balls loaded with chickpeas and potatoes with a shot of “pani” with hints of apple, date, tamarind and mint flavours.$9
- Dahi PuriPuffed crispy balls packed with chickpeas and potatoes covered in glossy thick sweetened yoghurt with mint and tamarind chutney and crunchy sev. Fresh, feisty and crunchy.$10
- Chaat PapadiThick, crispy wafers and potatoes served with lashings of sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint chutney.$10
- Punjabi SamosaShortcrust pastry, peas, potato filling delicately spiced with fenugreek and fennel seeds. (2 pieces)$8
- Samosa ChaatSmashed Punjabi samosa drenched by spiced chickpea curry with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint chutney. (2 pieces)$10
- Aloo Tikki ChaatGolden fried potato patty stuffed with dal, saturated with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint chutney. (2 pieces)$10
The 'Charcoal' Tandoor
Our charcoal tandoor allows our chefs to use specialised cooking techniques to generate more wholesome and smoky flavours into our dishes.
- Punjabi Fusion Tandoori Chicken HalfA traditional tandoori marination, using a yoghurt marinade to infuse the chicken without any added colours or preservatives.$15
- Punjabi Fusion Tandoori Chicken FullA traditional tandoori marination, using a yoghurt marinade to infuse the chicken without any added colours or preservatives.$22
- Chicken TikkaEssentially the boneless version of tandoori chicken. Succulent and simple, a crowd favourite. (4 pieces)$16
- Murgh Malai TikkaChicken steeped overnight in garlic, ginger, cashew nut paste and coriander stems with a little cream. Still slightly pink when fully cooked with mild flavours. (4 pieces)$18
- Spicy Lamb ChopsThey lie overnight in a special marinade of spices and blackened by the charcoal tandoor, but juicy inside (2 pieces)$15
- Lehsooni Mahi TikkaIn Punjab, mahi can be any fish, but this is sustainable Barramundi fillet in a lip-smacking garlic marinade. (4 pieces)$20
- Awadhi Paneer TikkaLeft overnight in special chilli marinade - this grilled Indian cheese is served with mint chutney (4 pieces)$15
- Mushroom TikkaDistinctive of its marinade with a surprising addition of yellow chilli (8 pieces)$18
- Teen Mirch Ki Soya ChampThe seduction is in the tumble. Soya bean chunks grilled, tossed with capsicum, onion and aromatics.$18
- Malai Soya ChampA plate of soya bean chunks mildly marinated of cheese, cream, cardamom and cashew nut paste.$18
- Tandoori Soya ChampA grilled delight. Dip happily in the mint chutney to your hearts content.$18
Plates of Generosity
Enjoy a delicious array of your favourites!
- Amritsari FishA famous Punjabi recipe, a plate of delicate, crispy Barramundi morsels, perfect for mint chutney dipping!$20
- Dahi Kebab RollDelectable mild yoghurt croquettes, lightly crumbed and fried till satisfaction (6 pieces)$18
The Indo-Chinese Mash Up
Two cuisines brought together in concert to present signature rhythms and distinctive tastes for the discerning palate!
- Chilli PaneerIndian street food fare. A plate of crispy garlic-ginger-soy-chilli is now a street food staple with paneer "Indian cheese".$18
- Chilli ChickenIndian street food fare. A plate of crispy garlic-ginger-soy-chilli is now a street food staple with chicken.$20
- Veg ManchurianVeggie dumplings jolted into a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce with choice of dry or gravy.$16
Indian Cheese - "Paneer"
Paneer is a cheese with a mild, milky flavour that goes beautifully with strong, spicy flavours!
- Paneer BhurjiA fresh medley of onion, tomatoes and spices$17
- Mattar PaneerA beloved Punjabi recipe of green peas simmered in an onion and tomato gravy.$17
- Kadahi PaneerAromatics simmered with capsicum, tomato and onion.$18
- Paneer LababdarRich Punjabi gravy of onion, tomato and cashew nut paste.$18
- Paneer MakhaniMughlai gravy of tomato, cashew nuts, milk and butter.$18
- Shahi PaneerLavish volumes of cream, tomatoes and spices.$18
- Palak PaneerA pureed spinach gravy$18
It's all about distinctive flavours, fragrance and spices!
