- Classic Grouper Ceviche$19Tender sliced grouper tossed in a fresh lime juice marinade with limo chili, garlic and red onion. Served chilled with sweet glazed yam and Peruvian corn. Small $16
- Mixto Ceviche$23Shrimp, calamari and sliced grouper marinated to perfection in fresh lime juice, limo chili, and garlic. Served chilled with sweet glazed yam and Peruvian corn. Small $18
- SpecialNikkei$23Our Japanese-inspired ceviche. Tender sliced grouper marinated in fresh lime juice, flavored with limo chili, soy sauce, sesame oil, and yellow chili. Served with avocado on a bed of organic quinoa and topped with crispy wontons. Small $19 Add seafood $5
- SpecialCeviche Lima$21Classic ceviche of delicate grouper marinated in fresh lime juice with a blend of aromatic peppers, limo chili, garlic, and red onion. Served chilled with sweet glazed yam and Peruvian corn. Small $18 Add seafood $5
- Pure Shrimp$21Our mouth-watering citrus ceviche marinade perfectly enhances this dish bursting with tender juicy shrimp, fresh Peruvian corn and sweet glazed yam.
- Ceviche Anconero$21Classic grouper ceviche marinated in fresh lime juice with a sauce flavored with the iconic Peruvian yellow pepper, limo chili, garlic, and red onion. Served chilled with sweet glazed yam and Peruvian corn. Small $18 Add seafood $5
- SpecialCeviche Trio$35Impossible to choose just one flavor? This is a dish for true ceviche lovers, featuring Ceviche Clásico, Ceviche Anconero and Ceviche Lima crafted with grouper. Served with fresh Peruvian corn and sweet glazed yam. Add seafood $6
- Parmesan Scallops$19Tender scallops marinated in our secret recipe, topped with butter and sizzling parmesan cheese.
- Beef Anticuchos$14A wildly popular dish found across Peru. Skewers of tender marinated beef heart seasoned with a unique blend of spices and peppers, accompanied by grilled potato and Peruvian corn. Served hot from the fire in a cast iron skillet with a spicy dipping sauce. Upgrade to tenderloin $6
- Fried Calamari$14Our calamari rings and yuca are fried to crispy perfection and served with sarsa criolla and dipping sauce.
- Yucas Huancaina$9Crispy fried yucas served with traditional yellow pepper “Huancaina” sauce.
Soups & Salads
- Shrimp Chupe$20A rich, chowder-style soup with shrimp, potato, egg, and white rice in a creamy panca and tomato-based broth with a crispy fillet of white fish. Small $16
- SpecialPeruvian Bouillabaisse$20An abundance of seafood swims in a steaming panca and tomato-based broth, with a crispy fillet of white fish. Small $16
- Amanda's Salad$11Organic mixed greens, ripe cherry tomato, sliced strawberries, cilantro, julienned red onions, olive oil and fresh lime juice, topped with parmesan cheese. Add shrimp $6 or chicken $5
- Farm Salad$10Organic mixed greens, ripe cherry tomato, mixed nuts, and a dark balsamic vinaigrette. Add shrimp $6 or chicken $5
- Organic Quinoa Salad$14Our “Supergrain” organic quinoa is combined with cherry tomatoes, raisins, cilantro, black olives, fresh Peruvian corn, red onions, avocado, fresh-squeezed lime, vinegar, olive oil and a red wine reduction for an expertly balanced salad packed full of protein and flavor. Add shrimp $6 or chicken $5
Entrées from The Sea
- Seafood Tacu Tacu$29This dish features our blend of delicious seafood sautéed in a savory tomato-based stew and served over our signature blend of white rice, beans, and Peruvian flavors - tacu tacu.
- SpecialBraised Grouper with Seafood Stew$32Tender grouper fillet braised “Sudado” in a stew filled with savory seafood served with potatoes and a side of traditional garlic-seasoned white rice
- Seafood Rice$26Our garlic rice is mixed with a mildly spicy seafood stew, cream, and parmesan cheese to create an incredibly moist rice dish reminiscent of paella.
- Shrimp Ravioli$22One of Lima’s signature dishes. These hand-made ravioli are individually stuffed with generous portions of shrimp and are bathed in a rich and creamy sun-dried chili sauce that has just the right amount of spice. Served with parmesan cheese and confit cherry tomatoes.
- SpecialGrilled Octopus$29Tender octopus "anticuchado" grilled to perfection served on top of our famous tacu tacu (white beans and rice cooked together with Peruvian spices) finished with sarsa criolla.
- Macho Fish$30This iconic, classic Peruvian dish is a must-try from the coast of Lima. A fillet of tender grouper, fried golden brown, dressed with a hearty seafood stew and served over garlic white rice.
- Shrimp Tacu Tacu$28Mouth-watering shrimp sautéed to perfection in a creamy aji amarillo sauce and served on a crispy bed of tacu tacu (white beans and rice cooked together with Peruvian spices)
- Jalea$24Our mix of seafood, white fish, and yuca fried to crispy perfection and served with sarsa criolla and dipping sauce will make you feel like you’re on the beach in Lima, Peru instead of Naples.
- Seafood Chaufa Rice$25Inspired by Chinese cuisine, seafood abounds in this Peruvian-style fried rice accented with flavors of soy sauce, sesame, and green scallions.
Entrées from The Land
- SpecialSeco de Cordero (Lamb Shank)$39Slow-roasted lamb shank is cooked for hours in a cilantro broth until so tender it falls apart on your fork. Served with rice and white beans seasoned with pork, and garnished with sarsa criolla - a zesty and crisp onion salad.
- Lomo Saltado$23Juicy beef tenderloin sautéed in the wok with roma tomatoes and red onions, served au jus over white rice and hand-cut fried potatoes, tthe traditional way. *Replace rice with quinoa $5 *Also available with tofu or chicken
- Ribeye & Pesto Fettuccine$32A 12 oz. ribeye steak, grilled to perfection, topped with expertly prepared chimichurri and accompanied by a large portion of our fresh, house-made fettuccine with Peruvian-style pesto.
- Tacu Tacu Limeño$26Lomo saltado the LIMA way – Tenderloin beef sautéed in the wok with roma tomatoes and red onions, served au jus over delicious tacu tacu (our signature blend of beans & rice) and topped with a fried egg. *Also available with tofu or chicken
- SpecialRibeye Tacu Tacu$32A juicy ribeye grilled to your liking, served on a bed of tacu tacu (a crispy blend of white beans, rice, and Peruvian pepper) with a fried egg, slices of sweet plantains, and sarsa criolla.
- Lomo Saltado & Huancaína Pasta$28Tenderloin beef sautéed in the wok with roma tomatoes and red onions and served au jus over our house-made fettuccine with a creamy yellow chili and cheese sauce. *Also available with tofu or chicken
- Aji de Gallina$21One of Peru's most iconic dishes! Creamy Organic chicken breast stew flavored with aromatic Peruvian yellow pepper finished with Parmesan cheese and hardboiled egg, served with white rice.