Appetizer or starter is a small dish served before a meal. Some are served cold, others hot.
- Stick Suya (Beef)$4.99Stick Suya (Beef) is a spicy grilled meat skewer which is a popular food item in West Africa. It is traditionally prepared by the Hausa people of northern Cameroon, Nigeria, Niger and Ghana.
- Grilled Beef Suya$14.99Grilled Beef Suya is a spicy grilled meat skewer which is a popular food item in West Africa. It is traditionally prepared by the Hausa people of northern Cameroon, Nigeria, Niger and Ghana
- Grilled Chicken Suya$9.99Grilled Chicken Suya is a spicy grilled meat skewer which is a popular food item in West Africa. It is traditionally prepared by the Hausa people of northern Cameroon, Nigeria, Niger and Ghana
- Peppered Goat Meat Platter$16.99Even pieces of goat meat covered in pepper evenly distributed and soaked in vegetable oil.
- Peppered Gizzard$8.99Grilled gizzard doused in spicy peppers and vegetables.
- Peppered Beef$12.99Grilled beef slices doused in spicy peppers and vegetables.
- Peppered Turkey Wings$8.99Fried turkey wings dipped in spicy pepper sauce.
- Fresh Fish Pepper Soup$16.99Boiled fresh fish in hot sauce. Prepared with diced semi ripe plantain.
- Chicken Pepper Soup$9.99Boiled chicken in hot sauce.
- Goat Meat Peppered soup$16.99Boiled goat meat in hot sauce.
- Moi Moi$4.99Moi Moi is a steamed bean pudding made from a mixture of washed and peeled black-eyed peas, onions and fresh ground peppers. It is a protein-rich food that is a staple in Nigeria
Any two entrees(rice & plantain) with your choice of chicken($12..99),Beef ($14.99), Goat(16.99)Fish($14.99) And other assorted meat($14.99) )
- African Fried Rice$12.99We put a spicy, flavorful spin on the traditional fried rice and this dish is appealing on its own or served with a variety of other African food.
- Jollof Rice$12.99We make jollof rice with long grain parboiled rice, tomatoes and tomato paste, pepper, vegetable oil, onions and stock cubes.
- Coconut Rice$12.99Coconut rice is made by cooking rice in the juice of shredded coconut flesh. A rice dish cooked with coconut milk extract, is sure to wake up your taste buds.
- Steamed Rice$12.99We prepare this rice by steaming or boiling.
A side dish is a food item that accompanies the entree or main course at a meal.
- Pounded Yam$2.99Pounded Yam is similar to mashed potatoes but heavier. A very smooth and tasty meal eaten with soup.
- Oatmeal$2.99Oatmeal is a meal prepared from mashed oats and is served with soup.
- Garri/Eba$2.99Garri or Eba is meal indigenous to West Africa and is served with soup.
- Semovita$2.99Sermovita is a flour based meal usually eaten with soup.
- Wheat Meal$2.99A side meal prepared from wheat flour served with soup.
- Fried Yam$5.99Fresh Yam strips fried with vegetable oil.
- Beans$4.99African beans cooked with spices and flavored with with onions, thyme, smoked paprika and garlic.
- Plantain$2.99Plantain strips fried in vegetable oil.
- Peppered Tilapia Fish$3.99A delicious slice of Tilapia Fish doused in fresh peppers and spices and roasted on an open flame.
- Peppered Mackerel Fish$3.99A slice of Mackerel fish dipped in choice spices and peppers and roasted over an open flame
- Amala$4.99A highly nutritious meal made from dried yam flakes.
Traditional African soup dishes served with your choice of side foods like Pounded Yam, Eba, Wheat , FuFu and others.
- Egusi Soup$16.99A delicious soup made with ground melon seeds rich in fat and protein, with other essential nutrients to create a thick leafy soup plus other vegetables.
- Bitter Leaf Soup$16.99This soup is a robust West African soup, we prepare it with bitter leaf vegetables, its neither a soup nor sauce, but something in between – a slightly soupy delicious vegetable soup that is served to accompany starchy foods.
- Ogbono Soup$16.99We make this traditional Nigerian soup with ground dry ogbono seeds (the local name for Irvingia) seeds, cooked with water and palm oil, it contains meat, seasonings such as chili pepper, leaf vegetables and other vegetables.
