Indulge yourself with our finest and delicate Austrian desserts.
- Apfel Strudel " The Authentic One!"Apples are peeled, freshened with lemon juice, spiced up with cinnamon and then lead off to the homemade pastry, stretched to a paper-thin sheet. Sweetly in butter caramelized breadcrumbs and to top it off sprinkled with rum-soaked raisins.
- Log 15 cm Serves 3 to 5 people$15
- Log 30 cm Serves 5 to 9 people$30
- Crème Schnitten (Custard slice)"Once you tried this beauty, it ruins all others for you! " - customer review soft homemade custard between layers of puff pastry - not too sweet - decadent!!
- Log 15cm Serves up to 3 to 5 people$15
- Linzer Tortetwo delicious layers of rich & buttery, hazelnut flavoured pastry sandwiched together with apricot preserve.
- New choice
- 20 cm$25
- 26 cm$72
- Vienna Sacher TorteCreated 1832 - This must be the most famous chocolate cake in the world! A chocolate sponge, refined and elegant combination of dark Belgian chocolate flavours. Laced with homemade apricot jam, covered with glossy chocolate ganache. Best eaten with a good dollop of whipped cream and a cup of coffee!
- 23 cm$45
- 26 cm$72
- Topfen Torte - fresh Cheesecake GFThis Cheesecake combines everything your cheesecake heart desires! A hazelnut meringue-base glazed with homemade apricot jam, blueberries sprinkle and a delicate creamy lemony quark filling. Available with Chocolate Cake base non GF
- 10 cm Serves 2 people$9
Our delightful cookies are sure to delight any time of the day or night
- Vanille KipferlIt is the most famous cookie in Austria. Crisp and buttery with a nutty hazelnut flavour - delicate!
- 1 bag at 100g$6
- Almond & Apricot Amaretti GFSoft, chewy and very addictive! Flavoured with orange & lemon zest and fine diced dried apricots, almond & gluten-free flour, egg whites, icing sugar.
- Bag of 4 pieces$7