- Malai KoftaCottage cheese dumplings steeped in a creamy mild gravy.$18
- Mix VegA delightful mix of fresh vegetables steeped in a rich onion and tomato gravy.$16
- Veg KormaA tasty mixed vegetable curry.$16
- Mushroom MasalaSimmered in an onion and tomato based gravy.$18
- Mushroom MattarGreen peas simmered in a traditional rich gravy.$18
- Mushroom PalakSubmerged in a pureed spinach gravy.$18
House of Lentils
Delicious and wholesome lentil dishes that will sooth the soul.
- Dal MakhaniDark, rich, deeply flavoured. Black lentils and kidney beans cooked over 24 hours for extra harmony.$18
- Yellow Dal TadkaNorth Indian style dal tempered with ghee, fried spices and herbs$16
- Dal DhabaBlack and yellow lentils mingling in Punjabi spices.$16
Unique dishes and a unique suffusion of flavours!
- Indian Style Butter ChickenA good proper curry redolent of spice and flavour, reminiscent of Punjabi styled, rich, silky makhani gravy.$22
- Western Style Butter ChickenMakhani gravy with a hint of sweetness for these who like it mild.$20
- Desi KukkadPunjabi "Dhaba", roadside restaurant, street style, thick gravy cooked with fragrant spices.$22
- Kadahi ChickenA traditional recipe with onion, capsicum finished in north Indian style gravy and Kadahi masalas.$20
- Masala ChickenSteeped in an onion and tomato-based gravy.$20
- Chicken Tikka MasalaGrilled chicken tikka submerged in our north Indian gravy.$20
- Chicken SaagwalaSubmerged in a pureed spinach gravy.$20
- Chicken MethiFresh fenugreek leaves infused into a tomato gravy.$20
- Chicken VindalooA Portuguese inspired made for those who love a spicy curry.$20
Grazing the Fields
India's regional and cultural diversity reflects beautifully in its food!
- Lamb Rogan JoshAromatic lamb pieces submerged in rich gravy with Kashmiri spices$20
- Lamb VindalooA Portuguese inspired made for those who love a spicy curry.$20
- Lamb Laal MaasA spicy Rajasthani lamb curry cooked in a variety of masalas with a burst of red chillies$20
- Palak LambSubmerged in a creamy spinach gravy with freshly ground spices.$20
- Kadahi LambSimmered with capsicum, tomato, onion and fragrant Punjabi spices.$22
- Desi Goat CurrySlow cooked in a thick gravy with whole spices.$20
Slow cooked and aromatic!
- Vegetable BiryaniA pot to be shared or kept as a spicy contentment all for oneself accompanied with cucumber raita.$18
- Chicken BiryaniA pot to be shared or kept as a spicy contentment all for oneself accompanied with cucumber raita.$20
- Lamb BiryaniA pot to be shared or kept as a spicy contentment all for oneself accompanied with cucumber raita.$21
- Goat BiryaniA pot to be shared or kept as a spicy contentment all for oneself accompanied with cucumber raita.$22
- Prawn BiryaniA pot to be shared or kept as a spicy contentment all for oneself accompanied with cucumber raita.$25
Bread & Rice
All breads are made by hand and backed to order.
- Tandoori Plain Roti$3
- Tandoori Butter Roti$3.50
- Plain Naan$4
- Butter Naan$4.50
- Garlic Naan$4.50
- Herb Naan$5
- Cheese Naan$5.50
- Garlic & Cheese Naan$6.50
- Steamed Basmati RiceIt means 'the fragrant one'.$6
- Jeera RiceA sprinkle of cumin seeds.$7
- Mattar PulaoRice sauteed with green peas, spices and herbs.$8
Need something more to compliment our dishes?
- Pappad with mint chutneyThin Indian wafer roasted in the tandoor.$3
- Cucumber raitaA refreshing compliment of cucumber and yoghurt with a pinch of masala.$4
- Onion SaladSliced onion rings with a pinch of masala.$3
- Indian saladSliced tomato, cucumber, carrot and onion.$6
- Mixed picklesPickled mixed vegetables.$3
Try our delicious range of desserts that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- RasmalaiCottage Cheese soaked in sweetened thickened milk, delicately flavoured with cardamom.$7
- Gulab JamunDeep fried dough ball soaked in sugar syrup$7
- Gaajar Ka HalwaA popular sweet from Punjabi - carrot dessert pudding.$8