- Okro Soup$16.99We make this soup with Okra which for the health conscious, is a rich source of dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins and a low calorie vegetable.
- Okazi Soup$19.99We make this soup with Spinach and Okazi leaves – slimy-textured soup loaded with chunks of protein and spices and seasonings. It is a slippery vegetable soup loaded with chunks of multifarious meats – smoked and fresh meat.
- Efo Riro$16.99A delicious soup created with rich vegetables. it is a Yoruba rich vegetable soup/stew made with smoked fish, sliced onion, iru (fermented locust beans) in a plate added to sliced spinach and pepper.
- Ofe Nsala (White Soup)$16.99Ofe Nsala is an elevated peppersoup thickened and made richer with an assortment of meats, fresh catfish, dried catfish, and other kinds of seafood.
- Native Soup$16.99A variation of White Soup indigenous to the Niger Delta of West Africa thickened and made richer with an assortment of meats, fresh catfish, dried catfish, and other kinds of seafood.
- Banga Soup$16.99A delicious soup made with vegetables and freshly squeezed juice from palm nut fruit. The scent leaves give the Banga soup its unique aroma and taste.
- Edika Ikong Soup$16.99Edikang Ikong is a nutritious soup made with a generous amount of fresh leafy vegetables, pumpkin leaves, dried fish and assorted meat.
- Abula; Ewedu, Gbegiri$19.99Rich pure vegetable puree mixed with red stew and your choice of meat.
- Cut Cat Fish Pepper Soup$17.99
- Whole Cat Fish Pepper Soup, Platter$39.99
Complete meal packages
- Yam Porridge$14.99Yam boiled and mashed into a porridge filled with onions, ground crayfish, pepper, stock cubes, palm oil and smoked fish.
- Peppered Tilapia Fish$19.99A delicious dish of a full serving of Tilapia fish doused in fresh peppers and spices and roasted on an open flame. The dish is served with potato chips or plantain and vegetables.
- Peppered Red Sniper Fish$19.99A delicious dish of a full serving of Red Snapper fish doused in fresh peppers and spices and roasted on an open flame. The dish is served with potato chips or plantain and vegetables.
- Beans with Fish & Plantain$14.99African beans cooked with spices and flavored with with onions, thyme, smoked paprika and garlic. Served as full meal with fried plantain and your choice of fish.
- Goat Meat Pepper Soup & Yam$16.99Flaming hot Goat meat pepper soup served with boiled yam.
- Yamarita$14.99Fried yam dipped in egg sauce served with red sauce, native stew or gravy sauce with your choice of meat or fish.
- House Special Noodle$12.99Fresh noodles served with vegetables mixed in special sauce with your choice of meat or fish.
- Grilled Chicken Salad$9.99Grilled chicken stripes meshed in delicious vegetables.
- Fruit Salad$5.99Mixed fruits served in a mixed vegetable platter.
- House Special Salad$11.99Served in a large salad bowl, combined with boiled eggs, mango, avocado, tomato, onion and mushrooms plus much more.
- Red Stew$14.99Traditional African red stew served with white rice and chicken or assorted meat plus plantain. Prepared with chopped plum tomatoes, red bell peppers, chopped red onion, habanero peppers, garlic cloves and tomato paste.
- Chicken /Shrimp Gravy Sauce$16.99Prepared from the juices of meats that run naturally during cooking and thickened with wheat flour for added texture.
- Ayamase/Native Stew$19.99Native African stew served with white rice and chicken or assorted meat plus plantain. Prepared with chopped plum tomatoes, red bell peppers, chopped red onion, habanero peppers, garlic cloves and tomato paste.
- Plantain Porridge$14.99Cooked plantain and mashed into a porridge filled with onions, ground crayfish, pepper, stock cubes, palm oil and smoked fish.
House Specials & Delicacies
House specials offer unique African delicacies prepared with rare food items considered extremely desirable, sophisticated or peculiarly distinctive, within the West African culture. [Prep time 30 - 45 minutes]
- Nkwobi$16.99Dipped in sweet spices this delicacy is simply cooked cow foot mixed in spicy palm oil paste.
- Ugba$19.99Fermented African Oil-bean seeds soaked in spicy palm oil sauce served with stock fish.